Old 02-18-2008, 11:04 PM   #106
Xander

Quote:
ninjaxlikewoah__ wrote View Post
He ruined Arkansas's education system. He totally fucked up all the schools. Then, he took took away snack machines and lessened the portion sizes of meals at school. He wanted to starve us and drive us crazy.

I know, for I live in Arkansas and graduated high school in May. It was a living hell every day.
Seriously man, I hear you. Graduating here in a few months, and it's changed so much. Jeez, and the whole reason for reforming our lunches (among other stupid things) basically boils down to 'I lost 110 pounds from healthy eating and excercise, and so can Arkansas!'.

And the best part is, there's speculation to Fuckabee having gastric bypass surgury to lose weight.

"Bariatrics have a specific diet necessitated by the miniscule gastric “pouch” that starts out the size of a golf ball and eventually expands to hold only one cup. Specific bariatric dietary requirements also include increased protein and decreased fats to compensate for malabsorbtion. They also have specific “eating goals” (e.g., taking 30-45 minutes to eat each meal, eating slowly, taking small bites).

Details on Huckabee’s diet are found in the numerous human-interest stories his weight loss spawned. He does not eat at banquets and receptions. At events, he will have special food supplied for him from a cooler kept in his car or does not finish his meals. He eats six small meals per day. Avoidance of restaurant-type banquet meals is telling because such meals create difficulties for bariatric surgery patients. These diet peculiarities bear little resemblance to maintence of weight loss, but tally quite well with characteristic bariatric limitations."

-from http://plutarch01.wordpress.com/2007...-121007-300pm/

Meh, and living in Arkansas was bad enough
Old 02-19-2008, 08:40 PM   #107
Gnosital
still unsmited

So wait a minute... you're telling me that Fuckabee is a hypocritical lying sack of shit who wants to tell everyone else what's good for them even if he doesn't do it????

Well damn. He really IS a xian.
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 07:16 AM   #108
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

You may be pleased to read that one of the slightly better British journals is printing views that give Fuckabee some shit.

Quote:
.... We may still face the awful possibility of having a 72-year-old President McCain (with a history of heart problems) and – heaven forbid – a Vice-President Huckabee, a simpleton creationist who spurns science and believes the world is only 6,000 years old.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:56 AM   #109
VladTheImpaler
Obsessed Member

"Leave Fuckabee alone!
VladTheImpaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:50 AM   #110
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Looks like this Simple Dolt has given up the race for the top job in 2012.

Quote:
Huckabee, who announced on his Fox News television show Saturday night that he's not going to run ....

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:37 AM   #111
Davin
Obsessed Member

You know these politicians though, very wishy washy, he might still decide to run.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote