Old 05-02-2007, 08:23 AM   #1
Newk

http://www.flockofdodos.com/main.htm

I apologize if this has been posted before -- I don't recall seeing it. Looks interesting. Has anybody seen this documentary?
Old 05-25-2007, 02:41 AM   #2
skribb

I'm sorry - what does "flock of dodos" really mean? It's a turn of phrase, right?
Old 05-25-2007, 05:50 AM   #3
inkadu
Obsessed Member

Quote:
skribb wrote
I'm sorry - what does "flock of dodos" really mean? It's a turn of phrase, right?
Maybe. I don't think I've heard it before; but it's meaning seems pretty clear -- a group of really stupid people.

If religion were based on facts, it would be called science, and no one would believe it. -- Stephen Colbert
inkadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:20 AM   #4
Wakkun

Wasn't it an 80s new wave band with haircuts in the shape of dodos? They had a hit with... actually I don't think they had any hits.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:25 AM   #5
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:30 AM   #6
Gnosital
still unsmited

Isn't that a flock of Emos?
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:32 AM   #7
Professor Chaos

I don't understand what the second guy from the left is doing in there. He looks like the guy that services our copy machine.

Old 05-25-2007, 07:42 AM   #8
Eva
Super Moderator

he wasn't blessed for a head of hair good enough for the 80's.

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 08:10 AM   #9
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
Gnosital wrote
COME ON guys!!

That was my best pun so far today!!!! And I get NUFFIN?

Jeebus.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:11 AM   #10
Professor Chaos

Quote:
Gnosital wrote
Isn't that flock of Emos?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Old 05-25-2007, 08:11 AM   #11
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
I don't understand what the second guy from the left is doing in there. He looks like the guy that services our copy machine.
He's just some guy who photoshopped himself (badly) into the pic and circulated it on the internets so's he might have a better chance at bagging some chicks.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:12 AM   #12
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
Quote:
Gnosital wrote
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:(

Somehow your laughter rings hollow.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:12 AM   #13
Professor Chaos

Quote:
Gnosital wrote
Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
Quote:
Gnosital wrote

:heart::kiss::heart:

Old 05-25-2007, 08:15 AM   #14
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
Quote:
Gnosital wrote
Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote

:heart::kiss::heart:
I feel all better now.

:D Let's go have sex a beer.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:16 AM   #15
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Gnosital wrote
:lol:
My daughter and her friends had to explain to me what an emo is. I don't think these guys qualify. They're just morose. It's the 80s hair that'll do that to you.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote