Old 02-11-2018, 04:42 PM   #3226
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
For me I'm here not just for fun - although I do use it to kill time, companionship (even if enemy fire) etc on those in-between moments with nothing else to do.

For me also I want to clarify the extent at which Theism is supported by philosophical argument and other types of evidence. I know the Atheists will do their absolute best to shoot the arguments or evidence I present down, so I can review their comments for their merit - and then re-adjust, refute or confirm my views.

Finally, I think of myself as a missionary on a quest to bring the Word to those who cannot accept it. Wouldn't it be cool to save one or two souls. ?
That is awesome, Andrew. I also am also not here simply for fun. You do a great job of supporting Theism with philosophical arguments and evidence. My fundamentalist bent inspires me to post Bible quotes. I am no expert on philosophy by any means. My major was business.

We are indeed missionaries in a "foreign field." I am certain we will save one or two souls. I do believe people can look at the site online and read it without needing to register, but I admittedly could be wrong about that. If so, there may be 'lurkers' reading the site as well who read us.

I appreciate you bringing the Word of God to this forum and yes I am certain that seeds we have planted will bear fruit at some point in time.

I am off on vacation tomorrow. I will probably be up late trying to answer any concern or question any atheist has. Then I will be gone a week. My wife and I are going to spend a vacation alone with no young adults with us.
Time certainly flies.

Regards,

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 06:47 PM   #3227
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
I am certain that seeds we have planted will bear fruit at some point in time.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 09:08 PM   #3228
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post

Smelly,

Get off the booze. These pictures well, make an ass out of you. How fucking stupid. Why don't you sober "up" before you post more and make a continual ass out of yourself?

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:15 AM   #3229
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

I am off on vacation tomorrow.
In your own words, who gives a flying fuck.

Quote:
My wife and I are going to spend a vacation alone

JJ
Sounds more like a vacation for the rest of humanity.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:22 AM   #3230
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Gee, those statements or so classy. Typical atheist forum discussion topic, black cocks.
JJ
Is that what keeps you coming back?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 02-12-2018, 01:40 AM   #3231
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
The Atheists on this site are incomplete, they do not have the spirit in their hearts. For this they miss great joy, are bitter, and lost. Their lives depreciate only for the pursuit of short term hedonistic pleasure. They miss out on long term tranquility.
And here you are,seeking out their company! Lonely?

Quote:
The struggle will continue - good against evil. Let us continue our struggle for ultimate peace through Jesus together.
Why does the omnipotent omnipresent need your help?

Old 02-12-2018, 01:44 AM   #3232
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Gee, those statements or so classy. Typical atheist forum discussion topic, black cocks. Why am I not surprised, Andrew?

Yep, definitely a demon Jezebel issue. If so, with this crowd it's par for the course.

Let me know when the exorcism is so I can attend LOL.

JJ
So that's what keeps you hanging around, eh.

Old 02-12-2018, 01:48 AM   #3233
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

And just because I illustrate factual examples how African Americans commit more crime in America than other groups (and even though I explicitly say its may not be there fault) I'm accused of being a racist.
Tell us about God's plan!!

Old 02-12-2018, 01:51 AM   #3234
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Must be writing from a half way house or some psychiatric hospital.
There you go projecting again!

Old 02-12-2018, 02:04 AM   #3235
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
JJ, this is a demon speaking.

On guard!
Maryandy666 likes demonspeak, and seeks them out to feed her psychopathic needs.

Old 02-12-2018, 02:08 AM   #3236
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

[quote=JerryJohn;689187
a dangerous, angry person. Maybe schizophrenic with his long disjointed posts that are not only bizarre but show lack of knowledge and any sense of coherent thought.

Must be writing from a half way house or some psychiatric hospital.[/quote]

Projecting again, eh Mary?

Old 02-12-2018, 02:14 AM   #3237
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
In the name of Jesus I command that you tell me your name!!!

Delusions of grandeur! Been watching too many Televangelists.

Old 02-12-2018, 02:20 AM   #3238
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Tit head? How impressive. Every time a new atheist posts here they bring their teenage fucked up vocabulary with them..
So that's what keeps you coming back!

Quote:
Look into a psychiatric evaluation and if that doesn't work an exorcism.
Wanking off again, eh!

Old 02-12-2018, 02:26 AM   #3239
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew,

I couldn't agree more about the compulsive and frenzied posts. Could also be a manic episode from someone who has bipolar disease. I hope he doesn't have that as it is a difficult disease to manage.

JJ
You should know!

Old 02-12-2018, 02:31 AM   #3240
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Is it beyond your imagination K that someone would rather make love to his wife than wack off? I assume then you've never been laid.

Regards,
JJ
Why are you christains so obsessed with sex? Don't get any?