Old 01-04-2013, 03:28 AM   #61
Michael
Obsessed Member

Yeah, unfortunately at the core he's only got 2 arguments that he repeats ad nauseum - 50/50, and "dependence" on evidence. We've all seen it over and over and over and have explained it to him over and over. At this point it's just willful ignorance on his part to still be pushing those two points. And, frankly, I got bored of trying to help him see the light when I realised he's not after a discussion, he just wants to see his points made over and over again, and over again. He'll stick to them doggedly, unfortunately.

$20 says his reply has something to do with depending on evidence.
God, he's boring.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:10 AM   #62
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
selliedjoup wrote View Post
Do you mean the bolded part? If so, tell me how you know that we can know everything? On what basis do you make this assumption?

There are many things you do not understand, using your own lack of understanding of existing things doesn't work at all, as many people know things you don't. Have you attended nkb school of shit analogies?

You clearly do not understand what absurd is.
I understand absurd because you keep writing it sunbeam. If we don't know it, and it exists, it is there to be learnt fuckwit. Why could you not know something that exists, and is real? You can fantasise as much as you like, but at some point need to add some meat to the bones. My analogies were clear enough even for a turd like you to realise that you are arguing with a far more advanced intellect with exceptional dress sense.

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:11 AM   #63
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

We should put a 100 post limit to this thread. Then "accidentally" lose it again.

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:29 AM   #64
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

What about 10 bingo games, that should be even shorter?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii

Last edited by Kinich Ahau; 01-04-2013 at 04:47 AM.
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:11 AM   #65
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Perhaps if you fuckers just ignored the lying shit-stained fool, you might get to enjoy watching the jerk cluck & dribble to himself in his own idiot pen?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:45 AM   #66
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Does that mean I have to post all those sheep and shit pictures again?
It's likely to be more interesting than reading 900 pages of Jerry's brain-dead, dishonest bullshit all over again.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:50 AM   #67
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Perhaps if you fuckers just ignored the lying shit-stained fool, you might get to enjoy watching the jerk cluck & dribble to himself in his own idiot pen?
I, for one, enjoyed seeing how alarmed he became after discovering that his original thread had magically disappeared. Now that was entertainment.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 01-04-2013, 08:56 AM   #68
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I'm sure our Admin has the powers to resurrect the whole heap of shite, but I doubt we'll lose too much sleep if she doesn't hurry! I would like to know what the fuck happened, but I don't feel bad about it!

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-04-2013, 09:10 AM   #69
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
I'm sure our Admin has the powers to resurrect the whole heap of shite, but I doubt we'll lose too much sleep if she doesn't hurry!
If and when that happens, will this load of crap be added to that heaping pile?

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote
I would like to know what the fuck happened, but I don't feel bad about it!
Nor should you. It was-- however inadvertent-- a public service just to see Jerry panic and then beg:
Quote:
Just restore your backed up DB, don't say you don't have a lack of backups too?
Good times.

--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 01-04-2013, 10:24 AM   #70
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

If Chris pulls off a miracle, then yes, the two piles of shite could easily be merged if that's what you folk prefer. Alternatively, the original could be archived off and left as a permanent festering monument to blinkered, shit-stained crass stupidity. Either way, yours truely will give no shit, fuck or a micro-ounce of caring.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-04-2013, 10:34 AM   #71
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
If Chris pulls off a miracle, then yes, the two piles of shite could easily be merged if that's what you folk prefer.

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote
Alternatively, the original could be archived off and left as a permanent festering monument to blinkered, shit-stained crass stupidity.
This.

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote
Either way, yours truely will give no shit, fuck or a micro-ounce of caring.
And please don't ever change. We desperately need someone to represent sanity around here.

--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 01-04-2013, 01:27 PM   #72
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Alternatively, the original could be archived off and left as a permanent festering monument to blinkered, shit-stained crass stupidity.
So it can deposit its duplicitous duplicate droppings over two threads . Not on your nelly.
I'm for accidentally on purpose misplacing this thread as well.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:40 PM   #73
Irreligious
I Live Here

But Jerry has, in fact, already deposited his droppings in both. The idea is to permanently close and archive the lost thread if it's ever found intact. It will stand as a cautionary tale for those who endeavor (however well-intentioned) to reason with stupidity.

Meanwhile, we don't have to make the same mistake twice by granting Jerry 900 more pages of fruitless attention-whoring.

This thread could be all about Jerry's alarm over having lost access to his first thread. After all, that is the stated topic of this new thread he created, is it not?

--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 01-04-2013, 02:12 PM   #74
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
But Jerry has, in fact, already deposited his droppings in both. The idea is to permanently close and archive the lost thread if it's ever found intact. It will stand as a cautionary tale for those who endeavor (however well-intentioned) to reason with stupidity.

Meanwhile, we don't have to make the same mistake twice by granting Jerry 900 more pages of fruitless attention-whoring.

This thread could be all about Jerry's alarm over having lost access to his first thread. After all, that is the stated topic of this new thread he created, is it not?
Oh! I see it now . Like a testament to all our good nature & tolerance .
Jerry must be believing his god has partly abandoned him, it being 50% certain everything is as planned.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #75
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Ahhh, Jerry never disappoints when it comes to amusing us with his stupidity. I especially like it when he thinks he's making an argument against someone, all the while he's cornholing himself (lack of self-awareness in retards that think they're smart is pure comedy gold).

Kind of like these little gems:
Quote:
If you're proposing that the second fits into a random/uncased reason for existence, I would prefer that some form of catalyst was verified. Otherwise it's pure speculation that it was random or uncaused.
Yes, pure speculation! How ridiculous would it be if someone came here with pure speculation, and then tried to assign a probability to it?
Quote:
There are many things you do not understand, using your own lack of understanding of existing things doesn't work at all, as many people know things you don't.
But it works when it's something that Jerry doesn't understand.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote