Old 06-27-2015, 02:22 PM   #61
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote View Post
that is beyond anything anyone could do. there will never be a guy that could do that.
If human doctors can re-attach a severed penis, I don't see why an ALL POWERFUL God can't re-attach a severed head.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 02:36 PM   #62
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
its you dont have the faith not jesus. you dont have faith in him either.
When did he say he was coming back?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 06-27-2015, 02:51 PM   #63
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I do remember that one. Jesus restored a mans ear that was missing as well straight after it was chopped off. but it hasn't been performed today but pastors and bishops can pray so you have quicker recovery because limbs can grow back its just like when someone brakes their arm. its held together then it heals. I think your view of god is irritating. your quick to judge him when evil happens and point the finger at him and not praise him for the good things he's given you. he blesses you and you don't deserve it.