Old 04-28-2017, 08:45 PM   #1801
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
So that's what attracts you here!
Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Why are you obsessed with penis size? How fucking weird.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 09:24 AM   #1802
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
I'm attracted by the lively and interesting discussions regarding atheism.

JJ

You support Joel Osteen to receive his bullcrap, yet you come here and expect to be educated without even paying your tuition. Talk about stupid! Your ability to learn anything is as laughable as Donald Trump telling the truth.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 01:44 PM   #1803
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
You support Joel Osteen to receive his bullcrap, yet you come here and expect to be educated without even paying your tuition. Talk about stupid! Your ability to learn anything is as laughable as Donald Trump telling the truth.
Do not despair, Sinny. I have learned much here. I have learned how to use the CUNT word in various ways from the shit-faced drunken mod. I have learned how evasive you can be when asked a direct question such as do you actually know anyone wealthy. I have learned from dogpet how stupid, short silly answers are and much much more.

I highly doubt that Donald Trump or anyone who voted for him could give a flying fuck what you think.

Just sayin'

JJ
Old 04-30-2017, 05:22 AM   #1804
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Oh look JJ - it's a fellow pathological liar!

Quote:
There’s finally proof of Heaven.

A self-proclaimed “prophet,” South Africa’s Pastor Mostsoeneng Mboro, recently announced that he had ascended to Heaven on Easter Sunday, and he made sure to take pictures with his Samsung Galaxy S5 while he was up there just to silence any doubters.

If you wanted to see them, you just had to send him R5000 (about $340).

Having no takers and under possible extortion charges, he quickly promised to post the images on Facebook for free.

But that’s not happening now because — wait for it — his phone was stolen!

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendl...ne-was-stolen/

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 04-30-2017, 10:54 AM   #1805
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Oh look JJ - it's a fellow pathological liar!

Sinny, Sinny, Sinny,

I am not responsible for nut job mental cases in the world that exploit stupid dumbshits and the gullible. He will answer to God if he's not a nutcase for trying to seek money from the gullible and insecure.

People seeking the truth find it in the Bible.

It's that simple.

Regards,

JJ
Old 05-02-2017, 05:40 PM   #1806
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Why are atheists such whiners?

Smelly writes on some other thread:

we have one contained trolling fuckwit, but he/she/it has far outlived any welcome and offers nothing resembling interesting.

Stop the Holy See men!

Provide your own fucking entertainment for each other you pathetic people.

I am here to learn from atheists about atheism and outside of Michael there are no such discussions. You can't operate without some theist on here you like to think you're giving such a hard time to when they are new when in fact you like the immature idiots you are.

Smelly,
Write anything sober ever?

JJ
Old 05-03-2017, 02:05 PM   #1807
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Why are atheists such whiners?

Smelly writes on some other thread:

we have one contained trolling fuckwit, but he/she/it has far outlived any welcome and offers nothing resembling interesting.

Stop the Holy See men!

Provide your own fucking entertainment for each other you pathetic people.

I am here to learn from atheists about atheism and outside of Michael there are no such discussions. You can't operate without some theist on here you like to think you're giving such a hard time to when they are new when in fact you like the immature idiots you are.

Smelly,
Write anything sober ever?

JJ
And yet another sermon on Christian luv from Brother JJ.....

Old 05-03-2017, 04:33 PM   #1808
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Do not despair, Sinny. I have learned much here. I have learned how to use the CUNT word in various ways from the shit-faced drunken mod. I have learned how evasive you can be when asked a direct question such as do you actually know anyone wealthy. I have learned from dogpet how stupid, short silly answers are and much much more.

I highly doubt that Donald Trump or anyone who voted for him could give a flying fuck what you think.

Just sayin'

JJ
You should have enrolled in Trump University.

Old 05-03-2017, 04:50 PM   #1809
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Do not despair, Sinny. I have learned much here.

Just sayin'

JJ
A rich fellow like you should go to Trump U

Old 05-03-2017, 05:39 PM   #1810
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I am here to learn
JJ

Old 05-04-2017, 01:29 AM   #1811
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
And yet another sermon on Christian luv from Brother JJ.....
Sinfidel,

You should thank me for being honest.

John 8:32New International Version (NIV)

32*Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Brother JJ
Old 05-04-2017, 01:45 AM   #1812
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
I also love poorly educated people. Most of those living in my complex are poorly educated.

If you are educated you should thank God he blessed you with this gift and he has blessed everyone with some gift they can glorify God with.

....even you, Sinfidel, Smelly, and all.

Sinfidel, do you love the poorly educated as well?

Smelly, Maybe you could be the poster child for a commercial of some drunk that reaches out for help on one of those late night commercials and inspire others to do the same. Just a thought.

JJ

Peter 4:10-11New International Version (NIV)

10*Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. 11*If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Old 05-04-2017, 04:31 PM   #1813
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

People seeking the truth find it in the Bible.

It's that simple.

Regards,

JJ

Old 05-05-2017, 01:25 AM   #1814
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Sinfidel,

A picture says 1000 words they say but what the hell is your point regarding this?

I have no clue what your problem is now so I cannot address it even though we've been good friends for a year or so now and I would be happy to do so.

Is this some rave from a raving atheist point?

Regards,
JJ
Old 05-05-2017, 02:53 AM   #1815
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I have learned how to use the CUNT word in various ways

JJ