Old 01-14-2018, 07:42 AM   #16
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
SOG messes with the words of my post. Even someone as uneducated as yourself, would have to admit that debate can't take place in that arena.
No, it's me that messes with with the words in people's posts. That said, it doesn't take a mental giant to go back to the original post and determine the differences between the changed and original text.

You believe in a sky wizard and that god talks to you. You even tell the world that you are loopy by writing a shit book and even refer to it as a new gospel. Street cred you ain't got, dumb-ass.

How on earth do you expect people to take you seriously - except mental health professionals, that is?

Now, off you go on you astral cycle and come back when you have stopped bleeding bull shit.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 07:47 AM   #17
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Okay, here is my forum. Everyone is invited to join, even my enemies. You don't even have to use a real e-mail, and I highly encourage an anonymous name. You can even keep your own personal style and vocabulary. I make up some rules to keep things running smoothly, but it will be as much like this forum as possible. Atheists WILL be welcome.

http://veridican.com/Religious-Debate-Forum/
Oooh, you mean, like, what did jebus mean when his dad called you a complete shit head?

Is that the kind of religious debate you are thinking of?
Old 01-14-2018, 07:55 AM   #18
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

I did warn you ego maniac. You really ought to have taken the win when I offered it.

You really are a piss-poor debater are you not. Better than android but so is my pet halibut, Eric. However, you are nowhere near jerrypong's level.

What's it like being an insane failure?

Perhaps you should get an education instead of reading/writing about 'religin'.
Old 01-14-2018, 08:09 AM   #19
Egor

No, he goes into my original post and changes it. Once he starts doing that, it doesn't matter if I'm banned or not, I'm effectively banned. I can't debate if I'm banned.

To speak without thinking is to shoot without aiming.
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:16 AM   #20
Egor

Okay. This discussion is now open in my forum. If you have any balls at all, you'll risk your atheism by engaging me there.

http://veridican.com/Religious-Debat....php?topic=6.0

Old 01-14-2018, 08:28 AM   #21
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
No, he goes into my original post and changes it. Once he starts doing that, it doesn't matter if I'm banned or not, I'm effectively banned. I can't debate if I'm banned.
In all honesty, you can't debate. You ain't smart enough.

Also, IF and I say IF, SOG amended a post of yours, there was probably good reason.

Also, I doubt what you say is true. You posted that I'd been here for years whereas I've only been here for two months. How could you get something so wrong?
Old 01-14-2018, 08:32 AM   #22
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Okay. This discussion is now open in my forum. If you have any balls at all, you'll risk your atheism by engaging me there.

Risk my atheism?

What are you on?

In all honesty, you are off the scale of insanity. Astral Planes? Really?

Debating with you will be like playing chess with a pigeon.
Old 01-14-2018, 09:05 AM   #23
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post

Big fuckin' wow!
Old 01-14-2018, 09:12 AM   #24
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Actually, I'm not sure I can do this discussion here. I like debate. I like the dissing back and forth. I don't even get bothered by people like Hertz, but Smelly Old Git does things to my posts, and my account, so I can't trust that he won't change the words of my posts, and then, if he does, it's on the web like that.

So, while I would like to have this discussion, I'm going to have to have it elsewhere as well. I will double-post here, and in a forum I create for my website. I will pm my website to people I want to pm it to. If I put it here, SOG, will just mess with it.

Forums are the best tool for debate and discussion. Mine won't have many members for sure, because forums just aren't that popular anymore. No one searches for them. But the posts do become listed in Google searches, so maybe it would be good if Veridicanism had a religious forum where people could come together and discuss things.

I would like to keep it totally free speech. But at least no one could mess with other peoples posts or comments, like SOG does. What a weak person he is. He always has been. He's never really been able to hold any serious debate.

I was thinking how ironic it is that this forum comes up first in a search for athiest forums. It is supposed to have some 400,000 members, but there's what? Four of us using it? It's because of SOG. It's not the raving part, it's the way he messes with people's accounts and posts.

And like with me, he's tried to mess in my 3D world as well. I think he is actually the owner of verdicanism.com and pays to keep it active year after year. Leaves bad reviews on my books at Amazon, that sort of thing. So, as you see, he's run this into the ground as well. What kind of loser is that?

Fortunately, Veridicanism has a website now, and it shows up right by his website that mocks me. So, anyone who actually cared to search, would immediately see the difference. Fortunately, bad reviews of the VGJC are better than good reviews for making people wonder what it's all about, and my other books I have absolutely no commercial interest in at all. I don't even go to Amazon anymore to see if there's been any sales. I couldn't care less.

But that's what you get here. Better ban me, SOG, I'm going to take the few you have left and the activity in here will drop to zero.

Moron.
Oh wah, wah fucking wah!
Stop spamming your shitty crap and I can ignore your drivel completely.
Arrogant fuckhead.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 09:26 AM   #25
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
SOG messes with the words of my post. Even someone as uneducated as yourself, would have to admit that debate can't take place in that arena.
If this is true, why come back?
Old 01-14-2018, 09:33 AM   #26
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

ego centric

I have to say, I'm disappointed with your effort so far. I expected so much more.

Is this all you have to offer?

Really?

Is that it in it's totality?

You aren't even as good as android and he's a stupid little piss ant.
Old 01-14-2018, 09:34 AM   #27
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
You are a dense prick.
For the record you have not been banned and no words were changed in your opening post. I added an appropriate link to your spam. You are more than welcome to fuck off.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-14-2018, 09:50 AM   #28
Egor

Well, there's only 6 people in your forum that are active. You and Hertz are just misfits that are apparently from the same genetic material. So, I came back. Tried to have some fun, but once again, you prove you really are an angry person, you really do take it personal, you can't rise above your own "shtick," and I've never heard you debate at all. You're not even the original owner of this forum are you? You're just all that's left. So, now, Judge has joined (which is the only atheist I care about), now I will go get Andrew, and then you and Hertz can stroke each other all by yourselves. Shoot, I thought you were on your way to hell. But really, it looks like you may have already arrived. Ha!

Old 01-14-2018, 10:09 AM   #29
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I thought you'd left the building?
.... and The Judge joined in 2005 - do keep up!

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-14-2018, 10:13 AM   #30
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Well, there's only 6 people in your forum that are active. You and Hertz are just misfits that are apparently from the same genetic material. So, I came back. Tried to have some fun, but once again, you prove you really are an angry person, you really do take it personal, you can't rise above your own "shtick," and I've never heard you debate at all. You're not even the original owner of this forum are you? You're just all that's left. So, now, Judge has joined (which is the only atheist I care about), now I will go get Andrew, and then you and Hertz can stroke each other all by yourselves. Shoot, I thought you were on your way to hell. But really, it looks like you may have already arrived. Ha!
Try counting again ego centric. After all, you thought that I'd been here for years even though it's only been two months.

You came back here because the Thinking Atheists banned you, though how you managed to get banned from there, god only knows. You had nowhere else to go, let's face it, except here and that empty forum of yours.

This forum will survive long after your current turdology has been flushed down the pan where it belongs.

Why?

Because there'll always be some christard or christardology to rave about because they are both shit.

When people realise how insane you are ....