I Live Here

cal- don't call yourself bingoman- you are much more suited to 'fuckwit creep'

oh- and BINGO!

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:32 PM   #78
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

He's been in excellent 'Village Idiot' mode!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:33 PM   #79
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Stern wrote:

"up from nothing versus Jesus being made up from the made-up deity of Caesar? Surely you are not falling into the logical trap of equating longevity of an idea with its truth."

How is this for TRUTH which ONLY by making the connections can be revealed.

http://www.csun.edu/~hcfll004/mausaug.html

"Nor was there lacking a Senator of Praetorian rank who swore that he had seen the image of the man being cremated ascend into heaven. " Suetonius, Augustus 100-101"

"Tacitus Annales XVI. 6:
corpus (Poppaeae Sabinae) non igni abolitum, ut Romanus mos, sed regum externorum consuetudine differtum odoribus conditur tumuloque Iuliorum infertur
"the body (of Poppaea) was not consumed by fire, as the Roman custom is, but, according to the custom of foreign rulers, it was enbalmed with aromatic substances and placed in the Tomb of the Iulii."

Do you know WHERE the TOmb of the Iulii, the HOLY family of the PATER Christ, was located? in the Vatican, where SAN PETERS is located...but if you do NOT know the past & making CONNECTIONS how would you know that?..you'll still believe Caesar & jesus Christ were TWO different people.

Got my point now?

Here is another interesting events written by Victor:

Aurelius Victor, The Caesars 12.12:
corpus (Nervae Principis) a Senatu, ut quondam Augusti, honore delatum in Sepulcro Augusti sepultum est. eo die, quo interiit, solis defectio facta est.
"The body (of the Emperor Nerva [96-98]) carried as an honor by the Senate, as was once the body of Augustus, was buried in the Mausoleum Augusti. On the day of the interment there was an eclipse of the sun."

What would you think people thought of an ECLIPSE of the SunGod Apollo, Zeuss, The resurrected Caesars, during the interment of the Son of God Augustus?

Use your head Stern...

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:00 PM   #80
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
Some crap
Jeeze Sternwallow, PAY ATTENTION, this chart explains all the connections and why everything makes sense to those that are smart enough to understand it:

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:02 PM   #81
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
oops needs some spelling corrections tho

'your retarded'- my retarded what?
I believe that was on purpose, as Cal frequently misspells things of that nature.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:24 PM   #82
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
I believe that was on purpose, as Cal frequently misspells things of that nature.
It was very difficult for me to leave it like that.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 02:48 PM   #83
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
What part of "once you know that ancient people worshipped a myth they called Jesus, what value is gained by also knowing that it was a modification of Julius Caesar and not just made-up crap" don't you understand? Why do you persist in denigrating the hard-won knowledge that we have today concerning human thought and human behavior in favor of reverting to the ignorance of ancient times as you insist that we do?

The Enlightenment represents both clarification and illumination. Why deny its applicability to ancient as well as modern people?

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 03:11 PM   #84
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
I see no useful connection between ancient belief in the deity of Caesar and the later belief in the deity of Jesus. Once you know the latter, the former is mere fluff.

Let us suppose that the tomb of Julius is in the vault of the First National Bank of Calcutta. How does that matter to the delusion that mythical Jesus is the person of, son of and father of God? Oh, you do know exactly where the tomb is located; does that have any slightest bearing on whether he was considered to be a god?

Of course I do not consider Julius and Jesus to be two different people. Jesus is a mythic non-person and Julius was not really a god.

Got my point now?

I used to fervently believe in Doctor Zeuss but not so much any more (since he died).

Jesus, Cal, I have no more care for what they thought of an eclipse than I have for their business model for small enterprises. The only knowledge to be gained here is that they were ignorant and didn't know what an eclipse was so their reaction to it was inappropriate.
Quote:
Use your head Stern...
Use my head, Cal...

Old 06-04-2010, 06:51 PM   #85
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
oops needs some spelling corrections tho

'your retarded'- my retarded what?
It was intentional, as noted.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:29 PM   #86
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
cal- don't call yourself bingoman- you are much more suited to 'fuckwit creep'

oh- and BINGO!
I see truth I present hurts...

Yes Diva, you are a twat, born out of the depositing of the river of LIFE ( semen milk ) by your dad ( penis-Christ ) inside your mom's cave of creation aka VAGINA...the HOLE all women had that sings orgasmic rhythms making your BRAIN feel good.
Really retard, is this true or false?

You stinks like FISH during you menstrual period because you are a MUTATEd EVOLVE primate that thinks her shit doesn't stink. Sorry I have to REMIND you of this fact but when your CREATION HOLE gets plugged by Penis Christ you feel GOOD....again, retard, these are the FACTS I present. Would you rather be a monotreme? and have one hole for everyhting?
I see you are extremely IGNORANT of evolutionary biology...but this is to be expected of a retarded lady that feigns to know psychology deriding the FACTS I present. Sorry truth hurts. Remember we CREATE thinking with the BRAIN not the arse.

I suggest twat, with a defective brain, you get off of your flying horse, come down to earth, get your stupid IGNORANT head out of your arse & ACCEPT the facts I present...but in your case since you are a panicking aging lass whose cave is developing wrinkles emanating repulsive odors developing cellulite who only can say Bingo acting like a dumb arse, what can I say since you ignore the FACTS?

Well retard get EDUCATED & learn the MIND is created by our BRAINS not the ASS.Please make a note of it....yu have NO IDEA of what the word PSYCHOLOGY means. READ FREUD retard, Skinner & other scientist to understant if you do not KEEP UP TO DATE in neuroscience, keep your mouth SHUT not to appear as a retard...LEARN history, neurology, geology, archaeology, ETYMOLOGY and WHERE the language you speak originated from....so please, get educated Twat before you speak. I can slap your ignorant so called psychology educated brain, with the FACTS.

I suggest you put me on IGNORE, since I'll continue to hold a mirror to your face so you can see WHO is the moronic retard feigning knowledge of psychology..

Make a note of it. Sorry truth I present hurts, want me to REPEAT it again & show it to your face?

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:44 PM   #87
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
He's been in excellent 'Village Idiot' mode!
Sorry demented fool, this Village idiot can TEACH you a lot...are the facts I present making you act like an envious ignorant retard?

Sorry the truth I present hurts...Really smelly, you outh to get your head out of your arse & see the FACTS. Please get EDUCATED, a brain is an awful thing to waste...and you are doing an excellent job. USe your brain while you can...because alzheimers could be just around the corner with the type of ignorant brain you have. Sorry, I'm simply stating a simple a FACT that you ought to know.
After all I am LXVIII older than you, KNOW the path ahead and can teach you the down to earth FACTS.
Please connect the dots...and know that your penis Christ is shrinking & your spheres whipping...senectude is setting in.

I know the truth I present hurts...but aren't you a mentally healthy,aka atheist dude? So PROVE IT.
Please use your brain before senectude sets in. Good luck.

FYI this village idiot will be laughing at you in 10 years when you are in an old folks home having a faulty brain ..and me being enjoying life despite been 78 ..

This Village Idiot will have the last laugh with his excellent healthy, aka atheist, EDUCATED brain ...make a note of it. ta.. ta .....

Old 06-04-2010, 09:19 PM   #88
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Stern wrote:

"Of course I do not consider Julius and Jesus to be two different people. Jesus is a mythic non-person and Julius was not really a god.
Got my point now?"

Of course that you are a very ignorant man that knows NOTHING about ancient beliefs.

Please read Hesiod Theogony, De rerum natura ( cicero ) & ancient texts on the links I provided. Ignoring those links by the ancient & talking nonsense simply proves you are talking out of your arse and are simply an ignorant man.

Now I understand why you deride my posts with many links in which you are clueless of what I'm talking about. I see they are beyond your grasp. What part of we MUST reason like an ancient person to grasp HOW they perceive their world didn't you understand?
Caesar was a CHRIST. A CHRIST. A CHRIST..I suggest you LEARN the MEANING of the word...are you that dumb?

Please READ these to understand what I am talking about, otherwise the discussion is futile, and no reason for me to exchange educated thoughts with you.

O si tacuisses philosophus manisses.

I suggest you read these to understand my point.

And these are only three of the many books I have that one MUST read making connections to UNDERSTAND my point.

I suggest you put your BRAIN in gear before you babbler nonsense. Again it is FOOLISH to reason like an ancient using MODERN thoughts. Again CAESAR was viewed as a RESURRECTED GOD by the many provinces of the Empire. The RUINS of his TEMPLES are all over...but it is useless to discuss this with uneducated people on these matters.

Old 06-04-2010, 09:32 PM   #89
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
What part of "once you know that ancient people worshipped a myth they called Jesus, what value is gained by also knowing that it was a modification of Julius Caesar and not just made-up crap" don't you understand? Why do you persist in denigrating the hard-won knowledge that we have today concerning human thought and human behavior in favor of reverting to the ignorance of ancient times as you insist that we do?

The Enlightenment represents both clarification and illumination. Why deny its applicability to ancient as well as modern people?
Am I denigrating knowledge of today? Did you bump your head? Human thought & human behavior did NOT EMERGE yesterday! Ignorance of ancient times? you are Incredilbly IGNORANT was Archimedes a modern man? or Pythagoras? or even the Egyptian Imhotep?
I suggest you get your head out of your arse. What kind of an atheist are you?

Here: GREEK SCIENTISTS

from http://www.ics.forth.gr/~vsiris/anci...socratics.html

Here LEARN. Get your ignorant head out of your arse. Those who IGNORE the past are stupid FUCK that ought to shut the fuck up.

ADRASTUS OF APHRODISIAS
AETHRA OF TROEZEN
APOLLONIUS OF PERGA
ARATUS OF SOLI
ARCHIMEDES OF SYRACUSE
ARCHYTAS OF TARENTUM
ARISTAEUS THE ELDER
ARISTOTLE OF STAGIRA
AUTOLYCUS OF PITANE
BOLOS (DEMOCRITUS) OF MENDE
CLEANTHES OF ASSOS
CTESIBIUS OF ALEXANDRIA
DAMO OF CROTON
DEMOCRITUS
DIOCLES OF ALEXANDRIA
DIOPHANTUS OF ALEXANDRIA
EUCLID
EUDEMUS OF RHODES
EUDOXUS OF CNIDUS
GEMINUS OF RHODES
HERO OF ALEXANDRIA
HIPPARCHUS OF RHODES
HIPPASUS OF METAPONTUM
HYPATIA
HYPSICLES OF ALEXANDRIA
IAMBLICHUS OF CHALCEDON
MARINOS OF TYRE
MENAECHMCUS OF THRACE
MENELAUS OF ALEXANDRIA
METON OF ATHENS
NICOMEDES OF ALEXANDRIA
OENOPIDES OF CHIOS
PAPPUS OF ALEXANDRIA
PARMENIO OF MACEDONIA
PHILIPPUS OF OPUS
PHILOLAUS
PHILONIDES OF LAODICEA
PROCLUS OF LYCIA (DIADOCHUS)
PYTHAGORAS
THALES OF MILETUS
THEAETHETUS OF ATHENS
THEANO OF THURII
THEODORE OF CYRENE
THEODOSIUS OF TRIPOLIS
THEON OF ALEXANDRIA
TIMAEUS OF LOCRI
XENOCRATES OF CHALCEDON
ZENO OF ELEA

Christophenia brougth the DARK AGES in the 4th C, this is the reason there are still ignorant idiots like you that think Religious BEliefs are NOT a form of neurological disorder..

You have NOT even bother to READ my link getting EDUCATED on the subject so you can prove me wrong.

Read the ANCIENTS please...or I simply will not bother to discuss a subject you are obviously very ignorant of.

Old 06-04-2010, 11:53 PM   #90
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Your facts are no better than your math. Unless Smelly is less than one year old, you cannot be 68 years older than he is. Shall I take your statement as a lie, a mistake or a delusion, or are you just thinking out of your ARSE again?
I am (mildly) sorry that my truth is painful to you.