Old 03-25-2011, 07:29 AM   #241
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Sol wrote View Post
I get like that when me whiskey levels drop below normal....
For fuck's sake man!! Unfor-fucking-givable!
Quote:
The spelling of whisky, or whiskey, differs geographically. As a rule, American and Irish prefer ‘whiskey’ and the Scots, Canadians and the rest of the world’s single malt makers prefer ‘whisky’. This originated during the 19th century.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:39 AM   #242
Sol

exshellant that meens teh wiskry levels are back up too normul

FFS man... I just drink the fecking stuff.... I don't write the fuckin thing love letters....

Professor Plum - In the Dinning Room - with the Lead Pipe...
Sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 01:05 PM   #243
psychodiva
I Live Here

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 03:48 PM   #244
dogpet
Obsessed Member

You might not agree with the skinheed thug, but this rant at Pope Francis is the best for a while:

Quote:
cultsmasher wrote View Post
Francis,
Thomas Jefferson was a piece of shit who screwed nigg... I know that he rewrote the bible to his liking. But religion is still filth. Also, do you know who is really responsible for the 9-11 attacks? People like you. Because if you can venerate god or Jebus, the precedent is set for Muslims to venerate that piece of shit, mohammed. Who, with a knife, is said to have cut off between 600 and 900 people's heads. Until you've read the book I suggested, I would appreciate it if you didn't bother me.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 04:15 PM   #245
carusmm
Banned

Jesus was mad which ain't saying much.
carusmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 12:32 PM   #246
The Evil Fred

A christian uses the bible like a drunk uses a lampost:

For support rather than illumination!

Sorry can't give the author of this quote but he sure deserves a whisky/whiskey
The Evil Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 03:06 PM   #247
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Worthy rant from Hertz Vanrental:

Senile old mary

Enough now, enough.

You are making a complete twat of yourself. I have to wonder whether you are into self-flagellation.

You are losing every argument because you have so many preconceived notions that are obviously wrong and too little knowledge. This is a lethal combination.

You can't grasp Atheism even though it is a very simple concept. Atheists remain unconvinced until such time as christardology meets its burden of proof. That is it. There is no more. It is not a belief system. That is all it is.

You know little about the history of your religion, even though it appears to be important to you. I find this very odd indeed.

I suggest that you read some books about the history of your religion. It's where your going to get attacked by atheists because it's where you christards are most vulnerable. This lack of knowledge makes you look like the dense twat you are. The only way you can survive is to deflect and/or avoid. After a while, it becomes obvious that this is your achilles heel.

As days went by, I became increasingly disappointed in you. Vermin android IQ 6 is a total idiot. I put him on ignore several days ago. I have to admit, I had hopes for you. I now realise that those hopes were misplaced. Although you appear to be brighter than vermin android IQ 6, the reality is that you are just better at hiding your failings than is he. However, you were always going to get found out. It was inevitable. It was just a matter of time.

You too are now on ignore. Further discussions with you are pointless. You are an ignorant twat and intellectually dishonest. I find it difficult enough to accept your ignorance of a subject that is obviously important to you but to expect that I put up with your intellectual dishonesty is a bridge too far.

Tien.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 05:11 PM   #248
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

.... and only today, I was considering which of the resident TFs may be worthy of nomination for a Shitlord of the Week(TM) award. I concluded 'Cuntwatch' would be more suited to both fuckwits!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote