Old 05-31-2009, 11:57 PM   #1426
stavinggrace

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
NKB

You know my website all the information is there where the "on the run" research is freely available for you.

You have to study and research it to know the drift.

You have to see for yourself and piece it all together.

Im not going give my pearls to the swine/carp bottom feeders who hang of every word I say with you as the exception. You seem like a reasonable guy capable of a normal converse.

I would be quite happy to work with you and see if we can find some good connections and parallels but Im not going give it here to such a useless forum with useless people who no chance of survival in the attitude.

There is no reason why the Atheist and religionist cant work together to find truth harmonised with science. But the majority here are way off the mark and are not capable of a normal conversation in the research and discussion.

Its not even a debate here just a slanging match and its a laugh and yet sad at the same time.

Actually the Carp bottom feeder here may actually speed up the Judgment process in the witness of the attitude. This explains the recent crop circle in support of this undertaking because the Universal Government and the Ancients of Days are watching like all the other watchers who have been here for at least 500,000 years and now we come into the consummation of everything as foreseen.

sevens
sevens, exactly what is it that you smoke before coming here?
Old 06-01-2009, 12:00 AM   #1427
stavinggrace

I'm retracting what I wrote here. Wasted post.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:15 AM   #1428
Sevens

Good, see ya later.

That was the most intelligent thing you have done all day.

sevens
Old 06-01-2009, 12:20 AM   #1429
stavinggrace

I was refering to post #1427, not #1426 in which I was responding to you. Unfortunately when you fuck something up on this board you can't go delete the post entirely, which makes sense, but you can edit it to say "just kidding".

My reply to you still stands. I haven't read many of your posts, but of those that I have read, I really want to know what you're smoking. Old fashioned shit...salvia....jeebus' pole...curiosity gets the best of me.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:25 AM   #1430
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
From what I hear the farmers are very protective of their crops and yet no body has been arrested. Don't you find it surprising that no one has been seen nor caught making crop circles..

sevens
ypu pbviously don't read the right newspapers

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:39 AM   #1431
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
stavinggrace wrote View Post
sevens, exactly what is it that you smoke before coming here?
pole

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:00 AM   #1432
stavinggrace

I had 2-1 odds on the pole but the little shit ignored me...I probably caught him at an inopportune time, with the fallatioed jeebs looking down on him saying "well fuck, you cant lie in front of me, so just pretend you didn't read it".
Old 06-01-2009, 01:27 AM   #1433
Sevens

Looks the Carp bottom feeding frenzy has began for another round.

Resistance is futile!

Sevens
Old 06-01-2009, 04:51 AM   #1434
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
From what I hear the farmers are very protective of their crops and yet no body has been arrested. Don't you find it surprising that no one has been seen nor caught making crop circles..

sevens
It is not surprising because many of the ordinary human "cereal fellers" have come forward admitting to having done it, and they even go into detail as to just how.

That they have not been caught suggests that farmers do not ordinarily spend their nights camped in grain fields and people who don't want to get caught post lookouts.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 04:55 AM   #1435
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Just follow the crop circles in its symbolism and messages. But you wouldnt know how to do that would you.

Sevens
The symbolism and the message of crop circles is only that bands of creative people have chosen a type of prank to express their art. It is wheaty graffiti.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:04 AM   #1436
Sevens

show me the evidence!

Out of 24 crop circles in the last 46 days has anyone been arrested or has anyone admitted anything to anyone.

Has there been news reports of this?

Any information coming from established sources?

At these circles are there gum wrappers or rubbish left behind that proves man was there during formation.

This is all done at night and some of these circles are huge and are done with precision without lights and what about the 3d aspect on some of these circles, like the alien holding the binary code plate warning to man in his hand virtually next to one of those telescopes on Government land.

Lights would be required and would be noticed from miles away.

The Farmer is interested in turnover and maximizing his profits. He is not interested in destroying his crops for a few circles. What would be the point.

Anyway that was a fair thought you put forward. But I dont think its matches the reality.

sevens
Old 06-01-2009, 05:19 AM   #1437
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
The symbolism and the message of crop circles is only that bands of creative people have chosen a type of prank to express their art. It is wheaty graffiti.
They're cereal killers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:43 AM   #1438
Sevens

hahahaha cereal killers.

good one!

sevens
Old 06-01-2009, 06:50 AM   #1439
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
You know my website all the information is there where the "on the run" research is freely available for you.

You have to study and research it to know the drift.

You have to see for yourself and piece it all together.
I have looked at your website, but I don't get it. I must not be as smart as you.

Can you just help me out and tell me what you are talking about? What is the date of this "defining moment", and what is actually going to happen?

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:20 AM   #1440
Sevens

The final witness of the journey from the beginning places is the on the run journey to the ancient places that will bring on the coming down of Heaven to earth were all people of the planet will witness.

The event is linked to the revealing of the ancient places like 1stEden, Dalamatia City and Vans highland capital. The journey is in the compilation of the on the run forum replies which is a record the journey and discovery to all these places of past of unknown Epochs and the being in the moment of discovery and its journey.

Essentially its a diary of the path of the Tree of Life based on the Urantia Book written by the Kingdom of Heaven. My is journey leads to the discovery and the verification of the locations of the cities.

But the journey is leading to Judgment and the Arrival of the Local System Government for the business of this planet and it may also mean the evacuation of the friends of the Sovereign Jesus when he judges the present age.

Sevens