Old 05-17-2018, 05:39 PM   #241
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
They are both equally detrimental to society, culture, civilisation and the well-being of our species. All religion is based on superstition and mind-control and extortion rackets.

Christians don't get a pass just because there are less christian terrorists running around than there used to be, they are still spreading their terror, bigotry and small-mindedness from the pulpit.
Both equal.. really?

Did you see the utube video I pulled with the Maher interview? Care to rebut it?
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 05:40 PM   #242
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Have you given the papist bitch it up her fat smelly ass yet. Oh, and how do you stand the stink of the piss from her incontinent panties? Does that turn you on? I bet it does!
I'd love to see a picture of your ass Hertz. Lets see if you can get me horny or not!
Old 05-17-2018, 05:54 PM   #243
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Easy, christards have murdered FAR, Far, Far more Atheists and raped far more children than Muslims have.
I doubt that is true.

Definately not true in modern History.

And you conflate religious evil with actualized terror.

If Religion A has vastly superior numbers and weopenry - and they are pitted against or in competition with Religion B with inferior comparable force - and A kills more B, that does not mean Religion A is inherently more evil than B.

But I guess this nuance of thought goes over your head, as you are just a stoopid cunt.
Old 05-17-2018, 06:34 PM   #244
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Drool0.66 wrote View Post
Technically I don't present a false dichotomy... you are respectfully over analyzing - not everything is a logical argument debate.
You offered two options - there are more. Perhaps you need to learn to frame your loaded, shit-stirring questions differently.

Quote:
Troll6.6 wrote
I'm simply asking you a question - which of two choices that I present is worse..??, but I see you feel you have to duck the question.
I see you completely miss the point of my response. Let's try and make it clearer:- I consider ALL religions to be shit sandwiches, each with it's own coating to make it easier to swallow. Islam currently has nice sugar sprinkles - an upgrade from its earlier fruit pickle. Christianity (as it's older) is a nicely polished turd with A1 sauce dressing. I introduced the Judaism blood splattered post-vindaloo vomit inducing stall clearing heave. I could go on, but even a dense fool like yourself can get the scent of an underlying vileness? but I wager you'll weave & duck the answer.

Quote:
Smarm Ball6.66 wrote
I know you Smelley, you are not a coward, and you have alot[sic] of integrity (maybe that's why you've got the supervisor position on this site?), so I don't think you will lie.
You've demonstrated quite adequately that you know fuck-all about anybody on this forum (outside of Trolling Mode).

Quote:
Fraud66.6 wrote
If you answered honestly ....
I did - but you didn't like the answer, so off you go trying to put words in my mouth! Cunt.

Quote:
Clown0.666 wrote
In terms of most violent provoking scripture of the great monotheistic faiths- I would say the order of Religious violence would be

1) Jewish (Old testiment)
2) Islam
3) Christianity (New testiment)
I'm underwhelmed. So you dislike vindaloo, sugar sprinkles & A1 sauces on your turd sandwiches - so do I, but in no particular order.
..... and learn to spell Testament will ya.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 07:41 PM   #245
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
You offered two options - there are more. Perhaps you need to learn to frame your loaded, shit-stirring questions differently.

I see you completely miss the point of my response. Let's try and make it clearer:- I consider ALL religions to be shit sandwiches, each with it's own coating to make it easier to swallow. Islam currently has nice sugar sprinkles - an upgrade from its earlier fruit pickle. Christianity (as it's older) is a nicely polished turd with A1 sauce dressing. I introduced the Judaism blood splattered post-vindaloo vomit inducing stall clearing heave. I could go on, but even a dense fool like yourself can get the scent of an underlying vileness? but I wager you'll weave & duck the answer.

You've demonstrated quite adequately that you know fuck-all about anybody on this forum (outside of Trolling Mode).

I did - but you didn't like the answer, so off you go trying to put words in my mouth! Cunt.

I'm underwhelmed. So you dislike vindaloo, sugar sprinkles & A1 sauces on your turd sandwiches - so do I, but in no particular order.
..... and learn to spell Testament will ya.

I understand that you consider all religions equally bad in that you feel they are all wrong, and it is equally wrong to put faith in unproven ideas etc. By that criteria I agree, all religions are equal.

But that's not what I was driving at. Of all the equally wrong religions (not that I'm admitting that Christianity is wrong of course, because it is actually true) - which of the wrong ones have the greatest teachings which have caused behaviors (on mass no less) which are in opposition of morals and ideals arising from secular democracy?.

Hint, the answer starts with I, not C.

Why not just admit it? Did you not watch the Mayer utube video, its pretty convincing.
Old 05-17-2018, 08:17 PM   #246
Noodle

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I understand that you consider all religions equally bad in that you feel they are all wrong, and it is equally wrong to put faith in unproven ideas etc. By that criteria I agree, all religions are equal.

But that's not what I was driving at. Of all the equally wrong religions (not that I'm admitting that Christianity is wrong of course, because it is actually true...)
LOL!

Quote:
Why not just admit it? Did you not watch the Mayer utube video, its pretty convincing.
No it's not.
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 03:45 AM   #247
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Retard6.6 wrote View Post
(not that I'm admitting that Christianity is wrong of course, because it is actually true)

Off to FSTDT with this little gem!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 06:47 AM   #248
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Looser0.66 wrote View Post
U steered clear from the meat of the matter didn't you.

Uncomfortable subject?
Looser0.66, was there some point in there that wasn't complete bullshit? Like all your shitty posts, dumbass, there is no meat, just a bunch of childish gibberish.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 06:52 AM   #249
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Looser0.66 wrote View Post
Then there's nothing more to say on the matter, dumbfuck.

Quote:
Looser0.66 wrote
But that's not what I was driving at.
Looser0.66, you're very simple, so we know what you're trying to drive at, that's why we keep telling you that you are wrong. Because you're wrong.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 07:24 AM   #250
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I'd love to see a picture of your ass Hertz. Lets see if you can get me horny or not!
You fuckin' creep. Let's hope your wife doesn't see this post you dirty bastard with an IQ of 6.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 07:25 AM   #251
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Then there's nothing more to say on the matter, dumbfuck.

Looser0.66, you're very simple, so we know what you're trying to drive at, that's why we keep telling you that you are wrong. Because you're wrong.
As usual you Defend Islam.
Old 05-18-2018, 07:25 AM   #252
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You fuckin' creep. Let's hope your wife doesn't see this post you dirty bastard with an IQ of 6.
Oh, not married... so its just you and me sweetheart! Lets get married and then bend over!!!!
Old 05-18-2018, 07:27 AM   #253
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
LOL!

No it's not.
Another defender of Islam! Alla Ak Bar!
Old 05-18-2018, 07:28 AM   #254
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Oh, not married... so its just you and me sweetheart! Lets get married and then bend over!!!!
You fuckin' weirdo.

Fuck off and die you fat, ugly, bald bastard with an IQ of 6.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 07:43 AM   #255
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You fuckin' weirdo.

Fuck off and die you fat, ugly, bald bastard with an IQ of 6.
After Marriage its OK sweet heart, we can do it! I know you want me! Thats why you're obsessed with me.

Bet you can't resist replying to my sexy posts, can you???

I'm a very giving lover, don't worry...

Sweet love baby.