Old 12-01-2006, 02:14 PM   #31
Rhinoqulous
The Original Rhinoqurilla

Quote:
Eva wrote
joni lives in mn, and jarhta! i think gren does too....
this dec, instead of going to mn, like always, we are going to portland.

port-land, port-land, port-land!
I'm actually trying to figure out how I can be living in Portland (OR) by this time next year. Have to get out of this frozen hell-hole...

Wait just a minute-You expect me to believe-That all this misbehaving-Grew from one enchanted tree? And helpless to fight it-We should all be satisfied-With this magical explanation-For why the living die-And why it's hard to be a decent human being - David Bazan
Rhinoqulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:17 PM   #32
Rhinoqulous

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
Quote:
Rhinoqulous wrote
Moorhead
Tee hee hee
A few years ago Minnesota State University Moorhead (then known as Moorhead State University), after spending thousands of dollars and months of time, came up with a new logo for the school, hoping to express the small, friendly environment. What they came up with they plastered on billboards along I94 and paid for ad spots in movie trailers.

"Size Matters At Moorhead State".

It lasted less than a month before the "powers that be" figured out why everyone couldn't stop laughing.

Wait just a minute-You expect me to believe-That all this misbehaving-Grew from one enchanted tree? And helpless to fight it-We should all be satisfied-With this magical explanation-For why the living die-And why it's hard to be a decent human being - David Bazan
Old 12-01-2006, 02:17 PM   #33
Eva
Super Moderator

thought you were thinking about wyoming....

oh well, my sis in law lives there and they love it. my partner does too and would love to move there......(i say no way)

and portland may not be that cold, but you will need scuba gear to take a walk to the friendly neighborly organic produce market/micro-brewery/pub.

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:20 PM   #34
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Quote:
Rhinoqulous wrote
Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
Quote:
Rhinoqulous wrote
Moorhead
Tee hee hee
A few years ago Minnesota State University Moorhead (then known as Moorhead State University), after spending thousands of dollars and months of time, came up with a new logo for the school, hoping to express the small, friendly environment. What they came up with they plastered on billboards along I94 and paid for ad spots in movie trailers.

"Size Matters At Moorhead State".

It lasted less than a month before the "powers that be" figured out why everyone couldn't stop laughing.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:20 PM   #35
Livingstrong

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
I want wild, rampant, unwarranted speculation, damn it!
The Judge has been in bed with Paris Hilton all these last two months. She's been sucking his cock so much he can hardly make it to the computer. But he likes it. He's so in lust with her mouth and tongue he's completely forgotten the RA forums.

Is this enough or do you want more my dear Professor?
Old 12-01-2006, 02:21 PM   #36
Rhinoqulous

Wyoming was something I was thinking about for a job, until I found out I'd be living in a town of 300 people, 5 of them women.

I have a handful of friends that live in the Portland area (as well as in Eugene and Seattle), and have visited there numerous times. I love the city, and my friends have been bugging me to move out there for a few years.

Old 12-01-2006, 02:22 PM   #37
Professor Chaos

Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
I want wild, rampant, unwarranted speculation, damn it!
The Judge has been in bed with Paris Hilton all these last two months. She's been sucking his cock so much he can hardly make it to the computer. But he likes it. He's so in lust with her mouth and tongue he's completely forgotten the RA forums.

Is this enough or do you want more my dear Professor?
:whiteflag:

Old 12-01-2006, 02:23 PM   #38
Eva
Super Moderator

well, let me know because i know a place you could rent.....

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:23 PM   #39
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Dang, good shot, HC!

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:27 PM   #40
Livingstrong

Thanks Kate!
Finally, I pleased The Lord of sex in the forums -P. Chaos-.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:33 PM   #41
Professor Chaos

Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Thanks Kate!
Finally, I pleased The Lord of sex in the forums -P. Chaos-.
:o

Old 12-01-2006, 02:34 PM   #42
Professor Chaos

Profile updated. :D

Old 12-01-2006, 02:48 PM   #43
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

:bow:

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:55 PM   #44
Jahrta

Quote:
Rhinoqulous wrote
Quote:
Jahrta wrote
Rhinoq

I was thinking of trying to arrange a get together in minnesota - any idea who else may be interested, and where we could meet up?
Viole lives in the Cities (but I doubt would meet up with us), and I think there's one other poster who lives in MN.

I'll be in the Cities on the weekend of Dec. 15th, we could try to plan to round up some MN atheists for a pub crawl then. Or you could bring a group up to Moorhead, I've got a big house and plenty of couch space. We could ingest our favorite substances and go scare the natives. :P
December 15 would probably work for me. If you want to email me info you can use jahrta@yahoo.com. Are we allowing spouses/significant others? Do they have to be atheists to be invited? I think my wife gets enough from me on a daily basis - not really sure if she can handle it from anyone else :)

I'll bring the jager and whatever else comes to mind.

Think of it as Skull Island for theistic beliefs...Even if you survive the Choobusaurus there is still that ravine full of giant atheistropods waiting to make a meal of you.
"I won't think in your church if you promise not to pray in my school"
Jahrta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:08 PM   #45
Rhinoqulous

Quote:
Jahrta wrote
Quote:
Rhinoqulous wrote
Quote:
Jahrta wrote
Rhinoq

I was thinking of trying to arrange a get together in minnesota - any idea who else may be interested, and where we could meet up?
Viole lives in the Cities (but I doubt would meet up with us), and I think there's one other poster who lives in MN.

I'll be in the Cities on the weekend of Dec. 15th, we could try to plan to round up some MN atheists for a pub crawl then. Or you could bring a group up to Moorhead, I've got a big house and plenty of couch space. We could ingest our favorite substances and go scare the natives. :P
December 15 would probably work for me. If you want to email me info you can use jahrta@yahoo.com. Are we allowing spouses/significant others? Do they have to be atheists to be invited? I think my wife gets enough from me on a daily basis - not really sure if she can handle it from anyone else :)

I'll bring the jager and whatever else comes to mind.
I'll be meeting with friends the 15th I know, a buddy of mine has a show that night (not sure what club yet). If you're up for that I'm down with meeting with some fellow posters at the show for some drinks.

We could also try to meet up the 16th, maybe at the Science Museum. Body Worlds will be gone by then (:(), but the omnitheater has a movie on Vikings, and the 3D Cinema has flicks on Elephants and one on Mars (I've seen the mars one, it's awesome). We can look at some dino bones and then find a pub for a couple (I'm not sure, but I think the Dubliner is pretty close by).