Old 07-30-2008, 06:46 PM   #256
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
anthonyjfuchs wrote View Post
It's more like MAD & CRAZY.

Or IRATE & ANGRY.

Strictly speaking
Yup, thanks for the additions...unfortunately MyLordy had no idea those words could mean the samething....This retard doesn't even realize his Sidi ( my lord in arabic) is hanging between his legs afraid to use it when it resurrects because of that sin stuff...

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 06:49 PM   #257
MySiddhi

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
Yup, thanks for the additions...unfortunately MyLordy had no idea those words could mean the samething....This retard doesn't even realize his Sidi ( my lord in arabic) is hanging between his legs afraid to use it when it resurrects because of that sin stuff...
Siddhi is an Indo-Aryan word; सिद्धि

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddhi
Old 07-30-2008, 06:51 PM   #258
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
MySiddhi wrote View Post
Well since we are speaking English and this is the 21st century... maybe we should use the word "pantheism" as the Standford philosophical work (and every other source) suggests.

Should I expect all the other words you use to be of archaic definition too?
How could you be that stupid?..if that's the case why don't you join us in the 21st Century where mentally healthy people, aka ATHEISTS, know the imaginary friend Zombie JEsus & others called "god" do not exist? You keep IGNORING the most IMPORTANT fact I presented, which is we CREATED GOD with our brains!.Why are you so AFRAID to discuss it? There are NO GODS, got it, retard?

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 07-30-2008, 06:55 PM   #259
MySiddhi

Quote:
How could you be that stupid?..if that's the case why don't you join us in the 21st Century where mentally healthy people, aka ATHEISTS, know the imaginary friend Zombie JEsus & others called "god" do not exist? You keep IGNORING the most IMPORTANT fact I presented, which is we CREATED GOD with our brains!.Why are you so AFRAID to discuss it? There are NO GODS, got it, retard?
Should I suppose you think you have made an actual argument?
Old 07-30-2008, 06:56 PM   #260
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
MySiddhi wrote View Post
Siddhi is an Indo-Aryan word; सिद्धि

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddhi
ALL WORDS CHANGE & mutate NOTHING remains the same retard. While in sanskrit it means perfection in Arabic the word SIDI means my lord....since you are a faith-psychosis infected retard, I assume your moniker mean MY LORD.... but My PERFECTION? ..What perfection retard? look in the mirror moron, you are nothing more than an evolved mutated CRAZY APE. A product of EVOLUTION..no god needed. Please get educated, a brain is a CRIME to waste.

Old 07-30-2008, 06:57 PM   #261
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post

It was reciprocal.
Rule 34 FTW LOL

Kate, if I used an analogy, say, "Aliens creating life on Earth is about as probable as nazi gerbils making sandcastles in the Andes out of radioactive yellowcake," you'd come up with an appropriate image, wouldn't you.

Your brain must be hardwired to Google Images.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 06:58 PM   #262
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
MySiddhi wrote View Post
Yes retard, for the TRUTH ( WE CREATED GOD WITH OUR BRAINS) is there for all to see & will prove you are a retarded insecure ignorant idiot.

Old 07-30-2008, 07:03 PM   #263
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
MySiddhi wrote View Post
Here is the GUIDE to your brain retard.

and the ORGAN you refuse to discuss due to your abysmal ignorance on the subject.

Get educated so we can discuss it.

Old 07-30-2008, 07:07 PM   #264
MySiddhi

Quote:
ALL WORDS CHANGE & mutate NOTHING remains the same retard. While in sanskrit it means perfection in Arabic the word SIDI means my lord....since you are a faith-psychosis infected retard, I assume your moniker mean MY LORD.... but My PERFECTION? ..What perfection retard? look in the mirror moron, you are nothing more than an evolved mutated CRAZY APE. A product of EVOLUTION..no god needed. Please get educated, a brain is a CRIME to waste.
I am sure your rhetorical style suggests you are highly educated?

The original Arabic title "Sayyid" mutating into being pronounced Sidi is hardly as suggestion of connection to the Indo-Aryan word "Siddhi".

The Arabic slave traders were called "Sayyid" and the black slaves whom they sold to the Indo-Aryans were named after them... Siddi.

Siddi is; शीदि
Siddhi is; सिद्धि

It would obviously be an oxymoron to call a slave a Siddhi.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:13 PM   #265
Rhinoqulous
The Original Rhinoqurilla

Quote:
MySiddhi wrote View Post
I have updated my proof with the following to help those who are inexperienced in logic;
Not quite sure what you think you're proving (and did you write that proof or C&P it?). What you supposedly claim in the "proof" and what you proclaim in subsequent posts are in contradiction with each other (such as your appeal to a Spinozistic universe yet maintain truths of Christianity and Buddhism). You're understanding of what logic is and does seems sketchy as well, as most philosophers consider logic to be value-neutral, so tautologies apply equally to existent "things" and non-existent "things" (in other words, logic alone cannot prove the existence of any "thing"). You also appear ignorant of any progress in philosophy since Spinoza, in which you have to take into consideration of what language is and the limits language has (such as the works of Kant, Wittgenstein, Quine, and Davidson, to name a few). That you (nonsensically) tie this "proof" into psychic phenomena and conspiracy theories only further taints your "reputation".

Now please, fuck off.

Wait just a minute-You expect me to believe-That all this misbehaving-Grew from one enchanted tree? And helpless to fight it-We should all be satisfied-With this magical explanation-For why the living die-And why it's hard to be a decent human being - David Bazan
Rhinoqulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 07:19 PM   #266
MySiddhi

Quote:
Rhinoqulous wrote View Post
Not quite sure what you think you're proving (and did you write that proof or C&P it?). What you supposedly claim in the "proof" and what you proclaim in subsequent posts are in contradiction with each other (such as your appeal to a Spinozistic universe yet maintain truths of Christianity and Buddhism). You're understanding of what logic is and does seems sketchy as well, as most philosophers consider logic to be value-neutral, so tautologies apply equally to existent "things" and non-existent "things" (in other words, logic alone cannot prove the existence of any "thing"). You also appear ignorant of any progress in philosophy since Spinoza, in which you have to take into consideration of what language is and the limits language has (such as the works of Kant, Wittgenstein, Quine, and Davidson, to name a few). That you (nonsensically) tie this "proof" into psychic phenomena and conspiracy theories only further taints your "reputation".

Now please, fuck off.
It is currently my magnum opus, my name is Mars Sterling Turner.

If my proof is correct... then all necessary truth is isomorphic to the existence of empirical facts; because information is necessarily endomorphically mapped in reality.

Morphism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Isomorphism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Endomorphism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I demonstrate this empirical relevance and verification with the induction section as well as the causal mechanism for mind matter interactions and the peer reviewed research papers that demonstrate it.

The issue here is that, if consciousness is a fundamental property of reality (and not an epiphenomena of material structures) then a causal mechanism for mind matter interactions over space and time is a logical necessity.

Materialistic interpretations of reality cannot include the nonphysical phenomena I have demonstrated as a logical necessity and empirical fact.

Thus making my proof quite relevant to the phenomenal world.

One of the greatest philosophy work of our time is Christopher Langan's CTMU.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:24 PM   #267
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
MySiddhi wrote View Post
I am sure your rhetorical style suggests you are highly educated?

The original Arabic title "Sayyid" mutating into being pronounced Sidi is hardly as suggestion of connection to the Indo-Aryan word "Siddhi".

The Arabic slave traders were called "Sayyid" and the black slaves whom they sold to the Indo-Aryans were named after them... Siddi.

Siddi is; शीदि
Siddhi is; सिद्धि

It would obviously be an oxymoron to call a slave a Siddhi.
There you go again retard looking at everything with TUNNEL VISION goggles concentrating only on ONE WORD imbecile using NON SEQUITURS. Discuss my post imbecile where I say the BRAIN IS THE ORGAN TO CREATED GODS WITH...come on retard, don't ignore it. Afraid that due to your abysmal ignorance on the subject I am going to do circles around you proving you have a defective brain? Get ready to exit with your tail between your legs..since when I bite I do not let go....

Old 07-30-2008, 07:26 PM   #268
MySiddhi

Quote:
There you go again retard looking at everything with TUNNEL VISION goggles concentrating only on ONE WORD imbecile using NON SEQUITURS. Discuss my post imbecile where I say the BRAIN IS THE ORGAN TO CREATED GODS WITH...come on retard, don't ignore it. Afraid that do to your abysmal ignorance on the subject I am going to do circles around you proving you have a defective brain?
Where does one start when nearly everything you say is complete idiocy?

You are welcome to create an actual argument and do so as formally as possible.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:54 PM   #269
Rhinoqulous
The Original Rhinoqurilla

Quote:
MySiddhi wrote View Post

I demonstrate this empirical relevance and verification with the induction section as well as the causal mechanism for mind matter interactions and the peer reviewed research papers that demonstrate it.

The issue here is that, if consciousness is a fundamental property of reality (and not an epiphenomena of material structures) then a causal mechanism for mind matter interactions over space and time is a logical necessity.

Materialistic interpretations of reality cannot include the nonphysical phenomena I have demonstrated as a logical necessity and empirical fact.

Thus making my proof quite relevant to the phenomenal world.

One of the greatest philosophy work of our time is Christopher Langan's CTMU.
So, are you using Spinoza as a foundation for your "proof" then abandoning that very foundation? Claiming mind-matter causal interactions (assuming mind and matter are basic essences of existence that need causal interaction) are necessary while basing your entire theory on Spinoza (where mind-matter interactions need not happen) is nonsensical. You also assume that because there is a linguistic dichotomy of mind-matter, that necessitates an ontological dichotomy (while still basing your entire theory on a metaphysics that rejects both mind and matter as "base" reality) (also, in doing this you are ignoring pretty much all work in philosophy for the last 150 years). Your entire "proof" seems to be nothing more than a hodge-podge of various philosophical concepts you only half-grasp. Where psychic phenomena and secret moon-bases come from one can only guess (my bets are on "mother dropped you on head as a child").

Wait just a minute-You expect me to believe-That all this misbehaving-Grew from one enchanted tree? And helpless to fight it-We should all be satisfied-With this magical explanation-For why the living die-And why it's hard to be a decent human being - David Bazan
Rhinoqulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 08:10 PM   #270
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
MySiddhi wrote View Post
It is currently my magnum opus, my name is Mars Sterling Turner.
Alias: Humble God

http://www.myspace.com/polemotheos

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote