Old 03-22-2018, 07:01 AM   #3961
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
You crazy bastard. I am laughing my ass off reading this post. "You will be treated accordingly." What the Fuck is that even supposed to mean coming from your pea brain?

I don't give a rat's ass how you "treat" me. You are some fucked up soul on the Internet and I know nothing of you but the persona you create by your posts, which ain't pretty.

You stole the "treated accordingly" line from a movie, didn't ya. I know which one. Try an original thought. Just sayin'.

JJ
It this all you have, senile old mary? It this it? Is this weak as witch-piss post the best you can muster? Really?

The SOG works his socks off creating and maintaining your very own thread and you repay him with this piss-poor post. What a fuckin' disgrace you are. Shame on you. Bahhhh.

I think that you need a shit transfusion, urgently.

You need to go to the local crutch and see the local pillock in the pulpit. Ask him to talk to you about lard ass, his fictitious son, zombie boy, and the holy toast. There's enough shit there, even for you. That should fill you up with enough shit to produce some posts with some real shit in them.

Now, senile old mary, off you go. NOW!! And don't come back until you are really full of shit.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:04 AM   #3962
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew was asking a question; that's much different. I wouldn't be surprised if K DOES want to suck on a dead person's dick. I don't read that thread so I don't know if K answered that question. Perhaps given you have extra time on your hands, you could go back through the thread, look up the answer K gave, and post it here on my thread. Thanks, in advance.

Thanks for caring so much you actually took time out of your day to look up the quote. Not much to do, eh?

JJ
In order to ask the question, first comes the thought. Vermin android IQ 6 is one sick bastard indeed. Evil fucker.

Old 03-22-2018, 07:37 AM   #3963
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You crazy bastard. I am laughing my ass off reading this post. "You will be treated accordingly." What the Fuck is that even supposed to mean coming from your pea brain?

I don't give a rat's ass how you "treat" me. You are some fucked up soul on the Internet and I know nothing of you but the persona you create by your posts, which ain't pretty.

You stole the "treated accordingly" line from a movie, didn't ya. I know which one. Try an original thought. Just sayin'.

JJ
Hey senile old mary.

I know how keen you are to hear about my latest escapades in town today. I said I'd keep you up to date so, here I am, keeping you up to date.

SUCCESS. Just twatted a pair of christards in town - finally. I feel so much better.

I usually go into town on Fridays. Dumb-ass christards must have thought, ah ha, we'll go into town on Thursdays. Dumb-asses.

We started out with fictitious noah and his fictitious flood. We talked about the severely restricted gene pool that would have resulted from taking only two of each species onto the fictitious ark and how that would have created an unsustainable population. They said that they didn't have an answer to that particular issue. I think that there were just too many polysyllabic words for their feeble brains to cope with, judging by their glazed look. I asked them why not. They didn't know the answer to that question either. We then talked about the lack of an aquarium on the ark. The christards looked puzzled and said there was no need because fish could swim. I then pointed out that there were differences between freshwater and salt water fish and that although some could survive in both fresh and salt water, providing the salinity changes were small and gradual, the majority of fish were sensitive to even to small changes in salinity and would die. Again, I fear, their dumb-ass christard brains were suffering from information overload. Again, they said that they had no explanation. I asked why not. They didn't know the answer to that question either.

Then, one had the audacity to ask if I believed in god. No, I said, because I'm not an idiot. (I confess that I borrowed that from a Kate Smurthwaite TV appearance.)

The arrogant bastards then asked me to leave. I pointed out that this was a public space and I was going nowhere and told them that they were arrogant sons of bitches.

They packed up and left with their tails between their leg - or so I thought.

I went into the bank near the square. Half an hour later, out I came and the christards were once again in the square.

I strolled up to them and slowly smiled.

"You going to move on or would you like to talk about the fictitious exodus because I can talk about that all day and severely embarrass you", I said. They moved on.

I'm going to a town I've never been to on Saturday. I'm hoping for another brace of christards - a double double, in fact.

I'm such a bloody cow, she giggled.

I was going to say that twatting christards in the flesh is better than sex but, actually, it isn't.

Old 03-22-2018, 08:15 AM   #3964
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Troll school refund

Senile fat old mary

You need to go to troll school and ask for your money back. You are such a fuckin' useless troll.

Old 03-22-2018, 08:30 AM   #3965
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Hey senile old mary.

I know how keen you are to hear about my latest escapades in town today. I said I'd keep you up to date so, here I am, keeping you up to date.

SUCCESS. Just twatted a pair of christards in town - finally. I feel so much better.

I usually go into town on Fridays. Dumb-ass christards must have thought, ah ha, we'll go into town on Thursdays. Dumb-asses.

We started out with fictitious noah and his fictitious flood. We talked about the severely restricted gene pool that would have resulted from taking only two of each species onto the fictitious ark and how that would have created an unsustainable population. They said that they didn't have an answer to that particular issue. I think that there were just too many polysyllabic words for their feeble brains to cope with, judging by their glazed look. I asked them why not. They didn't know the answer to that question either. We then talked about the lack of an aquarium on the ark. The christards looked puzzled and said there was no need because fish could swim. I then pointed out that there were differences between freshwater and salt water fish and that although some could survive in both fresh and salt water, providing the salinity changes were small and gradual, the majority of fish were sensitive to even to small changes in salinity and would die. Again, I fear, their dumb-ass christard brains were suffering from information overload. Again, they said that they had no explanation. I asked why not. They didn't know the answer to that question either.

Then, one had the audacity to ask if I believed in god. No, I said, because I'm not an idiot. (I confess that I borrowed that from a Kate Smurthwaite TV appearance.)

The arrogant bastards then asked me to leave. I pointed out that this was a public space and I was going nowhere and told them that they were arrogant sons of bitches.

They packed up and left with their tails between their leg - or so I thought.

I went into the bank near the square. Half an hour later, out I came and the christards were once again in the square.

I strolled up to them and slowly smiled.

"You going to move on or would you like to talk about the fictitious exodus because I can talk about that all day and severely embarrass you", I said. They moved on.

I'm going to a town I've never been to on Saturday. I'm hoping for another brace of christards - a double double, in fact.

I'm such a bloody cow, she giggled.

I was going to say that twatting christards in the flesh is better than sex but, actually, it isn't.

What is this? A one horse town with one small town sqare and one bench to sit on? These Christians you find are iditos if you are truly telling the truth about your odd endeavors.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 08:32 AM   #3966
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Senile fat old mary

You need to go to troll school and ask for your money back. You are such a fuckin' useless troll.
but yet you are the most frequent poster....

JJ
Old 03-22-2018, 09:21 AM   #3967
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ
And this is the best that you can come up with, senile fat old mary?

IS THIS IT?

Did you do like I told you and go to your local crutch and talk to the pillock in the pulpit about lard ass, zombie boy and the holy toast so that you could get a shit transfusion? No, because you just can't be bothered. And that, senile fat old mary, is precisely why you are such a fuckin' useless troll.

Tien.

Old 03-22-2018, 09:35 AM   #3968
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
What is this? A one horse town with one small town sqare and one bench to sit on? These Christians you find are iditos if you are truly telling the truth about your odd endeavors.

JJ
What are iditos, pray tell, fat senile old mary?

What's a sqare?

See, I knew you would read my post about twatting the local christards.

Yes, I am absolutely telling the truth. Why would I lie? I left out some of the detail for the sake of brevity but, essentially, that's what happened.

chistards are fuckin' idiots the world over. If they weren't, they wouldn't believe the god bollocks that they do. It goes with the territory, you fuckin' idiot. There's nothing strange about the local christards at all. They are just as dumb as the christards that I've met in the USA and all the other places I've been to. christards are, by definition, thick. You are a perfect example. You don't see it because you are surrounded by the dumb fucks, day in, day out. Dumb fuckery, for you, is the norm. Take a look at vermin android IQ 6 too. He's one dumb fuck for fuck sake. Even my cat can work that out. Yet, you don't see it, you sad old twat.

I must admit, and this is just between the two of us mind, that twatting christards does give me a certain buzz and makes me feel ever so slightly randy. Oh, I'm such a slut at times. Can't wait for my partner to come home Is it the same for you? When you come here and you feel as though you have twatted one of us, does it send a tingle to your panty region? Doing it online does nothing for me. It's got to be a face-to-face encounter. Then, I get the buuuuuzzzzzzzzz.

Last edited by hertz vanrental; 03-22-2018 at 09:56 AM.
Old 03-22-2018, 09:39 AM   #3969
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ
Think of things this way: I'm here to help you become a better troll, senile fat old mary, (because I care.)

Old 03-22-2018, 11:10 AM   #3970
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
What are iditos, pray tell, fat senile old mary?

What's a sqare?
Seen on a church notice board today while waiting in traffic: "The Light at The End Of The Tunne+". They had a cross at the end of tunnel to signify an L. . Call me old fashioned, but the only thing a cross could replace is a t, right? Fuckers can't spell, religious instruction is fatal to a basic education.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 11:37 AM   #3971
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 12:12 PM   #3972
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Seen on a church notice board today while waiting in traffic: "The Light at The End Of The Tunne+". They had a cross at the end of tunnel to signify an L. . Call me old fashioned, but the only thing a cross could replace is a t, right? Fuckers can't spell, religious instruction is fatal to a basic education.
The lie at the end of the tunne+ is christianity - or the light at the end of the tunne+ is that of a train coming towards you. It doesn't matter which is true because you're fucked regardless.

Old 03-22-2018, 12:25 PM   #3973
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
And this is the best that you can come up with, senile fat old mary?

IS THIS IT?

Did you do like I told you and go to your local crutch and talk to the pillock in the pulpit about lard ass, zombie boy and the holy toast so that you could get a shit transfusion? No, because you just can't be bothered. And that, senile fat old mary, is precisely why you are such a fuckin' useless troll.

Tien.

And yet here you are posting again.....
Old 03-22-2018, 12:29 PM   #3974
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hey, senile old twat

How's that pendulum feel stuck up that fat ass of yours?
Aw, get some material of your own you "copy cat." I was the one that said the PENDULUM will hit YOU in the ass. Then it will swing over to the other side where the majority will be Christian.

You're free to worship where and whatever you want so get a grip.

JJ
Old 03-22-2018, 12:30 PM   #3975
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
And yet here you are posting again.....
Helping you to become a better troll, you senile old twat, because I care. How many more fuckin' times?