Old 07-29-2008, 10:40 PM   #181
MySiddhi

Quote:
shtmag wrote View Post
Maybe so. But if you remember the ammonium nitrate barrels were fused together with diesel fuel. Sorry to keep this going. I did'nt intend to hijack this thread but this shit hits pretty close to home for me. I helped treat one of the only two survivors of the day care inside the Murrah building.
I could only imagine.

Diesel fuel is not going to increase the velocity of the explosion though.

Larry Silverstein (who just so happens to be a Jew) bought the World Trade Center a few months before 911. One month before 911 he got terrorist insurance on all the buildings. And as you see in this clip Silverstein admits to demolishing WTC 7...!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9b4D-aO3zY
Old 07-29-2008, 10:43 PM   #182
Mog
Obsessed Member

Quote:
shtmag wrote View Post
Maybe so. But if you remember the ammonium nitrate barrels were fused together with diesel fuel. Sorry to keep this going. I did'nt intend to hijack this thread but this shit hits pretty close to home for me. I helped treat one of the only two survivors of the day care inside the Murrah building.
It doesn't do any good to argue with these guys. You can download a PDF report from the Oklahoma City Bombing entry on the wikipedia page that shows that the fertilizer bomb of the yield that McVeigh used is enough to cause the explosion and they'll still dismiss it and call it a conspiracy. He probably thinks we never landed on the moon either.

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 10:48 PM   #183
MySiddhi

Quote:
Mog wrote View Post
He probably thinks we never landed on the moon either.
Actually there is a base on the dark side of the moon.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:54 PM   #184
Mog
Obsessed Member

Quote:
MySiddhi wrote View Post
Actually there is a base on the dark side of the moon.
Any more conspiracies you want to talk about? Do you think the holocaust happened? Are Nostradamus's prophecies correct? Are you an Edward Cayce fan? Do think the principles of Scientology are sound? Are we hiding aliens at Area 51? Was the Tunguska explosion caused by a nuclear bomb? Did aliens plant a nuclear reactor in the Earth 4 billion years ago?

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Old 07-29-2008, 10:54 PM   #185
shtmag

I hear ya Mog. This person is impossible. But then, Mel Gibson would be proud of him/her

"to such heights of evil are men driven by religion." Lucretious
shtmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:00 PM   #186
MySiddhi

Quote:
Mog wrote View Post
Any more conspiracies you want to talk about? Do you think the holocaust happened? Are Nostradamus's prophecies correct? Are you an Edward Cayce fan? Do think the principles of Scientology are sound? Are we hiding aliens at Area 51? Was the Tunguska explosion caused by a nuclear bomb? Did aliens plant a nuclear reactor in the Earth 4 billion years ago?
Regarding the holocaust;

You may want to review David Cole's documentary (he is a Jew by the way);

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXKHw0EZrqM
Old 07-29-2008, 11:01 PM   #187
MySiddhi

Quote:
shtmag wrote View Post
I hear ya Mog. This person is impossible. But then, Mel Gibson would be proud of him/her
Mel Gibson had to be drunk to speak the truth.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:02 PM   #188
SteelCurtain

Quote:
MySiddhi wrote View Post
I could only imagine.

Larry Silverstein (who just so happens to be a Jew) bought the World Trade Center a few months before 911. One month before 911 he got terrorist insurance on all the buildings. And as you see in this clip Silverstein admits to demolishing WTC 7...!!!
You'll believe anything you see on YouTube won't you.

This is so old and tired it's not even worth mentioning. Silverstein doesn't do anything of the sort in that video. He says he and the fire chief made the decision to "pull it," and they were talking about pulling the first responders' team from the building, which withstood major structural damage and had more than "one small fire."

This is as far as I will get into this with you. You seem to get banned for being a cancer wherever you go, and I imagine your demise is not to far off here.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:20 PM   #189
Mog
Obsessed Member

Quote:
MySiddhi wrote View Post
Regarding the holocaust;

You may want to review David Cole's documentary (he is a Jew by the way);

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXKHw0EZrqM
Yeah, I'm quite aware of that guy from Michael Shermer's book "Why People Believe Weird Things" where he talks about David Cole and his fellow deniers.
I suggest you go look up that book in the library. Maybe you'll learn something about your attitude..

He devotes 2 chapters to the holocaust denial movement.

David Cole himself has joined nearly every fringe movement you could think of, from the Revolutionary Communist Party to the John Birch Society. He's also a high-school drop out. He seems like an interesting character, but he has a huge chip on his shoulder.

Oh, and I checked Randi's page for his reply to the idiotic Psitech claim:

http://www.randi.org/jr/091302.html

Old 07-29-2008, 11:34 PM   #190
MySiddhi

Quote:
Mog wrote View Post
Oh, and I checked Randi's page for his reply to the idiotic Psitech claim:

http://www.randi.org/jr/091302.html
That sounded like a good reply on Randi's part.
Old 07-30-2008, 02:46 AM   #191
Victus
Obsessed Member

Wow, this thread is like watching someone slip into dementia right before your eyes.

"When science was in its infancy, religion tried to strangle it in its cradle." - Robert G. Ingersoll
Victus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 04:56 AM   #192
Riddler

Quote:
MySiddhi wrote View Post
This post that I am typing right now would be included in "everything" yet it did not exist beforehand therefore everything has not always existed.

If you want to play semantics you could say; everything exists (before I created this post it wasn't a thing).

But you cannot say; everything has always existed. Unless you want to be absurd.
As has been shown by many of the interim posts, there are many things I could say if I wanted to be absurd; but ‘everything has always existed’ is not necessarily one of those things.

Since you enjoy playing logic games, how far back in a causal chain would you say it is necessary to project our imaginations before it is logically imperative that we stop and declare a primal starting point?

Quote:
MySiddhi wrote View Post
I am a Buddhist and so was Jesus. The only difference we have with Siddhartha is on reincarnation and how karma works.

For a Christian we do not believe in having past lives for some supposed immoral [Riddler adds: did you mean ‘immortal’?] soul but rather believe in a resurrection hope where an individual is resurrected and will have access to the memories of their life prior. What are we without our memories?

And regarding karma we believe good or bad karma (blessing or sin) is transfered to us from our forefathers before us and we likewise pass this onto our offspring.

Besides that is a far more scientific position as we know we get our genetics and therefore instincts from our parents... etc.... not from any imaginary past lives.
Interesting.

Usually, the history of the Silk Road trade routes and the consequent bearing of Buddhist and Vedic sutras on Christian teachings are a favourite poking stick of mine in dialogues like this, but it seems you’re ahead of me.

But, do tell: having stripped away karma, reincarnation and the eternal perpetuation of all phenomena, in what sense of the word do you and Jesus still claim to be Buddhists? Actually, I don’t think Jesus ever did make such a claim, but I’ll take your word for it if you can offer some back-up. By that, I mean a biblical source: not something you found on the internet.

Another one for you: do you ever wonder why 'we get our genetics and therefore instincts from our parents'? As brand new entities freshly created out of Nothing by a perfect God, what did we do to deserve that?

When no one can tempt you with Heaven or Hell, you'll be a lucky manAlan Price

Last edited by Riddler; 07-30-2008 at 05:20 AM.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 05:08 AM   #193
antix
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Victus wrote View Post
Wow, this thread is like watching someone slip into dementia right before your eyes.
It was pretty clear early on that sid was entering the realm of the tinfoil hat club. But I had no fucking idea that he was at this level of batshit insane. It would be rather amusing, if it wasn't so pathetic and sad.
antix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 05:46 AM   #194
MySiddhi

Quote:
Riddler wrote View Post
Since you enjoy playing logic games, how far back in a causal chain would you say it is necessary to project our imaginations before it is logically imperative that we stop and declare a primal starting point?
On that which is self-causal...!!!

Quote:
Interesting.

Usually, the history of the Silk Road trade routes and the consequent bearing of Buddhist and Vedic sutras on Christian teachings are a favourite poking stick of mine in dialogues like this, but it seems you’re ahead of me.

But, do tell: having stripped away karma, reincarnation and the eternal perpetuation of all phenomena, in what sense of the word do you and Jesus still claim to be Buddhists? Actually, I don’t think Jesus ever did make such a claim, but I’ll take your word for it if you can offer some back-up. By that, I mean a biblical source: not something you found on the internet.

Another one for you: do you ever wonder why 'we get our genetics and therefore instincts from our parents'? As brand new entities freshly created out of Nothing by a perfect God, what did we do to deserve that?
Karma is still valid... it just simply is not cultivated from past lives but rather is from our forefathers... and we give it to our offspring.

The only sources cited in the NT is the OT. That would make the naive think that the NT was some sort of original genius work that has no none jewish origin.

Actually, Paul directly plagiarizes Epimenides. John plagiarizes Heraclitus. And Jesus plagiarizes Siddhartha.

How do we know that Jesus was a Buddhist.?.. by the fact that many of Jesus teachings are almost word for word what Siddhartha taught.

Why do you continue to assume I believe in ex nihilo? Creation "out of nothing" is not even found in the bible! So all you are doing is appealing to the mass of ignorant Christians that can't even comprehend the absurdity of their own dogmas.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:55 AM   #195
MySiddhi

Quote:
Mog wrote View Post
Yeah, I'm quite aware of that guy from Michael Shermer's book "Why People Believe Weird Things" where he talks about David Cole and his fellow deniers.
I suggest you go look up that book in the library. Maybe you'll learn something about your attitude..

And why exactly should we unquestioningly believe everything that comes out of official sources?

Who is more likely the brainwashed bot.?.. you or me? I don't believe nearly anything that comes from official sources... and yet you apparently believe all of the official propaganda.

Could you give me a single example of where you disagree with the official propaganda???

I mean, you probably still think Saddam Husein had WMD. lol