Old 05-17-2018, 11:52 PM   #5116
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
HA HA HA HA HA. Sure you're married...........................

Liar.

JJ
Think about it you fat old ugly senile smelly bitch, that's if you can think for yourself after all that brainwashing by the christard church.

You claim that I'm bipolar and manic.

Let's assume I'm not. After all, statistically, it's unlikely.

How else might I come across in such a manner?

Hint: There's two of us posting. My partner and I.

I thought that you'd worked that out but you're not the sharpest pencil in the box, are you?

You see, that's what christardology does. It closes the mind to possibilities. The church doesn't want you thinking for yourself. Otherwise, you might figure out that this christardology bollocks is just that. Bollocks designed to control and take the goods and chattels of the people so that the elite can enjoy the good life at the expense of the masses. Look at the kat licker church if you are in doubt. It is the richest entity on the planet. Why? Suckers just like you.

Tien.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 12:05 AM   #5117
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
To me the question I keep scratching my head over vis a vis Romans 13 is why christards are politically active at all. It would serve to reason if god himself says he’s the one establishing all authorities, why would an christard want to second guess him? Wouldn’t voting or campaigning or advocating for one candidate over another be a complete waste
of time if ultimately god’s will is being done by whoever ends up being the ruling party or individual in office? It’s super perplexing.

“Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.”
If christards weren't politically active, they wouldn't have wielded any power. At one point, they were extremely politically active and wielded much power.

You see, christards are fuckin' two-faced evil bastards. They say one thing and do the opposite.

They claim to be about poverty and yet, they are the richest entity on the planet.

They claim to be about peace and love and yet the evil fuckers have murdered between 100 - 200 million people since the bastard religion was invented.

Old 05-18-2018, 12:25 AM   #5118
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Ha Ha Ha, you love my look - all the women do.. you wish you could have even a minute of heaven with me. !

Show us ur pick Hertz, I've got to check if I can get it up for you.. or else what's the point.??

Ha Ha Ha.
Hey fat boy with an IQ of 6, is your wife as fat, ugly and thick as you?

Old 05-18-2018, 12:39 AM   #5119
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
HA HA HA HA HA. Sure you're married...........................

Liar.

JJ
I leave lying to christards you fat old senile ugly smelly papist bitch. They've had 2,000 years of practice.

Old 05-18-2018, 12:52 AM   #5120
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Ha Ha Ha, you love my look - all the women do.. you wish you could have even a minute of heaven with me. !

Show us ur pick Hertz, I've got to check if I can get it up for you.. or else what's the point.??

Ha Ha Ha.
Hey, weirdo fat boy with IQ of 6, what would your wife say if she saw this post?

Also, what would your pastor say??????

Old 05-18-2018, 07:57 AM   #5121
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Hey, weirdo fat boy with IQ of 6, what would your wife say if she saw this post?

Also, what would your pastor say??????
Hey baby, lets go to Vegas and get married, then all is well!

After that, Christian heterosexual, consensual, very very hot sex awaits!

Baby Baby!! I know you need it!
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 08:36 AM   #5122
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
If christards weren't politically active, they wouldn't have wielded any power. At one point, they were extremely politically active and wielded much power.

You see, christards are fuckin' two-faced evil bastards. They say one thing and do the opposite.
Yeah. You’re really making a ton of sense here. I mean in Romans 13 god is saying that you need to leave it to him and just submit to whatever authority is in power because he (god) put them there and gave them their powers to administrate justice by whatever way they see fit. Kind of similar to a turn the other cheek message of total surrender. But then you see even the examples the toxic so called bible believers on this forum and you’re like, no wonder it’s all so fucked up, they can’t even follow simple instructions from the god they believe in and pretend to worship. Looking at their example, It’s little wonder that christardology has gone off the rails so quickly and hurt so many people and destroyed so many lives and so much human potential over the centuries. Not that it was.a sound or logical idea in the first place, of course. I mean it’s an obvious anti-human-nature ideology like communism or whatever else fails miserably. So the human nature kicks in regardless of what god supposedly says (I.e. Romans 13) and they just ignore his word and seek to wield power themselves and be creepy, pervy weasely trolling fucktards like Andy and close-minded, authoritarian, bigoted tardbots like JJ/Mary. Sad.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 08:51 AM   #5123
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Yes, also manic people can be tremendously sexual as well. The combination of OCD and Mania could be truly wild. Albeit they may be great in bed, living with someone with bipolar disease can be a roller coaster ride with sexual highs and severe depressive lows with NO sex.

Also OCD people are difficult to live with due to their need to do the same ritual over and over and over again; such as in this case posting over and over and over again.

Hertzy posts the same theme of posts ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

Surely Hertzy has a screw loose an I pray with you, Andrew.

Lord, please cast your healing hand over Hertzy that she/he may be healed.

JJ
Went into town today to twat a brace of christards.

Not one to be found. They must have stayed in their sewers eating the shit dispensed by their pulpit pillock.

Looks like they don't want to come out and play any more lest they get twatted.

Old 05-18-2018, 09:00 AM   #5124
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hey baby, lets go to Vegas and get married, then all is well!

After that, Christian heterosexual, consensual, very very hot sex awaits!

Baby Baby!! I know you need it!
Yes but I have a partner for that and, judging by the size of your fat ugly gut, you couldn't get near enough to a pussy to do anything useful anyway. So, what would you do? Jerk off?, because that's all you could do assuming you can find your dick under all that blubber. I find fat bastards like you repulsive and dumb bastards like you even more repulsive and old bastards like you extremely repulsive and christards like you as repulsive as its possible to get. Let's face it, what with being old, fat, stupid and christard, you have nothing going for you. The papist bitch is probably on your level and she has a fat arse that stinks of piss. She isn't hooked up either, being fat and ugly and all. You likey?

Old 05-18-2018, 09:38 AM   #5125
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Hertz, Even Andy's hillbilly sisters don't let him fuck them but they let everyone else in the family do it. He offers them all the watermelons they can carry in a wheelbarrow but they still refuse. I can see why he is frustrated.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 10:41 AM   #5126
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Hertz, Even Andy's hillbilly sisters don't let him fuck them but they let everyone else in the family do it. He offers them all the watermelons they can carry in a wheelbarrow but they still refuse. I can see why he is frustrated.

Old 05-18-2018, 01:06 PM   #5127
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
sexpest wrote View Post

My second comment is that Christians claim the key messages within the Bible, as particularly amended according to the New Testiment, and most particularly relating to salvation, stem from God.
& anything ambiguous was when god* was drunk & should be swept under the carpet?

Quote:
Christians claim the Jesus was fully man while on Earth, hence imperfect. Jesus's moral compass, relating to love thigh neighbor as a centerpiece, were divinely inspired.
& allegedly fully god*, sexpest, therefore perfectly improbable.

Put down the wank mags & pick up a dictionary FFS.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 02:18 PM   #5128
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post

Priceless.

Old 05-18-2018, 03:03 PM   #5129
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Yes but I have a partner for that and, judging by the size of your fat ugly gut, you couldn't get near enough to a pussy to do anything useful anyway. So, what would you do? Jerk off?, because that's all you could do assuming you can find your dick under all that blubber. I find fat bastards like you repulsive and dumb bastards like you even more repulsive and old bastards like you extremely repulsive and christards like you as repulsive as its possible to get. Let's face it, what with being old, fat, stupid and christard, you have nothing going for you. The papist bitch is probably on your level and she has a fat arse that stinks of piss. She isn't hooked up either, being fat and ugly and all. You likey?
MMMMMM, I love it when you talk dirty like that..

I'm really well endowed so my large gut (all muscle by the way) won't be a problem, don't worry, we'll be great together.

Do you insist on anal (I think you mentioned your into this)?? Could be a problem, I'll have to check to see if allowed,... I do want to make you happy.
Old 05-18-2018, 03:08 PM   #5130
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
& anything ambiguous was when god* was drunk & should be swept under the carpet?

& allegedly fully god*, sexpest, therefore perfectly improbable.

Sometimes subtle imperfections can yield to higher levels of beauty and in a way even to greater levels (in certain categories) of perfection. Also, one must be careful how one defines imperfect. Not knowing everything (while in human state) may not necessarily mean such a man is "imperfect", as it is simply not the nature of man to be omniscient.

God as the Trinity, of course is as omniscient as an entity can be.. who knows exactly what level. God may have developed a creation which is not fully predictable or knowable.