Old 12-28-2014, 11:24 PM   #16
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nigel-...b_5883198.html

When you tire of your hedonistic lifestyle, you might want to unwind with a good book. Some suggestions -

NONSENSE FROM THE BIBLE by Brian Baker

Holy Bible - Best God Damned Version - Genesis: For atheists, agnostics, and fans of religious stupidity by Steve Ebling

Why Our Children Will Be Atheists by Albert Williams

Sinfidel, why would I read this shit when I can sit down with a Playboy and a few beers?

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 01:07 AM   #17
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Sinfidel, why would I read this shit when I can sit down with a Playboy and a few beers?

JJ

With such an intellectual lifestyle, why are you wasting your talents here?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:49 AM   #18
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

With such an intellectual lifestyle, why are you wasting your talents here?
I addressed what "I like about this site" in post #15.
Please review.

JJ
Old 12-29-2014, 08:19 AM   #19
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I addressed what "I like about this site" in post #15.
Please review.

JJ
I really don't need to. You claims of banging your wife with a frequency that would put a rabbit to shame don't correlate well with your current claim of beer and Playboy magazine voyeurism that is more in tune with the braggado of a virgin high schooler.
As for why you are here....

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 12-29-2014, 08:39 AM   #20
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
I really don't need to. You claims of banging your wife with a frequency that would put a rabbit to shame don't correlate well with your current claim of beer and Playboy magazine voyeurism that is more in tune with the braggado of a virgin high schooler.

Ah gee, now I don't feel welcome. I do indulge in a Playboy here and there and I do bang my wife with a frequency that make most men green with envy. Actually the two are not mutually exclusive. I have my weak moments like any man. I am the head of the household and my wife submits to me as I request. In return she is loved and cherished and has a very nice lifestyle. Once she even said she'd give me blow job if I bought some new curtains and I thought that was a hell of a sweet deal. I do not believe in requiring a wife to give on demand blow jobs. It should be a free gift if she so desires.

JJ
Old 12-29-2014, 01:15 PM   #21
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ
You do realize that ogling Playboy magazine makes you a rapist and adulterer in God's eyes!

Quote:
The spiritual consequences of lust (mental adultery) are great. It's possible to end up in Hell over this (Mt. 5:28,29)! This is VERY SERIOUS!

www.evangelicaloutreach.org/lust.htm

Old 12-29-2014, 06:48 PM   #22
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
You do realize that ogling Playboy magazine makes you a rapist and adulterer in God's eyes!

[/b]

God knows I am no saint, that's for sure; but no one is thus.......

JJ
Old 12-29-2014, 08:14 PM   #23
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

[/b]

Fucking the little girls he has chained in his basement makes him a rapist and adulterer in court.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 08:40 PM   #24
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Ghoul, we agree that fucking little girls would make one a rapist ( not adulterer, now look up the meaning of the word and don't use it out of context) in court. I'd be happy to volunteer for the firing squad for such demented sick SOB's myself, and first I'll shoot their dick off before I execute them.

JJ

PS Post a pic of one of your feces creations.
Old 12-30-2014, 10:10 AM   #25
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Ghoul, we agree that fucking little girls would make one a rapist ( not adulterer, now look up the meaning of the word and don't use it out of context) in court. I'd be happy to volunteer for the firing squad for such demented sick SOB's myself, and first I'll shoot their dick off before I execute them.

JJ

PS Post a pic of one of your feces creations.
Are you trying to tell us that you are not a married manly man as you claimed before? It's alright! Your desire to commit violent acts on other people has raised my opinion of you altogether!

Just let the little girls out of your basement!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 12-30-2014, 10:12 AM   #26
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

That looks a lot like JJ, except for the unused anus. I would guess he has had a vast array of diverse objects inserted into his ass.

Old 12-31-2014, 12:42 AM   #27
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Are you trying to tell us that you are not a married manly man as you claimed before? It's alright! Your desire to commit violent acts on other people has raised my opinion of you altogether!

Just let the little girls out of your basement!

Ghoul: Come on, your occupation is listed as "contract killer." Is that just some pathetic attempt at being funny or clever? If so, F. If it's true, you can help me on the execution squad for child rapists.

I am still waiting for you to post a pic of your religious art made of dog feces as noted on your profile. After all you do spend a lot of time posting pics so humor me. How classy!

JJ
Old 12-31-2014, 08:47 AM   #28
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Ah gee, now I don't feel welcome. I do indulge in a Playboy here and there and I do bang my wife with a frequency that make most men green with envy. Actually the two are not mutually exclusive. I have my weak moments like any man. I am the head of the household and my wife submits to me as I request. In return she is loved and cherished and has a very nice lifestyle. Once she even said she'd give me blow job if I bought some new curtains and I thought that was a hell of a sweet deal. I do not believe in requiring a wife to give on demand blow jobs. It should be a free gift if she so desires.

JJ

Old 12-31-2014, 09:42 AM   #29
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 08:58 AM   #30
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Ah, how lovely. What an intellectual post. Must have taken some great thought you moron. You cunt, cuntish, fuckwit, etc etc; did I miss any words you know, Smelly?

JJ