Old 05-27-2010, 08:22 AM   #1
Broga
Obsessed Member

The Gospel According to Ratzinger

I came across this item involving a hospital in Phoenix. And this is as sick as it gets. A nun, who agreed that the life of a 27 year old mother should be saved by the abortion of the foetus, has been excommunicated. The nun is described, by another RC who could not be named or he would be persecuted, as:

"a kind, soft-spoken, humble, caring, spiritual woman whose spot in Heaven was reserved years ago. The idea that she could be ex-communicated after decades of service to the Church and humanity literally makes me nauseated..... Only a group of detached, pampered men in gilded robes on a balcony high above the rest of us could deny these dilemmas.”

You don't have to feel sympathy for nuns to be sickened by this. Whatever, you think about this nun and I know little about her, at least she has been on the front line and amongst the shit and the suffering. The cruelty of this decision beggars belief. You may say that she shouldn't care about being excommunicated and she shouldn't. But being brain washed all her life, persuaded that she now faces hell fire, this is a terrible thing.

Meanwhile, Ratzinger and his gangsters who fill me with more loathing than I am able to describe, are still gearing up for a £20 million tax funded pantomime to the UK. I really do hope that sick, lying Nazi bastard gets the reception he deserves. And I suspect he will.
Broga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:31 AM   #2
GodlessHeathen
Obsessed Member

Yep. That's how it works with most "pro-lifers" - life begins at conception and ends at birth.

Christian: One who believes that the New Testament is a divinely inspired book admirably suited to the spiritual needs of his neighbor. - Ambrose Bierce
GodlessHeathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:38 PM   #3
Broga
Obsessed Member

GodlessHeathen. Yup, that's the way it is. I note you are a fan of Ambrose Bierce. Me too. If I need a bit of spice in any opinions I reach his The Devil's Dictionary.
Broga is offline   Reply With Quote