Old 10-08-2010, 03:06 AM   #7456
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
the tomato wasn't - tho yes the rest was
Pedant.

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:48 AM   #7457
psychodiva
I Live Here

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
Old 10-08-2010, 04:09 PM   #7458
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

The Psychosis of God Belief makes the Theotarded see amazing things just like in schizophrenics. Defective brains can only produced defective distorted thoughts impairing the perception of reality.

In this case it is pareidolia. This normal anomaly which is under control when one has a very healthy, aka atheist, educated brains & can be used as entertainment just for fun, it can NOT be controlled by brains affected by this delusion inducing anomaly, FaithPsychosis, for the anomaly may strengthens the psychosis of Belief in imaginary friend God, demons, Alien brain inplans etc. The bizarre belief itself produces dopamine & serotonin. The feel good relaxing fantasy state that one's brain feels when listening to fairy tales, dreaming,playing a video game or watching movies filled with adventures one can only wish to experience in real life.

Recently a Christpsychosis infected cancer patient saw Jesus in an MRI. This is the interpretation my brain produced.

A Christophrenia infected Texas woman saw Jesus in a Granite Slab in 2008, my brain interpreted the image this way:

Turning the MRI or Granite slab upside down would have created mentally a different image.

Bizarre Beliefs are created in Religious & schizophrenia infected brains.

I just made this YouTube video presenting facts on Bullying, gay teens commiting suicide, Graham Christ-psychosis induced Rants, Phelps Christ-psychosis, pareidolia, & the amazing ignorance & blindness of the media to this disorder ( Faithpsychosis) the cause of all of the problems, deluded thinking today. A disorder nobody seems to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFsIb-umO28

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.

Last edited by calpurnpiso; 10-08-2010 at 04:37 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:41 PM   #7459
Ellanoor

I kinda feel out of place on this board, but I like this thread.

A few nights ago, I found myself sitting next to one of my sisters listening to really good Arabic music and watching some arab ladies get down. Just minutes before, they had walked in, in full ninja gear, and were now shaking their hips in outfits that would make Snookie envious. She nodded over at a beautiful Banglasdeshi girl and said "Look at her...she is such a good Muslim! Every single one of them in that family, so devout, from the boys to the girls, the grandmother down. And they all are so successful and educated. How? How do they do it?" There was such longing in her voice that echoed what I had desired for so many years myself that I couldn't really respond. It put me in a weird funk the rest of the night, just very disturbed. I couldn't shake it off and it wasn't until well into the morning that I thought of replacing Allah with Santa Claus. Then it became comical. All the time I spent trying to increase my 'imaan' I was really trying to find ways to kill that part of me that refused to accept bullshit as an answer. Religion is really addictive, comedy is the antidote.

I refuse to take you seriously.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:25 PM   #7460
Irreligious
I Live Here

I'm curious. Ellanoor. Why do you feel out of place on this board?

I hope you don't feel as though we can't relate to the absurdity that you described in your post. A lot of us see very similar contradictions amongst our own friends and loved ones. And, yeah, sometimes laughing to ourselves helps. If that fails, well, you don't have to laugh alone; you can always laugh with us.

I understand that you love these people-- your family and friends. We love our Christian family and friends, too.*

*Edited: Well, maybe not the ones who are doing truly hateful (as opposed to merely absurd) things and using religion as an excuse to vent their carefully cultivated neuroses.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 10-08-2010, 11:32 PM   #7461
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Ellanoor wrote View Post
I kinda feel out of place on this board, but I like this thread.

A few nights ago, I found myself sitting next to one of my sisters listening to really good Arabic music and watching some arab ladies get down. Just minutes before, they had walked in, in full ninja gear, and were now shaking their hips in outfits that would make Snookie envious. She nodded over at a beautiful Banglasdeshi girl and said "Look at her...she is such a good Muslim! Every single one of them in that family, so devout, from the boys to the girls, the grandmother down. And they all are so successful and educated. How? How do they do it?" There was such longing in her voice that echoed what I had desired for so many years myself that I couldn't really respond. It put me in a weird funk the rest of the night, just very disturbed. I couldn't shake it off and it wasn't until well into the morning that I thought of replacing Allah with Santa Claus. Then it became comical. All the time I spent trying to increase my 'imaan' I was really trying to find ways to kill that part of me that refused to accept bullshit as an answer. Religion is really addictive, comedy is the antidote.
I suggest using the psychosis of Belief as mental entertainment & healthy relief.

To attain this one must assume the psychosis of belief (i.e Islam, Wicca, Christian, Jewish satanist, Mickey Mouthian etc ) desired.
..and as in a play begin to believe the taught delusions are real.
In church you could feel the presence of Zombie...in a mosque Allah ( same god-delusion different name) and also feel the huries of the Prophet...and perhaps sense the wings of angel Gabriel...& the holy grapes held by angels ( the name grapes was mistranslated as virgins, the origin of the 72 virgins story). Also the septuagint symbolism, the 72 books of Moses, were the GRAPES of moses= scrotum.seed Sack) the number was rounded up to 70.

All of these Psychosis of Belief anomalies include subliminal eroticism beggin for orgasm that now has become Deep Belief in "god". The gods are mutations of the organ of procreation which give us dopamine, oxytocin producing orgasm.

When a woman has very, very deep love for Jesus Christ, deep inside the woman brain is longing for a virile resurrected manhood, that can give orgasm blessings & libidinal salvation. A true salvation is an ejaculation which gives relaxation & a feeling of Ataraxia peace.
All religious Beliefs have a neurological concuspience hardly noticed that immerses itself in erotic symbolism that could make lord Penis-Christ resurrect & Vagina Mary open the gates to her cavernous sacred place, the holy of holies, egg of creation.

Copulins is the incense that having irresistible pheromones makes the Lord come to life ready to create flooding the cave with his orgasmic giving rays.

So religious psychosis can be very useful as entertainment. These poor folks infected by it are a little inferior to healthier, aka atheists, brains, so they must be treated as slaves, but using cunning for they'd believe anything they are told, the more irrational the more the tale will be believed.

so, be assertive use the theotards as entertainment. You'll be glad you did.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:39 AM   #7462
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
stuff already known
I'll be sure to make a date not to watch that crap then

Old 10-09-2010, 02:41 AM   #7463
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
very useless stuff
helpful as usual then tard?

Old 10-09-2010, 09:46 AM   #7464
psychodiva
I Live Here

FBI caught spying on a student

Old 10-09-2010, 01:26 PM   #7465
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
I'll be sure to make a date not to watch that crap then
I know the wisdom presented is crap to you...but hey, what's crap to you is welcome information to others, so please get your head examined then take the blind folds off....only then you'll understand my videos. BTW they are all based on empirical facts.

Old 10-09-2010, 03:44 PM   #7466
psychodiva
I Live Here

lol sure they are- only those so-called 'facts' are twisted into unrecognisable crap

Old 10-10-2010, 12:19 PM   #7467
psychodiva
I Live Here

anybody over the pond going to be watching this? I wouldn't mind a critique of it - see if it's worth downloading from somewhere

God In America

Quote:
A six-hour television series airing this week on PBS will examine how religion has shaped American history.

God in America, which interweaves documentary footage, historical dramatization and interviews with religious historians, will air over three consecutive nights beginning October 11.

Old 10-10-2010, 12:22 PM   #7468
psychodiva
I Live Here

Belgrade anti-gay protest turns violent

Serbia- is it Islamic? wouldn't surprise me

Old 10-10-2010, 12:55 PM   #7469
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
anybody over the pond going to be watching this? I wouldn't mind a critique of it - see if it's worth downloading from somewhere

God In America
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be setting my DVR.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 10-10-2010, 01:04 PM   #7470
psychodiva
I Live Here

the trailer is 'Iffy' already- wouldn't mind knowing who all those funders are- and the words "those who KNOW religion is important and those who WISH it wasn't" are just blaring off alarms in my head- and this is made by PBS? I always though they were like the BBC and had to remain somewhat neutral- not that the Been=b does of course but you know

Closed Thread