Old 02-24-2006, 01:16 PM   #46
Jahrta

WNS - this "organization" has their very own lawyer working full time for them - Phelp's own fundidiot daughter. I'd walk up to the group and start mocking them until someone inevitably threw a punch or a brick or something at me. After that it's a matter of self-defense

Think of it as Skull Island for theistic beliefs...Even if you survive the Choobusaurus there is still that ravine full of giant atheistropods waiting to make a meal of you.
"I won't think in your church if you promise not to pray in my school"
Jahrta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 01:21 PM   #47
myst7426

Quote:
Jahrta wrote
WNS - this "organization" has their very own lawyer working full time for them - Phelp's own fundidiot daughter. I'd walk up to the group and start mocking them until someone inevitably threw a punch or a brick or something at me. After that it's a matter of self-defense
I bet we could get at least one of them to spit on us or throw food or trash. Then have them arrested for assault.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:57 PM   #48
Jahrta

I'd much rather break out the 'ol flamethrower and watch them run around screaming as they attempted to extinguish their own smoldering bodies. Then I'd sit down with some marshmallows and sing "koombaya"

Think of it as Skull Island for theistic beliefs...Even if you survive the Choobusaurus there is still that ravine full of giant atheistropods waiting to make a meal of you.
"I won't think in your church if you promise not to pray in my school"
Jahrta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 09:12 PM   #49
evident_enigma

Quote:
myst7426 wrote
I would not be surprise if their church gets bombed. Hopefully they will see it as God punishing them.
You're dreamin' if you think there is a slightest possibility that they would see it that way. -edit for clarity

Many christians are selective as to what is 'punishment' and what is 'averted disaster' at the hands of their god.

For example:

My brother was in a auto-mobile accident (no one was harmed, just property damage) and he attributed it to 'the grace of god'(-edit- it was the 'g.o.g.' that he or his family wasn't injured, that is). There was a similar situation with myself and he said it was punishment for being an atheist.

:lol:

ee
Old 02-24-2006, 09:14 PM   #50
evident_enigma

Quote:
Jahrta wrote
HA! I love it.

"FUNDIDIOT"!

That's pretty good...

:lol:

ee
Old 02-24-2006, 09:40 PM   #51
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
evident_enigma wrote
Speaking of protests everyone, I've just recently seen a piece on cnn about a group of fundies that go to military funerals and protest homo-sexuality by basically saying that the defenders of a nation that is accepting of homo-sexuals go to hell, are ministers of satan, ya know, the usual.

I'm currently looking for a web-link on this story, I think it illustrates very well what we fight against.

If and when I find a link, I will post it asap. ee
FORT CAMPBELL, Kentucky (AP) -- Wearing vests covered in military
patches, a band of motorcyclists rolls around the country from one
soldier's funeral to another, cheering respectfully to overshadow jeers
from church protesters.

Find this article at:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/21/fun....ap/index.html

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote