Old 03-01-2015, 04:15 PM   #1
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Saudis may retry blogger on Capital offense

Saudi blogger, Raif Badawi, sentenced to prison and 1,000 lashes for his blog comments, is now threatened with being retried for apostasy, which carries a death sentence.
In a Guardian article at

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ts-raif-badawi

you can read the postings for which he was arrested by the Saudi savages, best friends of the Bush crime family.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 04:54 PM   #2
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Islam is a disease!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 05:48 PM   #3
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

The ruling Saudis are a bunch of low life shitstains, terrified of the populace recognising what a crock of crap they're forced to swallow. Nothing will change till the oil runs out.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:52 AM   #4
AtomJack

I read the Guardian article and then surfed a little of the ME news. I am really pleased that I was born in the USA. I don't know how I would handle what these people have to go through. Savages is a good appellation.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:02 AM   #5
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Islam is a disease!
And religion is insanity! How cows are treated in India......

How children are treated.....

http://www.thehindu.com/features/mag...cle4959607.ece

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 03-02-2015, 01:49 PM   #6
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
I read the Guardian article and then surfed a little of the ME news. I am really pleased that I was born in the USA. I don't know how I would handle what these people have to go through. Savages is a good appellation.
I read the Guardian article, and, in my opinion, the blogger's postings were reasoned and rational, the sort of discussion one would expect in a civilized debate.
That a religious regime would find this blasphemous and worthy of the most inhumane savage punishment, even execution by the cruellest possible means, shows the Saudi rulers to be savage, insane, non-human beasts.
Of course, their enablers are the elite of the USA. Nothing could be more stomach turning than the photos of President Bush kissing and holding hands with the (male) Saudi Royals.

Old 03-02-2015, 03:47 PM   #7
AtomJack

Agreed, "reasoned and rational", but that still lets the djinn of reason out of the bottle, and the only way to contain it (in the rulers' eyes) is to enforce measures draconian enough to discourage anyone else from stepping out of form. Beastly behavior, indeed.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote