Old 09-12-2008, 02:49 PM   #31
Siegheil1488

Quote:
Mog wrote View Post
What is "natural law"? What makes you determine if a character trait is a defect? Anyway, you're talking about artificial selection, not natural selection. If homosexuality was really against natural law, we wouldn't have gay people. There are more than a thousand animals known to engage in homosexual behavior. The gene was even found in fruit flies. You might wish to read up on the theories on why homosexuality would be naturally selected before making claims like that. We aren't a species that benefits from all of us sharing the same trait however advantageous it might be.

If you are talking about evolution, incorrect.

So where is your proof that straights have a "higher mental system"? You know some people aren't heterosexual, homosexual or even bisexual, but asexual. Are you going to discriminate against them too?
of course i am. Anything a gay bisexual or asexual can do, a Straight man can do better. I am saying we have higher mental systems because our view on life added to our basic skills make us much better than perverted fags.

and natural law has AIDS to get rid of gay imperfections retard.

its not a God. therefore it's not perfect. Nothing is perfect without a God, so stop saying it is, or you don't belong here. The world is not perfect and nature isnt one connected phone line, if a gay pops up, itll get aids coming to it. It's not just doing it for fun.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:55 PM   #32
Siegheil1488

im gonna go for a bit, ill be back later. BTW just remember this, rape occurs in the animal kingdom. Is it ok if i rape a girl i like? It's completely ok right? Because we have no reasoning. Also we wiped our asses with leaves, should i wipe my ass with leaves too? and not take showers daily? Get a life. And the animals who do practice homosexuality are mentally ill and die early.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:55 PM   #33
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Siegheil1488 wrote View Post
do you think gays are ok? and retards should live? Take the racism out of it for a second. I wanna know whether you think with your head at all first.
Again look at your chest. If it is FLAT and doesn't have those fastidious feminine nipples on it, you are STRAIGHT? Why useless tits? haven't you have the curiosity asking why? Close your eyes, and if your prostrate gland is stimulated by an anonymous finger, the sacred spheres gently rubbed like Chinese chimes, and you do not experience the resurrection of penis-Christ ( unbeknown to you the finger is male), then you are not straight. A truly "straight" brain would have detected immediately a male finger, male scent, male presence, rejecting it immediately despite not seeing it.

Do not forget we males have TWO heads. The one below has one all seeing eye, produces orgiasmic neural storms that truly make us see god in heaven....the upper head is simply the control center that when is stuck in the Middle Ages, unable to tell between fact & fiction but insisting it does, could be deemed retarded.

Don't forget, the MORE on knows the more difficult it is for others to LIE to you. So retard, please FEED that brain. Learn what Sig Heil means. What SS means. What RUNIC symbols means what the Swastika represents. What Mein Kampf is.....you have LOTS to learn...so, don't make me spank your defective brain. If you're coming here to learn WELCOME, we can also learn from you, but if you're coming here to spout irrational, ignorant imbecilities we do not need them, and you'll be treated as we treat other ignorant, retarded fools, specially Christ-psychotics. I eat them for breakfast.
Remember, first of all keep in mind this #1 truth. We create thought with our BRAINS. IOW, matter produces the MIND, giving you the SELF.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:57 PM   #34
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
do you want them dead?

if not then you're a hypocrite.
Why?

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:59 PM   #35
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
you're retarded man. G-spot? lmao, its a fucking thing that relieves us when we take shits. nothings supposed to go in but out you fucking gay loving pervert.

Also, Hitler used Christianity to trick people. Thats all. no one would follow Him if he came out as an atheist. Nothing he did was Christian. Murder for instance? Lol
Hey retarded imbecile Get educated. You have just confirmed your parents ARE brother & sister. You fucking CLOSET case...go bend over asshole. You'll love it.. moron.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:01 PM   #36
Siegheil1488

I hate Christians. Hitler Manipulated them so easily. Even if we do have nipples that doesnt mean we havent evolved from our dirty lifestyle as monkeys(which is still a fucking theory anyway, i just used it because thats what you people use.)

I hang out with members of SS 88 gangs, I know what the swastika is. I've read Mein Kampf and Hitler's 2nd book. I Know what the SS is. You think im a fucking idiot? I know what hitler was, is, and will be. Heil Hitler.

If you think gay is at all normal, then you need a mental checkup

@dogpet.
because if someone cant progress evolution, there's no point for them to live. And if you want them alive because your sympathetic, then your a hypocrite.

bye im really taking my nap now.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:02 PM   #37
Mog
Obsessed Member

Quote:
of course i am. Anything a gay bisexual or asexual can do, a Straight man can do better. I am saying we have higher mental systems because our view on life added to our basic skills make us much better than perverted fags.

its not a God. therefore it's not perfect. Nothing is perfect without a God, so stop saying it is, or you don't belong here. The world is not perfect and nature isnt one connected phone line, if a gay pops up, itll get aids coming to it. It's not just doing it for fun.
You are the most hateful person I've ever encountered on this forum. If natural law had its way all the time, you'd be dead since natural law as you might put it has selected for the most part for kind and passionate people over people who want other people dead and as a result get themselves killed over that.

Don't you get it? Your so-called natural law is not how civilization runs. To put it in simple terms, its simply wasteful to kill people. Yes, I know the world isn't perfect, but I don't choose to define imperfections based on who you choose to have sex with. I will state that intolerance of other people is a far worse imperfection to have than any of those things that you consider imperfect. We have been naturally selected to cooperate with each other and help our fellows most in need, not to cull them away. This isn't a Christian or an atheist fact. Its merely the right fact.

(And this AIDS bullshit.. give me a break. AIDS also affected many heterosexuals, people who had blood transfusions, etc. Did you know that Isaac Asimov died from AIDS thanks to a tainted blood transfusion?)

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:03 PM   #38
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:

It's only to get rid of catholic gays genius.

Old 09-12-2008, 03:05 PM   #39
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Awwww, all that ranting and raving has made him tired, and he has to take a nap.

You're so cute, Siegheil. You remind of a puppy that thinks it's a vicious beast.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:07 PM   #40
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
im gonna go for a bit, ill be back later. BTW just remember this, rape occurs in the animal kingdom. Is it ok if i rape a girl i like? It's completely ok right? Because we have no reasoning. Also we wiped our asses with leaves, should i wipe my ass with leaves too? and not take showers daily? Get a life. And the animals who do practice homosexuality are mentally ill and die early.
"Get a life. And the animals who do practice homosexuality are mentally ill and die early."

HEY piece of shit Gay in Denial asshole. WHY do you have TITS on your chest retard? ANSWER THE QUESTION imbecile! All animals ARE BISEXUAL by nature asshole. Get a brain you fucking closet case wanting to be fucked retard. YOU get a life..but first get a brain the one you have is putrid & useless.

On your knees......open wide.....

Ahhhh...worship it neural pervert. you'll like it....

We know you are gay and are in denial......accept it, you are making it obvious with each post.......retarded punk.

Old 09-12-2008, 03:07 PM   #41
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
bye im really taking my nap now.
Any chance of making it permanent?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:11 PM   #42
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:

@dogpet.
because if someone cant progress evolution, there's no point for them to live.
We might all be the same sex in the future, you just want things to stay as they are.
Quote:
And if you want them alive because your sympathetic, then your a hypocrite.
I don't want them alive. How am I a hypocrite.

Old 09-12-2008, 03:15 PM   #43
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
I hang out with members of SS 88 gangs
Quote:
Mr Wiki wrote
(SS-88) was an R-class coastal and harbor defense submarine of the United States Navy.
So, - you like a nice sailor boy then?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:44 PM   #44
DrunkMonkey
Alcoholic Primate

Obvious troll is obvious.

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins
DrunkMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:49 PM   #45
Tenspace
I Live Here

I heard Hitler liked to take cock up his ass. Seeing as your avatar is shirtless, which is, of course, the Secret Internet Sign for "I'm a Closet Homosexual", is it possible that you want to follow in Hitler's footsteps, or at least the footsteps of whoever was behind him, shoving his cock up his ass and giving him a reacharound?

Is it true, little Siggie, that you want the cock? Would you fuck Hitler if you had a chance?

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote