Old 05-24-2018, 03:54 AM   #5401
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
K,

Google is your friend; JW's and Mormon are NOT Christians; they deny basic precepts and are cult-like in nature.

Do your own homework I will indulge you this once.

Why Mormons and Jehovah’s Witnesses are Not Christians
http://www.4witness.org/why-jehovahs...ot-christians/

Scroll down to the Chart if you you want a quick summary.

Regards,

JJ
Once again jj is wrong. I’m sure there are also many articles on the internet that prove that Morons and jehovahs wetnurses are also Christards. But jj won’t do his homework. Google is not his friend.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:57 AM   #5402
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
I'm all for it, you have every right to tell them to Fuck Off. Christians should not be going door to door as some do. The ones that do Here in the US are usually Jehovah Witnesses or Mormons; they are not Christians.

I invite them in for a beer and they leave immediately.

JJ
These were evangelicals from one of those many cancerous prosperity gospel churches that proliferate in our area. It was so nice to tell them to fuck off. They are way worse than Mormons or jehovah witnesses that is for sure.
Old 05-24-2018, 03:59 AM   #5403
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
We are just too busy today to post any more today.

I'm going into town on the morrow to see if I can find me some christards to twat. I do so hope I find some, I really do. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. Still, if not, all is not undone for it is a bank holiday weekend here in the UK and the forecast is set fair.

I know the fat OLD smelly senile ugly papist bitch is as keen as mustard to find out how I get on so I'll post about my exploits when I get back.

OK yah don'tcha know. Top hole and all that.
TWAT THAT BRACE!!!!
Old 05-24-2018, 04:08 AM   #5404
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Seriously, do you truly think I am supposed to take seriously some poster on a raving atheist site that is writing a list of stuff I've read and heard from other posters ad infinitum and ad nausem?

You're basically just regurgitating things that have been said over and over and over again for years from the same ole' posters.

Don't you have anything to add to the conversation?

How about why are you atheist? Were you once Christian, ever flirted with the idea? Did you grow up in a Christian way or were you always atheist.

That might be a good intro for you.

JJ
Jesus fucking Christ jj. You are a rude-ass piece of shit. Remember a week back when you told us all that noodle left us because we were all rude and she couldn’t hang with our level of rudeness? Well, turns out you were wrong, motherfucker. Haha. As always. Always wrong. You are such a total shitbag. except for that part that is rotting urine soaked into the vile and stinky incontenence panties that you for some fetishist reason continue to refuse to change, will you PLEASE do that already?????
Old 05-24-2018, 04:10 AM   #5405
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
You and noodle are too respectful and respectable for JJs taste. He likes to be abused and is addicted to the invective that others, myself included, dish out. It allows him to feel persecuted, which confirms his faith and he also just craves it. And it makes him feel superior. And it gives him the rationalization he needs to cut loose himself and say bad words. You two aren’t feeding his buzz so you’re boring in his POV.
So when did you become a licensed psychologist? All Noodle does is regurgitate comments from posters, gee how fascinating, NOT, snooze.

Actually I don't feel persecuted on this Raving Outcast atheist site It's a site for outcast loser atheists and the mentally ill like Hertzy. I have admittedly felt so at times in my life, but it brings me extra blessings for Jesus said in his Holy and Infallible World:

Matthew 5:10 New International Version (NIV)

10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

JJ

JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 04:14 AM   #5406
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
So when did you become a licensed psychologist? All Noodle does is regurgitate comments from posters, gee how fascinating, NOT, snooze.

Actually I don't feel persecuted on this Raving Outcast atheist site It's a site for outcast loser atheists and the mentally ill like Hertzy. I have admittedly felt so at times in my life, but it brings me extra blessings for Jesus said in his Holy and Infallible World:

Matthew 5:10 New International Version (NIV)

10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

JJ

JJ: “Actually I don’t feel persecuted at all here!” (Posts bible verse about being persecuted.)
Old 05-24-2018, 04:15 AM   #5407
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I post about a telegraph post and you accuse me of posting about every single detail of my life? What a dumb fuck you are, you fat, OLD, ugly, senile, smelly papist bitch.

At least the telegraph pole is real unlike your make-believe zombie boy and your make-believe lard ass. At least what happened to the telegraph pole was real unlike the make-believe bollocks in the babble.

If you have ANY proof whatsoever for lard ass, zombie boy and what's in the babble, please, let us hear it. We need a good laaarf

And you are still going on about my sexuality. See, I tell you about telegraph poles and you aren't interested and accuse me of telling you my life story but when I don't discuss my sexuality, THEN, you get interested. I think that you are as weird as android IQ 6.

Oh, change your incontinence paties you fat OLD smelly bastard.
I see we have a failure to communicate:

1: NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR TELEGRAPH POLE and when and if you post at all. You can leave this forum and I could give a fuck less. I might think you are boring EVERYONE to tears posting every detail of your life and escapades to "twat"Christian. You are mentally ill to do so and it's obvious so I give you a pass for that.

Please quit posting telegraph posts and find a telegraph post forum. Thank you. Better yet, tell your partner about these boring details of your life which is more appropriate than boring us all to tears. It's wasted time reading it.

Thanks for your understanding and immediate correction,

JJ
Old 05-24-2018, 04:16 AM   #5408
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
... let me lie by the STILL waters.
Be careful you can drown in the water.

JJ
Old 05-24-2018, 04:23 AM   #5409
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
All Noodle does is regurgitate comments from posters, gee how fascinating, NOT, snooze.

[/size][/b]
This comment has zero basis in reality. A few weeks back noodle brought up the gun issue and we all had a nice discussion about it. She brought substantial content and nuance to it. We talked about Islam being stupid. She brought unique experience and perspective.

Your use of the word “benign” to describe her betrays your psychological motive. You’re looking for “malignant” posters to feed your conflict habituation and sado masochism. Happy to oblige, you smelly rectal itch. Oh and change the piss pads already.
Old 05-24-2018, 04:28 AM   #5410
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
If they ever did logically and critically examine their belief system, it would evaporate before their eyes. The only christards that remain believers are those who are unable to think for themselves so we really shouldn't be surprised with their attitude.

Studies show that the belief in christardology consists of a logical and an emotional component and both need to be nullified in order that christards stop believing. It's insufficient to just disprove the facts of christardology. It seems that christards can still go on believing regardless of whether they believe in lard ass, zombie boy and the babble. The emotional component is indeed very powerful.
The belief in atheism here and the people that you all post on this little tiny sample of peeps shows you are all outcasts of society. A Drunk, a mentally ill stalker, a poster with no intellectual thought of their own making lists and Homotronic who just posts various BS posts etc.

What you don't all realize is that Jesus ministered to the outcasts of society. He died for your sins as well and defended outcasts against the Pharisees who thought they were better than everyone.

Repent and believe the Gospel!

JJ
Old 05-24-2018, 04:30 AM   #5411
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle is one of the most benign here and yet the fat, OLD, senile, ugly papist bitch attacks her.

Lard ass is gonna send the papist bitch straight to hell for that alone.

See you in hell papist bitch. Your ass will be grass for eternity.
Hertzy,

Tell me what good posting lists of what people say in their posts like Noodle does?; it's a redundant waste of my time reading it.

JJ
Old 05-24-2018, 05:21 AM   #5412
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Be careful you can drown in the water.

JJ
You obviously have.
Old 05-24-2018, 06:23 AM   #5413
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
... but you believe anyways.

What kind of idiot does that, ffs. Oh, wait a minute, a fat, OLD, ugly, senile papist bitch that needs to change her incontinence panties because she stinks.

How are you with the Easter bunny, Santa Clause and fairies at the bottom of the garden?

There's no proof for these either. Do you believe in them or not and, if not, why not?

How about Harry Potter? There's lots of books been written about him and his exploits.
I am sick to death of your discussing Santa Clause in your posts. Go fuck your wife with a Santa Clausette suit on if Santa flips your trigger so much.

JJ
Old 05-24-2018, 06:26 AM   #5414
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Nor should they be on the streets peddling their bollocks and yet, you fat, OLD, ugly, senile, smelly papist bitch, you castigate me for getting the off the streets.

Oh, and change your incontinence panties, you stink.
Is it legal for Christians to preach on street corners in your neck of the woods? If so, then it's your own Fucking problem. No one is forcing you to stop and listen.

Instead you just confront random Christians like some nutcase. You fucking freak.

JJ
Old 05-24-2018, 06:27 AM   #5415
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
If they ever did logically and critically examine their belief system, it would evaporate before their eyes. The only christards that remain believers are those who are unable to think for themselves so we really shouldn't be surprised with their attitude.

Studies show that the belief in christardology consists of a logical and an emotional component and both need to be nullified in order that christards stop believing. It's insufficient to just disprove the facts of christardology. It seems that christards can still go on believing regardless of whether they believe in lard ass, zombie boy and the babble. The emotional component is indeed very powerful.
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.............Snooze. You are no expert on Christians or Atheism you village idiot.

JJ