Old 07-31-2008, 07:32 PM   #406
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
anthonyjfuchs wrote View Post
Guess what the brown crayon tastes like...

Hint: it ain't chocolate.
I'm sure he only has his ass crayons to paint his portraits of genius on the padded walls.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 07:57 PM   #407
ubs
I Live Here

Did someone say profit?

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:04 PM   #408
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
Did someone say profit?
Atheism is a non-prophet organization. I believe that George Carlin said that. He also said that no one should ever have any object placed inside their asshole that is larger than a fist and less loving than a dildo. MyShitty needs to pull his head out of his ass.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 07-31-2008, 08:04 PM   #409
Eva
Super Moderator

no, ubs. he won't ptofit. he will not cure people that suffer from AIDS, even though he says he can.

piece of shit.

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:10 PM   #410
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
no, ubs. he won't ptofit. he will not cure people that suffer from AIDS, even though he says he can.

piece of shit.
While I tend to believe his claim that he is Napoleon Bonaparte, I do not believe he will relinquish his control of the republic to the people once the revolution is complete. Still one cannot completely dismiss one who has clearly proven god with mathematics, is a prophet, and has autographed Jesus photos rolled into his panty liners. There must be something to it other than a little boy who didn’t get enough praise from his mother.

Old 07-31-2008, 08:38 PM   #411
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
MySiddhi wrote View Post
Plate tectonics is falsified by the FACT that the granite continental plates are 2 BILLION years old and the basalt level is no older than 70 million years old.... destroying any possibility of significant subduction (besides the fact that magma is three times more dense then granite). lol
Oh, I'm tired of sitting back and watching this slow-motion train wreck continue; forgive me if this subject is covered in posts I've yet to read. Mars, you are obviously educated, and you have the passion for understanding, but you are attempting to make factual, empirical results fit your hypothesis by adding extraneous explanations, and that's what we find hard to swallow, laughable even.

And all the while you conveniently ignore the various other convergent hypotheses that would blow your theory out of the water.

How do you explain the recorded reversals in the Earth's magnetic poles? Plate tectonics actually predicted that pole reversals would be written in the seafloor's crust.

Don't just try explaining something; give us predictable, testable, occurrences. Can you, for example, tell us what the results are of (for lack of a better term) Continental Flexing? If the continents were all joined (as is obvious - a la pangea), then the curvature between any two points would be much greater than it is now, since today's Earth is so much bigger than it used to be, according to your theory.

You should be able to present a hypothesis that gives voice to the serious changes in tension, moment arms, and other physical properties of a large mass that is radially flexed. Your hypothesis should make predictions, such as the location of mountain ranges, or the presence of fault lines. And when theory is applied, there should be congruence between your predictions and actual obversations.

If you don't attempt to falsify your theory, then you're doing it wrong.

A good scientist doesn't try to prove himself right - he tries to prove himself wrong. And so far, all you've done here is attempt to prove to everyone else that you are right, therefore ALL OF THE GEOLOGICAL SCIENCES are wrong.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:48 PM   #412
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
That's the part I hate.

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
Wow! Did he provide some equations as proof? Does he have a banana film? Nothing says genius like a banana film.....except for telling us that he's genius, which is also a very strong indicator.

Old 07-31-2008, 08:55 PM   #413
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
That's the part I hate.
Atheists might just be waiting for a prophecy. Stand up and make a goddamn proclamation, lady! All you have to do is look really serious, pause for a moment, and say, “I had a vision last night. God spoke to me. He said that he wants us to….”, and then you just say whatever the fuck you want stupid people to do, like give you money, or go down on you behind the altar. It’s a proven strategy for success.

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
Wow! Did he provide some equations as proof? Does he have a banana film? Nothing says genius like a banana film.....except for telling us that he's genius, which is also a very strong indicator.
Banana? That’s a tropical fruit! You show me a sultry little Christian boy with a banana up his ass and I will show you a tropical fruit, man!

Old 07-31-2008, 09:00 PM   #414
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
MySiddhi wrote View Post
And it turns out that there may not be any soft tissue, afterall:

T. Rex Tissue May Be Bacterial Scum

Quote:

If the density remains the same, a smaller volume has a lower gravitational field.
What you are saying, then, is that a neutron star with the mass of our sun - which would be much, much smaller - would have a 'lower gravitational field' than the sun? Yeah, right.
Did you read that link? It says that Saturn's surface gravity is only 1.1 times that of Earth (which is ONLY two tenths of a point from Mog being absolutely right). But Saturn's mass is 95 times Earth's. Do you understand that the surface is an arbitrary measurement, required for a mass/volume ratio, such as escape velocity? Do you understand that a ten ton bowling ball has the same gravitational attraction as a ten ton helium balloon? But, not at their respective surfaces, of course.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Old 07-31-2008, 09:03 PM   #415
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
MySiddhi wrote View Post
Could we calculate how much mass I am supposed to prove probable?
An excellent question. And if our observation doesn't fit your hypothesis, would you reconsider your atrocious position?

Old 07-31-2008, 09:07 PM   #416
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Atheists might just be waiting for a prophecy. Stand up and make a goddamn proclamation, lady!
Very well. A brown flavored crayon will render a false profit. Follow not he who uses common operators to prove God. God requires mathematical Goperators, like

The sign for knowledge that cannot be revealed atheist morons
⬄ The sign for blind faith
☑ The sign of conversion, and

The sign for skyscrapers

Old 07-31-2008, 09:12 PM   #417
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
MySiddhi wrote View Post
I have a rotor combustion engine... to run on fuel vapors and ions.
Man, I used to have a Mazda RX-7, too! Five of them, actually. There's nothing like a rotary combustion engine sucking in that ionized fuel vapor and turning it into heart-stopping, scream-inducing horsepower!

Old 07-31-2008, 09:16 PM   #418
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
WickFut wrote View Post
You should try it @ 60hz AC with roughly 250 volt current.

Put your feet into some water to really cleanse that last 1%.

When you say it "purifies" - what exactly does it remove ?

Old 07-31-2008, 09:16 PM   #419
Eva
Super Moderator

love your cheerleader booties, ten.

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:18 PM   #420
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
WickFut wrote View Post
So your device cleanses viruses and bacteria out of what is usually a sterile environment which has no viruses and bacteria ? ha ha

If you are saying it can cure actual sickness in people like sepsis, I would like to see some evidence to back this up.
Good point, Wick... and, how does your system differentiate between bad pathogens and good ones? You are aware, Sid, that there are more parasitical organisms in your body than there are cells, right?