Old 07-03-2017, 02:20 PM   #1906
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
JJ spewed his usual bullshit:

Two possibilities exist -

1. There is no god.

2. There is a god, and since he is ALL POWERFUL and does nothing to save the rape victims, obviously, he doesn't give a flying fuck. Not only that, but since everything goes according to god's PLAN, he is responsible for the rapes.
So if you believe there is no God why not rape everyone you can?

God's plan does not involve people raping others. People were born with free will. Divine justice will prevail and those non repentant non believers will be in Hell.

Just that simple.

Good day.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:45 PM   #1907
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 08:35 PM   #1908
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Yes he did and they were all faithless heathens. So what? You don't believe in God so do tell:

1: Do you even believe there was a great flood?

2: If so, was it some evolution thing you were just unlucky enough to be caught up in?
Atheists are such WHINERS. God did this and that IF he exists and WMB whine moan bitch club members.

Geez why is that, Sinny?

JJ

Thanking God for our President this 4th of July in the USA. So willing to take on the stupid ass dumbfuck leftist whining Press and protect our gun rights and Make America Great Again.

I've noticed um from reading the raving atheist thread some here are not Trump supporters.
Old 07-04-2017, 05:13 AM   #1909
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post

Thanking God for our President this 4th of July in the USA. So willing to take on the stupid ass dumbfuck leftist whining Press and protect our gun rights and Make America Great Again.

I've noticed um from reading the raving atheist thread some here are not Trump supporters.
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. --Matthew 6:24

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 07-04-2017, 04:16 PM   #1910
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. --Matthew 6:24

Amen. Now that we can agree with.

JJ
Old 07-05-2017, 06:45 AM   #1911
Davin
Obsessed Member

JJ really needs the attention, it's trying so hard.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:32 AM   #1912
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Amen. Now that we can agree with.
- JJ

Says the lying "Prosperity Gospel" hypocrite!

Old 07-05-2017, 12:41 PM   #1913
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
So if you believe there is no God why not rape everyone you can
JJ
Because unlike you, I don't require the threat of a skydaddy to be a decent person.

Quote:
God's plan does not involve people raping others.
How do you know - do you have a copy of the plan? Oh, wait, He says: "Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. "But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves."

Quote:
People were born with free will.
How do you have free will under an ALL POWERFUL despot who punishes you if you do what he doesn't like? DUH.

Quote:
Divine justice will prevail
Then why do we need a justice system?

Quote:
and those non repentant non believers will be in Hell.

Just that simple.
To a simpleton like you.

Old 07-05-2017, 12:44 PM   #1914
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I have one "pen pal" and he is a prisoner I am sharing the Christian Faith with. He committed several rapes and never felt God could forgive him. However, our God is a just God so "commit the crime, do the time." I am teaching him about forgiveness, confession, and turning our lives over to the Lord.

JJ
So you are lying to make yourself look good! "Christ died for your sins" so why disappoint him? No point having him die for nothing. No repentance is necessary, which is what you would be telling him, if you had ANY honesty. Just expressing a belief in Jesus will get the rapist into heaven, as it would for Hitler, Pol Pot, Mussolini, and you.

Quote:
Sinny do you have some Asian pen pal that promises to fulfill your every sex need if you bring her to the US as a wife? Wouldn't shock me. That said.....
never mind.
How come your mental illness (religion) makes you theologues so obsessed with sex?

Old 07-13-2017, 08:44 AM   #1915
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Ah, So AJ writes:

Oh. Yeah, if he's constipated the rest of the time, no sense in asking for a big plotz when he finally relieves himself. I haven't been to the Jerry thread in months. That's one sick mofo, right there. That one thread is working well. His own little playground!
I have been extremely busy with my business but when things slow down I have a few posts to reply to from Sinny.

There is no freedom of speech on this forum due to the mod. Sadly, it's pathetic. On theist threads you can post whatever you want if you are within forum rules.

Stupid is as stupid does. (Smelly)

JJ