Old 11-26-2008, 08:01 PM   #1
ricardocoav
Obsessed Member

My Dream Of 1960

My Dream Of 1960http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960_New_York_air_disaster

On the night of Dec. 15, 1960, I had this dream, which came true and which today 48 years later, still has me thinking of what it meant. I have not been able to decipher why I had this dream, and at which time did not seem to serve any real purpose to anyone, including myself. The dream goes like this: I had a dream that I was rising towards heaven and I saw what appeared to be the figure of Jesus Christ, blessing the U.S.A. I saw what seemed to be the map of the world ***(like the World Map in Google Earth) and we were rising exactly over the Gulf of Mexico and I could see the U.S.A. completely (the four corners). I saw the State of Florida and towards the northeast, New York City. As Jesus was blessing the U.S.A. and as soon as he finished blessing it (like when you make the sign of the cross) I saw two planes that were flying over New York City, collide. I saw a flash and then they fell to the ground. As soon as I saw this I descended to the area of the collision, which seemed to me to be Brooklyn, New York. When I got to the ground, I saw people lying on the ground that was filled with snow. They were bleeding and moaning. As I tried to move towards them to help them I bumped into a huge glass wall that prevented me from helping them. At that moment I felt completely helpless and very saddened that I could not help anyone and the dream ended there.

The next day, Dec. 16, 1960 I woke up at around 5:00 a.m; took a bath and left for school. I arrived at my school, Central Commercial High School at around 6:40 a.m. Classes started at 7:00 a.m. At Around 12:30 p.m. a teacher was talking to another teacher about a plane crash in the Brooklyn area of New York that somebody had told her about, that had occurred that morning. A classmate told me: “Did you hear that?” and I said yes and I told him that I had had a dream of two planes crashing over Brooklyn last night and he said, “maybe that’s the crash you dreamed about!”. He went over to the teachers and told them what I had said and one of the teachers asked me about my dream and I said yes and she said: “I can’t believe you had this dream, because you look so calm” and she told the other teacher about my dream and she was astonished and then everybody in school came over to me to ask me about my dream. I didn’t verify anything about the crash and at 1:00 p.m. I took the shuttle train and crossed to the other side of Manhattan to go to my job at Nu-Dent Porcelain Studios and worked until 11:00 p.m. I arrived at my house just before midnight and my mother asked me if I knew about a plane accident and I said yes. But didn’t give it much thought.

I felt kind of silly every time somebody asked me about my dream. I didn’t know all the facts about the accident and so I didn’t talk much about it. I didn’t pay too much attention about it either and when I got to work they were talking about the accident also and still it didn’t get to me until Saturday morning when I saw it in the newspapers. On Saturday, Dec. 17, 1960 (my birthday) I got up around 6:00 a.m. and quickly went to the store to buy some bread for my mother and to my surprise I saw a newspaper heading in big Red letters that read that two planes had crashed over Brooklyn and I told the lady at the store that I had dreamed of that accident on Thursday night and she said that that was a revelation. On Saturday I finally told my mother about the dream I had and she was upset and asked me why I hadn’t told her about the dream. I told her I had forgotten about it until I saw it in the newspapers that Saturday morning. Then she told all the neighbors and they all came to me to ask me about my dream. I was somewhat of a loner at the time, just had a girlfriend and we went to church and the movies and that was it. When we got to church she told everybody about the dream I had and they all came to me to ask. I was a very timid person and felt bad about so many people around me and then I decided not to talk about my dream ever again.

In my dream of Dec. 15, 1960 I could not help anyone because of a great glass wall that prevented me from helping others. Maybe at that time I was not ready spiritually and that is why I could not help anyone in my dream. But now, 48 years later, I feel I can try to help all humanity after what I have read about the Garabandal, Spain events (Visions) in 1961, of the apparition of the Virgin Mary and the “Great Miracle” that is to occur someday soon and especially when these events indicate where the “miracle” will take place and that all “eyes will see” it and there is also a name of a person that is to be cured of his blindness after 61 years. His name is Joey Lomangino, of Brooklyn, New York who had an accident in 1947 and has been blind ever since. It has just dawned on me now (2008), that finally everything is all coming together, 48 years after my dream of Dec. 15, 1960.

Ricardo Colón-Avilés
Puerto Rico, USA

Email: ricardocoav@yahoo.com

***Like The World Map In Google Earth Today (2008)

ricardocoav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:33 PM   #2
Tenspace
I Live Here

Hello, Ricardo, and welcome to our humble forums. I guess next you're going to post about Garabandal, Spain, 1961. Do you also wish to talk about Puerto Rico and Colonialism? I'm sure Eva would have a few things to add.

By the way, are you the cartoonist that draws Turey?

This guy?

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:49 PM   #3
ricardocoav
Obsessed Member

Tenspace: Thank you for your welcome, I will talk about anything that you wish. About Garabandal, Yes! I have already posted. Puerto Rico? Yes! It is a colony of the U.S. and we are it's second class American Citizens.

Ricardo
Old 11-26-2008, 09:15 PM   #4
Eva
Super Moderator

soooo, ricardo...are you boricua for real?
and i mean for real?

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:22 PM   #5
ricardocoav
Obsessed Member

Boricua for real? Yes I am! I was born in Arecibo, and my parents are from Vega Baja, P.R. and proud of it.
ricardocoav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:19 PM   #6
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ricardocoav wrote View Post
My Dream Of 1960http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960_New_York_air_disaster

On the night of Dec. 15, 1960, I had this dream, which came true and which today 48 years later, still has me thinking of what it meant. I have not been able to decipher why I had this dream, and at which time did not seem to serve any real purpose to anyone, including myself. The dream goes like this: I had a dream that I was rising towards heaven and I saw what appeared to be the figure of Jesus Christ, blessing the U.S.A. I saw what seemed to be the map of the world ***(like the World Map in Google Earth) and we were rising exactly over the Gulf of Mexico and I could see the U.S.A. completely (the four corners). I saw the State of Florida and towards the northeast, New York City. As Jesus was blessing the U.S.A. and as soon as he finished blessing it (like when you make the sign of the cross) I saw two planes that were flying over New York City, collide. I saw a flash and then they fell to the ground. As soon as I saw this I descended to the area of the collision, which seemed to me to be Brooklyn, New York. When I got to the ground, I saw people lying on the ground that was filled with snow. They were bleeding and moaning. As I tried to move towards them to help them I bumped into a huge glass wall that prevented me from helping them. At that moment I felt completely helpless and very saddened that I could not help anyone and the dream ended there.

The next day, Dec. 16, 1960 I woke up at around 5:00 a.m; took a bath and left for school. I arrived at my school, Central Commercial High School at around 6:40 a.m. Classes started at 7:00 a.m. At Around 12:30 p.m. a teacher was talking to another teacher about a plane crash in the Brooklyn area of New York that somebody had told her about, that had occurred that morning. A classmate told me: “Did you hear that?” and I said yes and I told him that I had had a dream of two planes crashing over Brooklyn last night and he said, “maybe that’s the crash you dreamed about!”. He went over to the teachers and told them what I had said and one of the teachers asked me about my dream and I said yes and she said: “I can’t believe you had this dream, because you look so calm” and she told the other teacher about my dream and she was astonished and then everybody in school came over to me to ask me about my dream. I didn’t verify anything about the crash and at 1:00 p.m. I took the shuttle train and crossed to the other side of Manhattan to go to my job at Nu-Dent Porcelain Studios and worked until 11:00 p.m. I arrived at my house just before midnight and my mother asked me if I knew about a plane accident and I said yes. But didn’t give it much thought.

I felt kind of silly every time somebody asked me about my dream. I didn’t know all the facts about the accident and so I didn’t talk much about it. I didn’t pay too much attention about it either and when I got to work they were talking about the accident also and still it didn’t get to me until Saturday morning when I saw it in the newspapers. On Saturday, Dec. 17, 1960 (my birthday) I got up around 6:00 a.m. and quickly went to the store to buy some bread for my mother and to my surprise I saw a newspaper heading in big Red letters that read that two planes had crashed over Brooklyn and I told the lady at the store that I had dreamed of that accident on Thursday night and she said that that was a revelation. On Saturday I finally told my mother about the dream I had and she was upset and asked me why I hadn’t told her about the dream. I told her I had forgotten about it until I saw it in the newspapers that Saturday morning. Then she told all the neighbors and they all came to me to ask me about my dream. I was somewhat of a loner at the time, just had a girlfriend and we went to church and the movies and that was it. When we got to church she told everybody about the dream I had and they all came to me to ask. I was a very timid person and felt bad about so many people around me and then I decided not to talk about my dream ever again.

In my dream of Dec. 15, 1960 I could not help anyone because of a great glass wall that prevented me from helping others. Maybe at that time I was not ready spiritually and that is why I could not help anyone in my dream. But now, 48 years later, I feel I can try to help all humanity after what I have read about the Garabandal, Spain events (Visions) in 1961, of the apparition of the Virgin Mary and the “Great Miracle” that is to occur someday soon and especially when these events indicate where the “miracle” will take place and that all “eyes will see” it and there is also a name of a person that is to be cured of his blindness after 61 years. His name is Joey Lomangino, of Brooklyn, New York who had an accident in 1947 and has been blind ever since. It has just dawned on me now (2008), that finally everything is all coming together, 48 years after my dream of Dec. 15, 1960.

Ricardo Colón-Avilés
Puerto Rico, USA

Email: ricardocoav@yahoo.com

***Like The World Map In Google Earth Today (2008)

Hi, Ricardo!

I was born December 16th, 1960, at about one O'clock in the morning. (The night of the 15th)

Perhaps your dream foretold the waking of the Ghoul?

And now, almost 48 years later, the message I have for you is to discard all superstition, and rely on the rational thought processes which Darwinian evolution has blessed you with.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:52 AM   #7
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Corn-holing the "miracle":
Quote:
[W]ith over 6 billion people on earth, a million to one shot will occur frequently. Say the odds are a million to one that when a person has a dream of an airplane crash, there is an airplane crash the next day. With 6 billion people having an average of 250 dream themes each per night (Hines, 50), there should be about 1.5 million people a day who have dreams that seem clairvoyant. The number is actually likely to be larger, since we tend to dream about things that legitimately concern or worry us, and the data of dreams is usually vague or ambiguous, allowing a wide range of events to count as fulfilling our dreams.
(Population in 1960 was a little over 3 billion, so figure that every night, about 750,000 people had "clairvoyant" dreams.)

The only details of your dream that match up with what happened are two airplanes colliding, the city of Brooklyn, and snow on the ground. The last detail is no biggie, since it had snowed before the crash -- something you would have known in waking life. At the time of the crash, there was rain and fog; why not in your dream? Moreover, you place much importance on Brooklyn. Why? One of the planes crashed on Staten Island. (In fact, on the same day, a plane had also crashed in Berlin. Why doesn't Jesus love Germans? Oh ... right.) Anyway, your miraculous dream was entertaining; good luck with saving humanity.

Footage of the aftermath here.
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:09 AM   #8
just questions

Quote:
As Jesus was blessing the U.S.A. and as soon as he finished blessing it (like when you make the sign of the cross) I saw two planes that were flying over New York City, collide. I saw a flash and then they fell to the ground.
Are you sure Jesus was blessing the USA, not condemning it? I assume he spoke some other language than English.
just questions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:31 AM   #9
just questions

Quote:
I was somewhat of a loner at the time, just had a girlfriend and we went to church and the movies and that was it.
I would have dreamed about collisions more often.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:17 AM   #10
just questions

Quote:
But now, 48 years later, I feel I can try to help all humanity
All the humanities are holding their breath, for the much delayed miracle.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:22 AM   #11
just questions

Quote:
(like the World Map in Google Earth)
In the name of jesus, sue the google bastard's ass. It is jesus' patent. The money should go to the Paradise Foundation.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:44 AM   #12
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote View Post
Corn-holing the "miracle":

(Population in 1960 was a little over 3 billion, so figure that every night, about 750,000 people had "clairvoyant" dreams.)

The only details of your dream that match up with what happened are two airplanes colliding, the city of Brooklyn, and snow on the ground. The last detail is no biggie, since it had snowed before the crash -- something you would have known in waking life. At the time of the crash, there was rain and fog; why not in your dream? Moreover, you place much importance on Brooklyn. Why? One of the planes crashed on Staten Island. (In fact, on the same day, a plane had also crashed in Berlin. Why doesn't Jesus love Germans? Oh ... right.) Anyway, your miraculous dream was entertaining; good luck with saving humanity.

Footage of the aftermath here.
Butt, how many of those people had wet dreams that night, and how many were directly related by the will of the gods to those who were deep in coitus all around them?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 11-27-2008, 09:45 AM   #13
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
just questions wrote View Post
All the humanities are holding their breath, for the much delayed miracle.
Apparently, Ricardo deems himself a prophet/messiah. That he believes his dream to be some divine communication from beyond is indicative of a thoroughly delusional mind. That he believes his dream and the coincidental event to be a revelation of another completely unconnected event 48 years later is indicative of severe delusions of grandeur.

Old 11-27-2008, 09:46 AM   #14
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Ricardo, it appears you have completely misinterpreted the dream and events of 1960.

It should be very clear to you why Jesus was blessing the Earth at precisely the time of my birth. I am chosen to bring a message unto you, so you had better listen.

The airplanes colliding are symbolic of the lies and delusions of religion crashing into the truth of atheism. The blind man is symbolic of the manner that religion has blinded you.

Now, 48 years later, I am here to make you see.

In clinical study of animal behavior, pigeons that are trained to push buttons with their beaks in order to receive a reward soon learn the cause and effect of their actions. However, if a pigeon happens to do something else before it pushes the food button, or while it is pushing the food button, it often mistakenly believes that this action has some bearing on the action of food coming from the dispenser. For example, if the pigeon walks around in a circle before it pushes the food button, it will continue to walk around in a circle before it pushes the button, because it believes there is something more to the coincidence. Coincidence is only coincidence, Ricardo. There is no significance as to how the tea leaves settle in the bottom of your cup.

Old 11-27-2008, 10:13 AM   #15
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
For example, if the pigeon walks around in a circle before it pushes the food button, it will continue to walk around in a circle before it pushes the button, because it believes there is something more to the coincidence. Coincidence is only coincidence, Ricardo. There is no significance as to how the tea leaves settle in the bottom of your cup.
The problem with your analogy is that while you can be certain of the feeder, neither you nor Ricardo can be certain about the dream.

Suppose instead we have a male pigeon trying to get some play. He preens, he does a little jig, he shares his food, he drives away other boy pigeons, and then he gets laid. Because of his success he always repeats these four activities. Is it just coincidence that he gets laid or is it pigeon genius?

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote