Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2009, 06:55 PM   #11
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Oh well you guys have the point and the construct.

I think from now on we have to see what occurs.

But honestly there is not much more I can make available to the Atheist.

I think we have to await the arrival of the Universal Government then we will see the results in the final witness.

Other than that there is not much more I can add to these posts and to be honest the thread are a joke and the Atheist will pay for his mockery of the Universal Government and the Sovereign and there will no turning back and no other options.

500,000 years worth of history and atheist mocks our planetary past not to mention all the people who sacrificed there life to this truth here. The Atheist for his mockery will not survive either way. The Atheist is just a heartless cold blooded person, no different to a reptile.

sevens
Well, if I am going to pay for my mockery, then I'd better get my money's worth as soon as I can. If the Universal Government wants my allegiance, it can suck it out of the end of my cock. As for the Sovereign, the bitch is mine. If the asshole wants to take responsibility for this mess, then step forward, motherfucker.

Sevens, I am actually curious to understand why you believe any of this, aside from any head injuries you may have suffered in early life. If the Universal Government wants our allegiance so badly, why can't they just print recruitment posters and such like the Nazis and the right wing Americans do? And you would think the Sovereign would blog or something.

Crop circles seem like a pretty lame way to communicate. I used to make crop circles as a teenager in Idaho. I never got caught and neither did my friends. Do you suppose the alien others were using us as vessels of their righteousness?

Anyway, why would you think that any of this shit would frighten us? Try to think of a scarier scenario than floating out in the middle of nowhere, a product of random combinations, with a few years of existence spent trying to keep other organisms from feeding on you, with only death and oblivion to look forward to. We are already fucked, dude. Aliens, Jesuses, and Santa Clauses only give us something to argue about while we wile away our hours.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote