Old 03-15-2010, 01:07 PM   #16
GodlessHeathen
Obsessed Member

Quote:
nvxplorer wrote View Post
Quote:
PissBoner wrote
Well as bad as the Christian bullshit might be its far superior to the Commie crap they got going over in China.

And yes, the United States was founded on Christian principles, a bit dated now in my view but at least the founding father wasn't Karl Marx and the murderous fuckhead Mow See Dung.
Your juxtaposition of economic theory, religion and government is amazing. It's quite clear you have deep hatred for communism. Is that the purpose of your post? To vent your hatred? Or is there something relevant to the original post that I'm missing?
He sounds like 90% of the mouth-breathing, barely-made-it-through-high-school, Fox-News-believing, against-their-best-interest-voting, Jesus-humping, Teabagging, Sarah Palin-loving morons that surround me where I live. Seriously. Walk into any store in my town, and there's a guy in a John Deere hat and overalls with a wad of Red Man in his mouth, saying the same thing, pretty much verbatim.

Christian: One who believes that the New Testament is a divinely inspired book admirably suited to the spiritual needs of his neighbor. - Ambrose Bierce
GodlessHeathen is offline   Reply With Quote