Old 03-02-2018, 01:30 AM   #3421
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Amen, Andrew. We are on the same page:
Let me quoteth from my favorite booketh, The Bibleth:

Matthew 7:13-14 King James Version (KJV)

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Hertz, get with the program before it's TOO LATE for you. Your life in hell won't be much fun, but I gather your life currently isn't really that fulfilling anyway is it Hert? That's why you are reading what Andrew and I post. No doubt about it.

Regards Andrew,
hope all is well with you and yours,

JJ

jerrypong

Approximately 10% of the USA is atheist and this percentage is growing. I'm afraid that it's you that needs to get with the program.

Had you lived in Europe, you and the weirdo android IQ 66 would now be considered dinosaurs.

De lard is an outmoded idea designed for people that lived 2,000 years ago. Today, your dumb-ass belief system is superfluous and seen as illogical mumbo jumbo.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 01:49 AM   #3422
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Amen, Andrew. We are on the same page:
Let me quoteth from my favorite booketh, The Bibleth:

Matthew 7:13-14 King James Version (KJV)

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Hertz, get with the program before it's TOO LATE for you. Your life in hell won't be much fun, but I gather your life currently isn't really that fulfilling anyway is it Hert? That's why you are reading what Andrew and I post. No doubt about it.

Regards Andrew,
hope all is well with you and yours,

JJ
More bull shit from 'mat the twat' (whoever he was) who didn't know his ass from his elbow when it came to the year, the Roman Emperor and the details of the census associated with the 'supposed' birth of zombie boy.

You christards not only believe 'mat the twat', you also quote the fuckin' idiot. What idiots you christards are.

Old 03-02-2018, 01:51 AM   #3423
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hertzy Sizzle Sizzle Sizzle ouch - please let me out, sizzle sizzle sizzle.!!!
Typical christard behaviour. Weirdo illiterate cunt.

Old 03-02-2018, 02:31 AM   #3424
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Threats in abundance over here. Cristinanity is a nasty obsession.
It's really not surprising behaviour from christards. In order to establish their religion, they murdered between 100 and 200 million people. This does not include the many millions of others that they tortured, raped, enslaved and pillaged. Yet, the two-face bastards pretend to be about peace, love, understanding and acceptance. They claim to protect the vulnerable. Yet, they perform unspeakable acts on our young. They peddle their crap about poverty. Yet, the christard church is the richest entity on the planet.

Fuck 'em.

Old 03-02-2018, 04:11 AM   #3425
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

What amazes me about christards, more than anything, is how passionate they are about christardology, how sure they are that out of all of the 10,000 gods that man has created, theirs actually exists that their babble is true and accurate. Yet, the average christard knows fuck all about christardology history - where it came from, how it came about and why.

They also seem remarkably unaware of the body of evidence that is building up against the existence of god, his zombie son and the accuracy of the babble.

Dumb fucks or what.

As the saying goes: "If you want to know anything about the babble, don't ask a christard, ask an atheists. The atheist will actually have read it."

Old 03-02-2018, 06:03 AM   #3426
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
jerrypong

Approximately 10% of the USA is atheist and this percentage is growing. I'm afraid that it's you that needs to get with the program.

Had you lived in Europe, you and the weirdo android IQ 66 would now be considered dinosaurs.

De lard is an outmoded idea designed for people that lived 2,000 years ago. Today, your dumb-ass belief system is superfluous and seen as illogical mumbo jumbo.
Not here in the USA; no one gives a shit about atheists. They are a pain in the ass as they bitch about everything. WMB Whine, Bitch and Moan the atheist motto, Hertzy....

Plus 10% "don't impress me much..." It's not my problem that Europe is full of dumbshits.

Hertzy, don't spend the weekend engaging in sins of the flesh, OK.

Here's a warning for you Hertz

Galatians 6:7 English Standard Version (ESV)

7 Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

Andrew,
Do you think Hertzy will heed the warning regarding Mocking God?

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 06:08 AM   #3427
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
U have a tiny dick!! Ha Ha Ha looser!!!:
Probably has little tiny hands like, Trump.

JJ
Old 03-02-2018, 06:15 AM   #3428
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hertz, we won't be able to help get you out of hell as there is no get out of Hell Freel card.

New International Version

"And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.'"

Sad but true; time to replent in sackcloth and ashes probably the sooner the better.

JJ
Old 03-02-2018, 06:18 AM   #3429
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
You are a wonderful advert for Christianity, Andrew66.
Yes this is correct and I agree. Dogpet, you got it right for once. Not too shabbly.
Old 03-02-2018, 06:24 AM   #3430
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
What amazes me about christards, more than anything, is how passionate they are about christardology, how sure they are that out of all of the 10,000 gods that man has created, theirs actually exists that their babble is true and accurate. Yet, the average christard knows fuck all about christardology history - where it came from, how it came about and why.

They also seem remarkably unaware of the body of evidence that is building up against the existence of god, his zombie son and the accuracy of the babble.

Dumb fucks or what.

As the saying goes: "If you want to know anything about the babble, don't ask a christard, ask an atheists. The atheist will actually have read it."
What a joke. Atheists may have read it (many drunk or stoned, high on drugs etc.) but the missed the entire POINT of it, Jesus as Savior.

It's yours for the asking....

Forgiveness of sins by the grace of God. That is unless you delude yourself into thinking you have no sin or don't do anything wrong which would be delusional BS.

Everlasting life. You can be in heaven with Andrew and I or down in hell with Satan who enjoys anal sex with the "newbies," and a "newbie you yould be.
Sizzle.

JJ
Old 03-02-2018, 07:26 AM   #3431
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
.... there is no get out of Hell Freel[sic] card.
You continue to be wrong on just about everything ....

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 09:17 AM   #3432
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Not here in the USA; no one gives a shit about atheists. They are a pain in the ass as they bitch about everything. WMB Whine, Bitch and Moan the atheist motto, Hertzy....

Plus 10% "don't impress me much..." It's not my problem that Europe is full of dumbshits.

Hertzy, don't spend the weekend engaging in sins of the flesh, OK.

Here's a warning for you Hertz

Galatians 6:7 English Standard Version (ESV)

7 Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

Andrew,

JJ
Glam-rock loving christard

Point of note:

You can't threaten me with something that doesn't exist. It only has any impact on those who believe.

However, I will leave all the threats to you christard bastards. You have been doing it for so long, you are quite good at it.

Old 03-02-2018, 09:21 AM   #3433
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
What a joke. Atheists may have read it (many drunk or stoned, high on drugs etc.) but the missed the entire POINT of it, Jesus as Savior.

It's yours for the asking....

Forgiveness of sins by the grace of God. That is unless you delude yourself into thinking you have no sin or don't do anything wrong which would be delusional BS.

Everlasting life. You can be in heaven with Andrew and I or down in hell with Satan who enjoys anal sex with the "newbies," and a "newbie you yould be.
Sizzle.

JJ
'Oh, lard' says jerrypong, the glam-rock lover' let me suck thy dick and kiss thine ass'.

Wanker.

Old 03-02-2018, 09:23 AM   #3434
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertz, we won't be able to help get you out of hell as there is no get out of Hell Freel card.

New International Version

"And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.'"

Sad but true; time to replent in sackcloth and ashes probably the sooner the better.

JJ
No life after death = no heaven or hell.

What a bell end you are jerrypong the glam rock lover.

Old 03-02-2018, 04:42 PM   #3435
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Andrew,

JJ
Nope, Hertz will sizzle sizzle sizzle in a pit of fire. He will scream and yell and yearn for a drop of water - and be tormented forever and ever and ever and ever and ever....

God isn't a chump, Hertzy you mock the Lord, you will get the wrath. The Lord has feelings to you know.. show respect or else (sizzle sizzle sizzle).

But I also think Hertzy will receive hell on earth. He will find pain and despair and he will always be without hope. He will end up a drunk or on drugs - that will be his only palliation.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote