Old 11-07-2015, 04:03 AM   #1501
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
Edit to add- Since this is the "Jerry Thread", FUCK JERRY IN THE ASS WITH A RED HOT TIRE IRON.
Careful! Jerry would probably really enjoy that!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 01:48 AM   #1502
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Careful! Jerry would probably really enjoy that!
I like the part where you said "Careful! Jerry would probably really enjoy that!". That was orsum.

meh
selliedjoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 03:15 PM   #1503
dogpet
Obsessed Member

The war in the Pacific was v a religious ideology too. We should be honest about it.

`Gently, gently` is having success with some it seems.

Turkeys ambivalent about xmas.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 08:38 PM   #1504
AtomJack

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
The war in the Pacific was v a religious ideology too. We should be honest about it.

I can only get my wife to not serve turkey on New Years Day and easter. I am sick to death of ham, as well. This means that on these two days I am required to make lamb (which I dearly love), myself. Since it doesn't snow or get all the cold where I live, I am more than happy to pull open the grille and cook some tasty lamb chops on NYD (or any other time, for that matter!), and roast a leg of lamb on the spit at easter time. Although I will admit that some of those lamb legs are pretty fucking big, thus reminiscent of mutton. Good enough not to require mint jelly, so it's all good. Thanksgiving is almost upon us. I may get my arm twisted into smoking a turkey. That is labor-intensive, but a good finished product.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 11:33 AM   #1505
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
I can only get my wife to not serve turkey on New Years Day and easter. I am sick to death of ham, as well. This means that on these two days I am required to make lamb (which I dearly love), myself. Since it doesn't snow or get all the cold where I live, I am more than happy to pull open the grille and cook some tasty lamb chops on NYD (or any other time, for that matter!), and roast a leg of lamb on the spit at easter time. Although I will admit that some of those lamb legs are pretty fucking big, thus reminiscent of mutton. Good enough not to require mint jelly, so it's all good. Thanksgiving is almost upon us. I may get my arm twisted into smoking a turkey. That is labor-intensive, but a good finished product.
You almost had it there, but you know mention of ham is a provocation.
Dammit! It's people like you who are responsible for the war in France

Old 11-15-2015, 02:44 PM   #1506
AtomJack

I'd go back and change it "nicely rare roast beef" in the interests of world peace, but I can't edit it. Death and destruction will soon ensue.
Old 11-16-2015, 02:32 PM   #1507
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post

Given you suggest most bad things have a religious cause I'm not surprised you think that.

What exactly is this gently gently approach you speak of?

meh
Old 11-16-2015, 02:32 PM   #1508
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
You almost had it there, but you know mention of ham is a provocation.
Dammit! It's people like you who are responsible for the war in France
Yeah of course let's highlight ham as the problem, it clearly absolves the west from anything.

meh
Old 11-16-2015, 04:04 PM   #1509
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
jerry wrote View Post
Given you suggest most bad things have a religious cause I'm not surprised you think that.
It wasn't saying religion was the cause of war in the Pacific so much as Europe needs to nuke the muslims.

Quote:
What exactly is this gently gently approach you speak of?
(A man sought permission to enter upon him and he said, "Let him in, what a bad brother of his tribe he is!" When the man came in, he spoke gently to him.pbuh)
It's to do with reach-arounds in the pursuit of world domination.

You are just gagging for jesus' dick jerry, tell the truth.

Old 11-17-2015, 03:21 AM   #1510
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
This has got me wondering about the country named Turkey, when the bird of the same name is native to America, not the continent where the country exists.
Howcum, I wondered. I often ponder such deep philosophical dilemnas.
How did knowledge ever progress before Google? Oh, right, we had the Holy men.

http://blog.dictionary.com/turkey/

Who could look at that and not immediately conclude, "Design"! And, He threw in the added bonus that smoked, it makes an excellent Gumbo.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 11-17-2015, 08:37 AM   #1511
AtomJack

We had encyclopedias at home. They weren't quite as much fun as the internet- not near as much pron.
Old 12-10-2015, 09:19 PM   #1512
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Finally US Americans Atheists can get the...

President, you've been yearning for since 7-11. Such as Trump such as. I think he even has maps.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

meh
Old 12-11-2015, 03:35 AM   #1513
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
selliedjoup wrote View Post
President, you've been yearning for since 7-11. Such as Trump such as. I think he even has maps.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

Old 12-11-2015, 05:35 AM   #1514
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Relax everyone, it's just that weirdo Jerry.

Given that he is from New Zealand he probably just found out that Trump is running.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 05:14 PM   #1515
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Relax everyone, it's just that weirdo Jerry.

Given that he is from New Zealand he probably just found out that Trump is running.
Just saying that you endorse Trumps bigotted policies. Funny thing is you're his demographic.

The circle is now complete.

meh