Old 06-06-2018, 10:28 PM   #5821
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Jesus fuck that’s what BTK said!!!!
Hobotornic,

I am not exactly what you are quoting. Can you let me know the source of what you are quoting from the BTK Killer?

Thanks,

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 10:47 PM   #5822
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Hobotronic or others here on the forum?

What is the difference do you believe from me saying I have PROOF what you all seem to demand that Jesus did exist and died on the Cross for the forgiveness of sins and everlasting life... my point of view which I base on the Bible which I believe states as such clearly ...

and you guys saying, On no, that's Fucking wrong as you have NO PROOF.

I believe I have complete proof and so do you;

we're really arguing on the same basis of proof. What is the difference between my truth and yours. Someone is clearly wrong and it is the atheists.

The " Proof is in the Pudding' as the ole saying goes. Some believe this comes from

Matthew 11:19 New International Version (NIV)

19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ But wisdom is proved right by her deeds.”

However there is no clear proof that , this verse is where the saying originated from.

It's open to who you believe.

Regards,

JJ
Old 06-07-2018, 05:24 AM   #5823
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Hobotronic or others here on the forum?

What is the difference do you believe from me saying I have PROOF what you all seem to demand that Jesus did exist and died on the Cross for the forgiveness of sins and everlasting life... my point of view which I base on the Bible which I believe states as such clearly ...

and you guys saying, On no, that's Fucking wrong as you have NO PROOF.

I believe I have complete proof and so do you;

we're really arguing on the same basis of proof. What is the difference between my truth and yours. Someone is clearly wrong and it is the atheists.

The " Proof is in the Pudding' as the ole saying goes. Some believe this comes from

Matthew 11:19 New International Version (NIV)

19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ But wisdom is proved right by her deeds.”

However there is no clear proof that , this verse is where the saying originated from.

It's open to who you believe.

Regards,

JJ
You have no pudding. Belief in the physically indetectible or supernatural is opinion or faith not fact or truth. That you could still not get this after this long is really troubling. Believing that a book of fairytales is proof of anything is stupid. You have complete nothing. By your logic Santa Claus, Harry Potter and the Easter bunny are real. Spoiler alert: they don’t. Yet there is just as much or maybe even more proof for them then there is for a supernatural. I mean presents actually appear on Christmas morning

Last edited by Hobotronic2037; 06-07-2018 at 05:39 AM.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 06:34 AM   #5824
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Hobotornic,

I am not exactly what you are quoting. Can you let me know the source of what you are quoting from the BTK Killer?

Thanks,

JJ
Do your own homework. This is the raving atheist site not a raving Christian serial killer site. Google is your friend.

P.s. my brother in law who went to his church while he was there described him in a way that totally reminds me of you.
Old 06-07-2018, 06:36 AM   #5825
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You have no pudding. Belief in the physically indetectible or supernatural is opinion or faith not fact or truth. That you could still not get this after this long is really troubling. Believing that a book of fairytales is proof of anything is stupid. You have complete nothing. By your logic Santa Claus, Harry Potter and the Easter bunny are real. Spoiler alert: they don’t. Yet there is just as much or maybe even more proof for them then there is for a supernatural. I mean presents actually appear on Christmas morning
Give me a break, Your Santa analogy is getting old. I don't give a shit about Harry Potter and the Easter Bunny, (What do you do, wait for Santa to give him a blow job until he "comes." )

I have read most every post posted here and skimmed some posters who bore me, for years and you have yet to PROVE there is NO God.

If you have the assertion there is NO God then you PROVE it to me. You haven't because you can't.

Sorry, you LOSE.

JJ
Old 06-07-2018, 06:40 AM   #5826
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Give me a break, Your Santa analogy is getting old. I don't give a shit about Harry Potter and the Easter Bunny, (What do you do, wait for Santa to give him a blow job until he "comes." )

I have read most every post posted here and skimmed some posters who bore me, for years and you have yet to PROVE there is NO God.

If you have the assertion there is NO God then you PROVE it to me. You haven't because you can't.

Sorry, you LOSE.

JJ
Just keep believing that, sheep boy. Hahahahhah.

I mean you’re the one that likes getting creamed on so much you’re waiting for a second coming!
Old 06-07-2018, 07:01 AM   #5827
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Just keep believing that, sheep boy. Hahahahhah.

I mean you’re the one that likes getting creamed on so much you’re waiting for a second coming!
You don't get it do ya? You can't "out cream" Jesus. EVER.

So you guys keep trying to convince yourselves you are right.

Hope that works out for ya'all.

Regards,

JJ

Stick this up your ass:

Matthew 5:11-12

Matthew 5:11-12 New International Version (NIV)
11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

JJ
Old 06-07-2018, 07:11 AM   #5828
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
You don't get it do ya? You can't "out cream" Jesus. EVER.

So you guys keep trying to convince yourselves you are right.

Hope that works out for ya'all.

Regards,

JJ

Stick this up your ass:

Matthew 5:11-12

Matthew 5:11-12 New International Version (NIV)
11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

JJ
Denny had/has a persecution complex too.

Last edited by Hobotronic2037; 06-07-2018 at 07:31 AM.
Old 06-07-2018, 07:28 AM   #5829
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
You can't "out cream" Jesus. EVER.
This may be the best thing ever. Instant and durable meme material.
Old 06-07-2018, 07:41 AM   #5830
Hobotronic2037

Keep
calm
and
don’t
even
think
about
outcreaming
jesus.
EVER.
Old 06-07-2018, 09:21 AM   #5831
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Keep
calm
and
don’t
even
think
about
outcreaming
jesus.
EVER.

The thing about christards in general, and piss pads in particular, is that they/she believes that we Atheists have a belief system. No matter how many times we tell them and no matter how well we explain, they continue to think that is the case - that Atheism is a belief system. They don't understand, that Atheism is a response to christardology and that the response takes the form of a rejection of the christardological hypothesis because christardology has failed to meet its burden of proof.

christards in general, and piss pads in particular, also fail to understand that Atheism is a temporary stance in that as soon as christards provide proof of christardology, Atheists will modify their stance.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 09:59 AM   #5832
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post

The thing about christards in general, and piss pads in particular, is that they/she believes that we Atheists have a belief system. No matter how many times we tell them and no matter how well we explain, they continue to think that is the case - that Atheism is a belief system. They don't understand, that Atheism is a response to christardology and that the response takes the form of a rejection of the christardological hypothesis because christardology has failed to meet its burden of proof.

christards in general, and piss pads in particular, also fail to understand that Atheism is a temporary stance in that as soon as christards provide proof of christardology, Atheists will modify their stance.
The easiest way for a follower of christendumb to understand atheism is to acknowledge their own atheism toward gods of other religions. It’s not a system in any meaning of the word.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:45 AM   #5833
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
The easiest way for a follower of christendumb to understand atheism is to acknowledge their own atheism toward gods of other religions. It’s not a system in any meaning of the word.
You'll never take the dumb out of christiandumb!!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 12:42 PM   #5834
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
But that's asking a christard to think multi-dimensionally whereas, in fact, they can't even think at all. They believe in lard ass and zombie boy, not because they have arrived at that conclusion through a rational thought process but because they have either been brainwashed or are highly superstitious.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 01:43 PM   #5835
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I do appreciate the atheist viewpoint; albeit there is no PROOF of any such thing.MJ
There is absolute proof of the atheist viewpoint! Which is,,, c'mon Mary, you should know this one by now.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote