sociopathy confirmed long ago

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 08:57 PM   #1112
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
What's with that stupid smiley sprinkling your posts? To make you look more like a dumbass?

JJ

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 06:51 AM   #1113
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Did the troll just copy & paste a reply to Sinfidel & claim it as it's own work.

What a fucking liar that cunt is! The only way he could spell as well as that author is with his sister standing over him.
In message #914, JerryJohn lied:

Quote:
I haven't lied once on this site

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 07-24-2016, 12:10 PM   #1114
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Ah, Just after Smelly wrote this heartwarming post to Carusmm:

"I know you've been banned (or 'suspended') from many of the forums you've frequented - but it's not that much of a deal. We don't give huge shits here - just try engaging some of the residual regulars with more than one (or two) liners and we can be quite entertaining.
.... besides, there's over 10,000 threads for you to trawl through and resurrect - we might get over-bored before too long.

Stop the Holy See men! "

... I see Carusmm was banned.

The ban policy here is worse than any theist thread. You can post on any thread if you can refrain from words like, cunt and fuck which I doubt some here could do.
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 12:19 PM   #1115
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

I really wish stomping foot piglet , K, would stop by and post something really intelligent and thought provoking such as the below on my personal thread.

(Today, 01:36 AM #313

Kinich Ahau

Obsessed Member

Cough-bullshit-cough!

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii)

If I truly believed this was it( this life and then nothing beyond death) the last Fucking thing I'd be doing with my time is posting here on this raving dumbshits thread.

JJ
Old 07-24-2016, 12:37 PM   #1116
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Say what you will about Jerry John, once his mother slips out her dentures, her gum job is one of the best ways to relieve your balls of a full load of love! That has to count for something.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 03:21 PM   #1117
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Say what you will about Jerry John, once his mother slips out her dentures, her gum job is one of the best ways to relieve your balls of a full load of love! That has to count for something.
You would know ghoul, you would know. Count on you to be an expert specializing in gum jobs.
Old 07-24-2016, 07:14 PM   #1118
AtomJack

Quote:
Ah, Just after Smelly wrote this heartwarming post to Carusmm:

"I know you've been banned (or 'suspended') from many of the forums you've frequented - but it's not that much of a deal. We don't give huge shits here - just try engaging some of the residual regulars with more than one (or two) liners and we can be quite entertaining.
.... besides, there's over 10,000 threads for you to trawl through and resurrect - we might get over-bored before too long.

Stop the Holy See men! "

... I see Carusmm was banned.

The ban policy here is worse than any theist thread. You can post on any thread if you can refrain from words like, cunt and fuck which I doubt some here could do.
You must not frequent many theist forums. If there are theist forums with a liberal policy that allow the contrary postings like we see here from you in an atheist forum, please do share those URLs!
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 12:23 AM   #1119
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
You must not frequent many theist forums. If there are theist forums with a liberal policy that allow the contrary postings like we see here from you in an atheist forum, please do share those URLs!
Have you tried CARM? The problem is as with any forum there are some rules. You will have to have a bit of class such as refraining from the fuck word, cunt word, etc. I doubt stupid cartoons as posted here would be "on topic."

Just a few thoughts for you AJ. Go to Carm, act like a decent guy with decent language. Try to express your thoughts in an intelligence and clear concise manner. Also, they love to bash Catholics there so try that too.

Raving Atheist is an excellent site for losers kicked off theist sites because they can't control themselves or their posts. Anything goes here and even the most idiotic cartoon gets a guffaw from the fellow losers. Mod wins the award for the cunt word which may not even be allowed on some atheist sites that have some class.

You should get down on your knees and thank your maker that a poster like me is here gracing your board.

JJ
Old 07-25-2016, 05:52 AM   #1120
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

If I truly believed this was it( this life and then nothing beyond death) the last Fucking thing I'd be doing with my time is posting here on this raving dumbshits thread.

JJ

Old 07-25-2016, 05:56 AM   #1121
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Raving Atheist is an excellent site for losers kicked off theist sites because they can't control themselves or their posts
So, you finally admit why you're here!

Quote:
Anything goes here and even the most idiotic cartoon gets a guffaw

JJ
So glad you like those cartoons. Here - enjoy....

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 07-25-2016 at 06:51 AM. Reason: fixed tag
Old 07-25-2016, 09:13 AM   #1122
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Come on JJ, I thought that we where friends. I was even thinking about visiting you in jail. And of course going to pay my respects to your toothless mommy afterwards.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:55 AM   #1123
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Come on JJ, I thought that we where friends. I was even thinking about visiting you in jail. And of course going to pay my respects to your toothless mommy afterwards.
My mother is absolutely beautiful. Good looks run in the family.

JJ
Old 07-25-2016, 02:50 PM   #1124
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
K, I would imagine all of your friends are the imaginary kind.

JJ
Old 07-25-2016, 03:25 PM   #1125
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
So, you finally admit why you're here!

So glad you like those cartoons. Here - enjoy....

Whoosh, right over your head. I have never been kicked off a theist site. It seems some atheists here have because they have whined and moaned to JJ that boo hoo if we posted what you posted on a theist site we'd be banned. BMC; Bitch Moan and Complain, the Atheist Creed.

Ah, yet another cartoon. If that's all you can do then so be it, Sinny.

JJ