Old 06-23-2015, 11:47 AM   #31
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote View Post
i dont get you. jesus actually exists and this aint a one time thing, for thousands of years hes been around in everyones mind and hearts through the holy spirit that carries his message for death and resurection. miracles exist using his name and testimonies exist. peoples lives have changed you should check out this website i go here. (www.uckg.org) god isnt evil hes here to help and wants you to love him and enjoy life his way.
Tell us details of one of his miracles where an amputee had the missing limb magically restored. We eagerly await the details....

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 03:26 PM   #32
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 04:48 AM   #33
Prycejosh

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Tell us details of one of his miracles where an amputee had the missing limb magically restored. We eagerly await the details....
I do remember that one. Jesus restored a mans ear that was missing as well straight after it was chopped off. but it hasn't been performed today but pastors and bishops can pray so you have quicker recovery because limbs can grow back its just like when someone brakes their arm. its held together then it heals. I think your view of god is irritating. your quick to judge him when evil happens and point the finger at him and not praise him for the good things he's given you. he blesses you and you don't deserve it.
Prycejosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:23 AM   #34
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I think your view of god is irritating. your quick to judge him when evil happens and point the finger at him and not praise him for the good things he's given you. he blesses you and you don't deserve it.
No. You're not getting it. You're just not understanding what it is we're doing when we point out the evils. We're not saying "we believe god is responsible for this" - we're trying to highlight the flaws in a worldview that wants to sweep those things under the rug.

I'm loath to use the Santa analogy, but you just didn't seem to be getting it when I used other stand-ins.

Do you still write letters to santa asking him for stuff at christmas? Do you blame santa if you don't get what you want at christmas?
I highly doubt it. Why? Because you likely do not believe santa exists.
And here is the important part: people do not assign hate or blame to entities that they do not believe exist

Atheists cannot hate or blame god for anything, because literally the one defining trait of an atheist is that they do not believe a god exists. And what don't people do? Assign hate or blame to things they don't believe exist. And what do atheists not believe exists? God. So what can an atheist not assign hate or blame to....? Finish that sentence.

Get it now? Or do we need to draw it out like so a six-year-old can understand it?

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:18 PM   #35
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I do remember that one. Jesus restored a mans ear that was missing as well straight after it was chopped off. but it hasn't been performed today but pastors and bishops can pray so you have quicker recovery because limbs can grow back its just like when someone brakes their arm. its held together then it heals. I think your view of god is irritating. your quick to judge him when evil happens and point the finger at him and not praise him for the good things he's given you. he blesses you and you don't deserve it.
Evidence?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 06-24-2015, 12:19 PM   #36
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Have you pointed this out to any Iraq/Afghanistan amputee Vets?

Old 06-24-2015, 12:54 PM   #37
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 06-24-2015, 12:59 PM   #38
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 06-24-2015, 11:53 PM   #39
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Evidence?
Don't hold your breath.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:30 AM   #40
Prycejosh

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

Have you pointed this out to any Iraq/Afghanistan amputee Vets?

im not here to point that out to people that want nothing to do with god. why would I do that I pointed that out so youd know that theres more to going to church. more then you can comprend and know unless you try it out. stop misjudging and focusing on your negatives but focus on potential being a Christian can give you in everyway.
Old 06-25-2015, 05:32 AM   #41
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
im not here to point that out to people that want nothing to do with god. why would I do that I pointed that out so youd know that theres more to going to church. more then you can comprend and know unless you try it out. stop misjudging and focusing on your negatives but focus on potential being a Christian can give you in everyway.

Going to church can be very hazardous to your health.

Quote:
Funerals set for South Carolina church shooting victims
Read more at http://www.wral.com/funeral-plans-fo...VGA3T7M1iqP.99

Old 06-25-2015, 05:38 AM   #42
Prycejosh

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Going to church can be very hazardous to your health.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/funeral-plans-fo...VGA3T7M1iqP.99

like what there is nothing wrong about going to church unless you don't want to believe. study my messages. your not doing that.
Old 06-25-2015, 05:41 AM   #43
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
How come they haven't prayed to restore any decapitations?

Old 06-26-2015, 05:04 AM   #44
Prycejosh

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
How come they haven't prayed to restore any decapitations?

simple we don't have the faith jesus has he was and is god. our greatest man of faith ever still couldn't do everything jesus could do. you have to persist and really believe and then it happens.
Old 06-26-2015, 05:16 AM   #45
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
you have to persist and really believe and then it happens.
So, if I REALLY persist and REALLY REALLY believe, we can get a few severed heads magically glued back on?

Now I know you're a trolling, dense fuckfaced idiot.

Stop the Holy See men!