Old 12-11-2006, 11:39 AM   #16
DrunkMonkey
Alcoholic Primate

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Hmmm.....atheists are in prison because: they drove too fast, they urinated when a cop saw them, they punched a Christ-psychotic, they enjoyed canabis or other sacraments, they hired an LCT, they got to know, with their consent, in a Biblical way horny sexually savvy and seducing 16 year olds, they threatened to remove a Christ-psychotic POTUS from office....:)
Is that your arrest record Cal?

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins
DrunkMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 11:41 AM   #17
JU Mike
Obsessed Member

Maybe we should start a thread specifically for Choobus and Empire to settle their differences, where no one else is aloud to post. What do you guys say, are you up for a one on one flame war thread?
JU Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 11:48 AM   #18
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
JU Mike wrote
Maybe we should start a thread specifically for Choobus and Empire to settle their differences, where no one else is aloud to post. What do you guys say, are you up for a one on one flame war thread?
NAh, I don't think it would be very interesting. Empire is a fucking amateur. She sucks the schlong, but she can't swallow the load.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 11:49 AM   #19
Empire

Quote:
Choobus wrote
You are wasting your time here at RA. You should be learning to say "do you want fries with that" in chinese so you are ready for your career. OR possibly just "too buchu" will suffice.
Although I appreciate the advice, a career in fast food would be inconsistent with my career as a personal fitness trainer. However, with your apparent affinity for fast food, perhaps it's not such a good idea for you to be so eager to get to 10,000 posts.

As for the RA, I've come to appreciate the honesty here, and although there is some animosity in my general direction, hopefully we can move on from it. If not, I look forward to our continued jabs at each other in the various threads.

Or in your language, "you're a piece of shit who couldn't tell his ass from the piece of corn protruding from his face"
Old 12-11-2006, 11:58 AM   #20
Empire

Quote:
Choobus wrote
Quote:
JU Mike wrote
NAh, I don't think it would be very interesting. Empire is a fucking amateur. She sucks the schlong, but she can't swallow the load.
No need JU Mike, I think I'll just learn to take Choobus as the clown he is, and to not be concerned about whether his irrational behaviour should be questioned. It seems that most others feel the same way, and I have no problems with the lot of atheists here.

As for me being an amateur, you're right in so far as a grow tired of such flame wars quickly, and like to move on to learning once again. Also, if you're unable to identify gender based on straight forward genital differences, hope is certainly lost in reasoning with you.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:08 PM   #21
Choobus
I Live Here

See what I mean JM? A personal fitness trainer? It just wouldn't be fair!

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 12-11-2006, 12:11 PM   #22
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Quote:
Empire wrote
Also, if you're unable to identify gender based on straight forward genital differences, hope is certainly lost in reasoning with you.
Shit, did I miss some dirty pictures? :(

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:11 PM   #23
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Kate wrote
[
Shit, did I miss some dirty pictures? :(
No, just a crying pussy.

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 12-11-2006, 12:44 PM   #24
Kate

A weepy pussy. Now THAT is naaaaasty

:vomit:

Old 12-11-2006, 12:54 PM   #25
Gnosital
still unsmited

Depends on what color the fluid is......
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:57 PM   #26
Kate

True. But there is definitely a reactionary difference between "juicy" and "weepy". I work in a hospital, remember.

Old 12-11-2006, 01:02 PM   #27
Gnosital
still unsmited

Ew. Point taken.

All I'm sayin, is.....green....is right out.
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 01:03 PM   #28
Kate

TOTALLY!

Yuk!!!

Old 12-11-2006, 05:37 PM   #29
ranma1/2

Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
here is one source, found by a simple google search: http://www.holysmoke.org/icr-pri.htm now go do your own work.....
That is the survey I was referring to. Thanks for posting it.

But my questions was.

Does anyone ahve information on what these criminals religion was before prison.

And an additional question.

How does the statistics rate from one crime to another?
Old 12-12-2006, 09:29 AM   #30
StillSurviving

Quote:
Metman07 wrote
Ha! these studies indicate that 'Krishna' is the best religion since they are at the bottom!
You have to take into consideration the percentage of Krishna's in prison. If there were only 7 Krishna's in the country and they were all in federal prison, 100% of Krishna's would be in prison, while still only comprising 0.009% of the prison population.

Atheists make up much more than 0.209 % of the population. That's why we are "under-represented".