Old 05-28-2012, 06:42 PM   #16
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
The neighborhood is pretty damn boring without a retarded kid to pick on. It seemed to be the only culture left for blocks around.
Mmmm. The intolerance goes way beyond the random theist. And where are the accommodated now? Supporting the community that finally meets their narrow standards? Nope. They're pulling a full retard on YouTube I hear. Classy.

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 07:40 PM   #17
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
Mmmm. The intolerance goes way beyond the random theist. And where are the accommodated now? Supporting the community that finally meets their narrow standards? Nope. They're pulling a full retard on YouTube I hear. Classy.
That's where they all got off to! I thought everybody had been raptured by the leprechauns or something. I was wondering why I got left behind. And here all this time I thought my pumpkin patch was not sincere enough or something.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote