Old 09-12-2008, 03:57 PM   #46
GodlessHeathen
Obsessed Member

If being a nazi is so damn great, why are nazis always so pissed off? You guys are always screaming and pontificating, hating everyone different than you at the top of your lungs until the vein in your neck pops out. If it was such a great thing, I would think you'd be a happier lot.

Christian: One who believes that the New Testament is a divinely inspired book admirably suited to the spiritual needs of his neighbor. - Ambrose Bierce
GodlessHeathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:59 PM   #47
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
GodlessHeathen wrote View Post
If being a nazi is so damn great, why are nazis always so pissed off? You guys are always screaming and pontificating, hating everyone different than you at the top of your lungs until the vein in your neck pops out. If it was such a great thing, I would think you'd be a happier lot.
GH, you obviously aren't aware of the softer, gentler side of naziism. You should attend one of their bake sales... afterall, they are great with ovens.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:16 PM   #48
Livingstrong

I vote for banning this motherfucker Nazi. He's not a troll. He's a real Fascist motherfucker hateful son of a bitch who lives in Brazil and has a loser nobody-knows-it blog who also posts in the KKK youth forum.

I'm going to post a link to his loser forum but PLEASE all mods (Eva, PC smelly), after one or two days delete the link or change the characters of the link so his loser blog doesn't get anymore publicity nor gets Googled. I'm just posting it for my RA forum friends to know where this pathetic snake comes from.

Mr Nazi's favourite site

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 09-14-2008 at 07:46 AM.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:20 PM   #49
antix
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Tenspace wrote View Post
Is it true, little Siggie, that you want the cock? Would you fuck Hitler if you had a chance?
ssssshhhh, Ten. It's Wittle Siggies nappy time. We wouldn't want to wake him from his dreams of taking Hitlers cock up the ass.
antix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:37 PM   #50
Tenspace
I Live Here

I don't think we should ban him. But he should have his own dumper thread, so he doesn't spew his shit everywhere.

I still think he's a troll, and his bullshit Nazi charade keeps him and his bunk buddies laughing all night, as they sit naked, under the blankets, doing whatever fourteen year-olds do when P&M go to bed.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Old 09-12-2008, 04:41 PM   #51
Wakkun

Quote:
Tenspace wrote View Post
Is it true, little Siggie, that you want the cock? Would you fuck Hitler if you had a chance?
And if you do get the chance, let us know if he really does have only one ball.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:52 PM   #52
GodlessHeathen
Obsessed Member

I agree - he should not be banned. I believe strongly in freedom of speech, no matter how retarded the speech might be.

Christian: One who believes that the New Testament is a divinely inspired book admirably suited to the spiritual needs of his neighbor. - Ambrose Bierce
GodlessHeathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:46 PM   #53
Siegheil1488

[quote=Livingstrong;519898]I vote for banning this motherfucker Nazi. He's not a troll. He's a real Fascist motherfucker hateful son of a bitch who lives in Brazil and has a loser nobody-knows-it blog who also posts in the KKK youth forum.

I'm going to post a link to his loser forum but PLEASE all mods (Eva, PC smelly), after one or two days delete the link or change the characters of the link so his loser blog doesn't get anymore publicity nor gets Googled. I'm just posting it for my RA forum friends to know where this pathetic snake comes from.

thats not me, i live in ohio. 1488 is a common racist symbols.

and SS 88 gangs are 2 seperate things. 88 stands for heil hitler. You obviously didnt know that. Dont worry, i didnt know it when i was 10.

fucking punks.

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 05-25-2011 at 01:31 AM.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:47 PM   #54
Siegheil1488

Quote:
Tenspace wrote View Post
I don't think we should ban him. But he should have his own dumper thread, so he doesn't spew his shit everywhere.

I still think he's a troll, and his bullshit Nazi charade keeps him and his bunk buddies laughing all night, as they sit naked, under the blankets, doing whatever fourteen year-olds do when P&M go to bed.
right, anyone that disagrees with you is an automatic troll. Hitler was a troll. the kkk are all trolls. Everybodies a fucking troll as long as its something devastating and serious that they have to say.

To all you loser atheists, suck one.

My atheism is the only way and it would be best for the Earth to follow fascism!
Old 09-12-2008, 05:49 PM   #55
Siegheil1488

Quote:
GodlessHeathen wrote View Post
im pissed off that people ruin the white race!
Old 09-12-2008, 05:51 PM   #56
Siegheil1488

Quote:
Tenspace wrote View Post
I heard Hitler liked to take cock up his ass. Seeing as your avatar is shirtless, which is, of course, the Secret Internet Sign for "I'm a Closet Homosexual", is it possible that you want to follow in Hitler's footsteps, or at least the footsteps of whoever was behind him, shoving his cock up his ass and giving him a reacharound?

nope.

and at least i take physical care of myself. your probably some fat fuck sitting there arguing gay rights because thats the only way you get any friends is by being a liberal.
NICE LIFE!
Old 09-12-2008, 05:53 PM   #57
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Vroom

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:56 PM   #58
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Siegheil1488 wrote View Post
nope.

and at least i take physical care of myself. your probably some fat fuck sitting there arguing gay rights because thats the only way you get any friends is by being a liberal.
NICE LIFE!
Jeez, didn't you stay awake during English?

Check back with me in, oh, thirty years or so, little boy, when you've had a chance to experience all the good and bad that life has to offer. Then, your opinion will be worth something. Right now, your spewage is like the snot from a newborn's nose, compared to an old man's lung butter. What you lack in experience, you certainly make up for in stupidity.

Old 09-12-2008, 05:58 PM   #59
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Everyone, please note the troll comment above. Do you think a real neo-nazi would utter someting so vapid? He's not even trying hard.

Old 09-12-2008, 05:59 PM   #60
antix
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ooooh! did someone wake on the wrong side of the bed after their wittle nappie?
antix is offline   Reply With Quote