Old 05-28-2006, 10:29 AM   #16
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Just give it time. In the near future we males will have a special room in our homes called the PE ( Penitorium Exchange)...this will be like the powder room used in the 19th Century by upper clas ladies.

The PE room is simply a circular small room where cloned penises are stored. They are living penises of different sizes, and colors. They are in suspended animation in niches on the carrousel shaped PE walls . One simply stays at the center of the room, and using voice commands gives the code of the Penis to be exchanged. i,e " Diza-computer given name- exchange to PI 5736a, execute! "

A probe with an empty container will come out of the wall going directly to the genital area, using nanotechnology at tremendous speed, the existing penis is removed and stored. A numbness is felt in that area. Then the probe, where the PI 5736a repository is located will move it to the now empty genital area. In five minutes the new penis will be in place to be used as the joy-stick it truly is. Now the person can go to nude beaches, skinny dipping or inmerse himself in the new ceremonies at the Church of " Penis-Christ the resurrected erect" proudly showing his PI5736a one of the most expensive on the market of 2135 ce........ :lol:

This bunny penis experiments and tinkering is just the beginning of the PE room of the 22nd Century.....:)

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 03:34 PM   #17
thenormalyears

Quote:
Los Pepes wrote
Quote:
thenormalyears wrote
""Our goal is eventually to treat infants and adults with birth defects, penis trauma, or penis cancer," Atala tells WebMD."

PENIS CANCER
holy shit
"Penis Trauma" - That's funny!

I couldn't get laid when I was a teenager to save my life, does that count? :D
penis trauma is when you get poison ivy on it

damn that sucks ass
Old 05-29-2006, 05:44 AM   #18
Coatsy

Quote:
thenormalyears wrote
Quote:
Los Pepes wrote
Quote:
thenormalyears wrote
""Our goal is eventually to treat infants and adults with birth defects, penis trauma, or penis cancer," Atala tells WebMD."

PENIS CANCER
holy shit

damn that sucks ass
Now how on earth would you do that?

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams
Coatsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 06:21 AM   #19
thenormalyears

Quote:
Coatsy wrote
Quote:
thenormalyears wrote
Quote:
Los Pepes wrote

damn that sucks ass
Poison Ivy never stays where it originally landed. It spreads out like bird flu on made for tv movies.
Old 05-29-2006, 07:16 AM   #20
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
thenormalyears wrote
Quote:
Coatsy wrote
Quote:
thenormalyears wrote

damn that sucks ass
Poison Ivy never stays where it originally landed. It spreads out like bird flu on made for tv movies.
Poison Ivy leaves its traces wherever you touch yourself. :)

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 10:38 AM   #21
Rat Bastard

While I am sure getting poison ivy on your penis is traumatic, there are better examples:

I read an article once where a guy was doing some sort of pleasuring himself on a conveyor belt system He wouldn't tell the doctor in the ER how he did it, but it bashed his crank up and ripped his scrotum open. He stapled :o it shut and hoped it would heal, but it got infected and he had to go to the ER for treatment.

There's an old book, The Sensuous Woman (or Man, I forget which) where one of the escapades is having the woman leap onto your crank. If she misses, it can actually bend your crank over, breaking blood vessels, and possibly leaving it badly bent.

People who wear fall protection equipment (harnesses) have to make sure that they are installed properly. Men have been known to lose the whole works when they fell and the harness sliced it off, balls and all. Since the blood vessels are so badly damaged, and the glans so mashed, it can't always be put back on.

Now, THAT'S trauma.
Old 05-29-2006, 11:43 AM   #22
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
thenormalyears wrote
Quote:
Los Pepes wrote
Quote:
thenormalyears wrote

PENIS CANCER
holy shit

damn that sucks ass
That's nothing!.......it'll go away. True trauma is when one is an old penetrator thinking one is twenty years old, performs rought coitus, forceful entries, slightly bending the head of Penis-Christ inducing Peyronies. That's trauma!....Alas, then looking at one's creator god's head which always seem to pray, looking upwards to "heaven" with its one eye!!

That's trauma!!.....and it lasts for a long time with uncomfortable "resurrections"...:lol:

I sure hope scientists by growing penis on rabbits will be able to find a therapy and cure for PD ( Peyronies Disease)...and since not all penises are created equal, this is goint to take some doing and lots of research....:)

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 01:58 AM   #23
skribb

Quote:
Coatsy wrote
Quote:
psyadam wrote
oh man i like this research
Why? You have 'penis cancer'?
He's gay. Though I have no clue whatsoever, why artificial rabbit penises would do to a homosexual man.

Unless...

(fill me in Adam)
Old 05-30-2006, 12:29 PM   #24
4thgeneration

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Quote:
4thgeneration wrote
I wonder how long it will be before people have an extra penis transplanted. Just imagine, armies of Choobies with 4-5 penes.....

Do you do.......
... the swim team? All at once?
:):D:D:o
Old 05-30-2006, 06:46 PM   #25
sirbisclavret

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Just give it time. In the near future we males will have a special room in our homes called the PE ( Penitorium Exchange)...this will be like the powder room used in the 19th Century by upper clas ladies.

The PE room is simply a circular small room where cloned penises are stored. They are living penises of different sizes, and colors. They are in suspended animation in niches on the carrousel shaped PE walls . One simply stays at the center of the room, and using voice commands gives the code of the Penis to be exchanged. i,e " Diza-computer given name- exchange to PI 5736a, execute! "

A probe with an empty container will come out of the wall going directly to the genital area, using nanotechnology at tremendous speed, the existing penis is removed and stored. A numbness is felt in that area. Then the probe, where the PI 5736a repository is located will move it to the now empty genital area. In five minutes the new penis will be in place to be used as the joy-stick it truly is. Now the person can go to nude beaches, skinny dipping or inmerse himself in the new ceremonies at the Church of " Penis-Christ the resurrected erect" proudly showing his PI5736a one of the most expensive on the market of 2135 ce........ :lol:

This bunny penis experiments and tinkering is just the beginning of the PE room of the 22nd Century.....:)
This already exists and it's called "why I need to lock my closet."

Seriously though. I'm a FtM transguy, and the notion of growing a penis for use is pretty great news. Small demographic, but still, awesome!