Old 02-05-2015, 10:46 PM   #1
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Burning Alive

We're finally back in the Dark Ages, when religious savages ruled. It's as if "Planet of the Apes" had come true, the Apes being well armed stone age Muslims.
Like the Dark Ages creatures (one would hesitate to call them human) their one enjoyment in life is to inflict cruelty and horror on humans. Putting people to death by the most dreadful, painful, slow, horrific means has always had the theologues positively salivating with anticipation and delight. The burning alive of a Jordanian pilot by Isis is a recent example, a throwback to the good old days when burning alive at the stake provided these monsters with their jollies.
If you have the stomach for it, the video is available at

http://video.foxnews.com/v/403058397...#sp=show-clips

These Isis creatures are non-human. What should be done, when they are captured, rather than executing them, is to spray their faces and genitals with acid, and then turn them loose, and inflict the same penalty on anyone who assists them.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 11:25 AM   #2
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 06:33 PM   #3
AtomJack

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
A sub-kiloton tactical nuke would be my personal decontamination favorite. Bioweapons are a little too indiscriminate for me.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 01:17 AM   #4
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Typical ISIS "soldier" -

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 04-30-2015, 01:28 AM   #5
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
A sub-kiloton tactical nuke would be my personal decontamination favorite. Bioweapons are a little too indiscriminate for me.

While the nuke solution is tempting, it really would be too quick and merciful a death, it would fulfil the ISIS dream of martyrdom and those 72 virgins in paradise, and would contaminate the environment.
The acid solution would be more suitably punitive (must make sure sufficient applied to ensure blindness), and the "family honour" crowd could be employed to apply the stuff.
The one humanitarian gesture could be by providing a can of Lard to apply to the acid burns.

Old 04-30-2015, 05:50 PM   #6
AtomJack

I have been burned by sulfuric acid (even getting some in my eyes), and it is no picnic. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 08:42 PM   #7
dstallma

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
I have been burned by sulfuric acid (even getting some in my eyes), and it is no picnic. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Vicious scenarios are always nice to dream up but in reality most people would not carry thru.

When in doubt, C4. Jamie Hyneman
Number of Atheists JJ has converted counter: 0
dstallma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 12:02 AM   #8
DoktoR woo
New Member!

Here in Oz ISIS extremists threatened to bloody the streets during our ANZAZ day march, where Australians and New Zealanders honour our soldiers who participated in two world wars, Vietnam, and others.
As it turned out the crowds were huge: both at the Dawn Service and the Parade....and not a burkha in sight!
DoktoR woo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 09:11 AM   #9
reddhedd
New Member!

Unfortunately, sadists and psychopaths are drawn to these types of organizations in order to indulge their darkest whims, and seem to quickly rise to positions of power. Both through their willingness to do the horrific and the fear that others have of them, allow these sort to climb the ladder of "success" and the higher they rise, the more they are allowed and encouraged to commit even more heinous acts.

Also, although I have no evidence, I believe that any organization that might be on the edge of extremism can be bent towards unspeakable violence by these sub humans....IOW, destroying ISIS, while a worthy goal and probably celebrated and satisfying, will not fix anything.
I don't know what else to do, though. And committing atrocities against them makes us them.
reddhedd is offline   Reply With Quote