Old 12-13-2017, 09:02 AM   #2446
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
It looks like you want to play chess with the pigeon, Judge.
What can I say? I'm a little bored and who knows; maybe sometimes pigeons / trolling fuckwits are worth the trouble.

I don't expect to "win" as such. Never seen a full-on conversion to logic and reason here but we chip away at the detritus where we can, demolishing pathetic apologetics and theodicies where they deign to slither into the light for logical scrutiny.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 07:22 PM   #2447
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Judge,

Find a prayer forum. Find some forum to have your issues addressed. This is a raving atheist forum where I learn about atheists. I am not here to discuss "deep and heavy" bullshit about whatever issue you have a cob up your ass about.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 07:54 PM   #2448
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Judge,

Find a prayer forum. Find some forum to have your issues addressed. This is a raving atheist forum where I learn about atheists. I am not here to discuss "deep and heavy" bullshit about whatever issue you have a cob up your ass about.

JJ
LOL at this naive and lying muthafucker.
You'll have to try harder than that to rile me, mate. Been doing this a while you see.

I have found prayer fora and they are pathetic and dumb. This is but one of many and numerous "issues" I have with organised religion.
There are many more we could get into. Try me. Seriously. Pick a topic...But be warned not only do I have a tendency to "rave" hence my reason for being here (arguably more legitimate than yours), but I actually do examine logic and test arguments as well. It's just more intellectually stimulating that way.

I appreciate that you may not know what that feels like but seriously, give it try. You never know, you might ended up actually, really learning somthing (instead of just pretending that's why you decided to toddle on over to a forum called ravingstheists only to then complain about all the raving cos it's somehow getting in the way of your "learning").

If you really want to learn what being a raving atheist means. Pick a topic.
I'll debate you (like a serious, no ad-hominim attacks, respectful, rule-governed debate.

Do you accept?

Old 12-14-2017, 01:17 AM   #2449
The Judge
Obsessed Member

*...ad hominem* - seen only after edit function lost

Old 12-14-2017, 04:33 AM   #2450
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Judge,
You don't "get it." I could give a rat's ass less you found a prayer forum and found "they" were pathetic and dumb. I don't care what issues you have with organized religion. It's your problem, not mine.

What you do is write long boring posts quite frankly. I can see you think you are quite intellectual, perhaps you are and perhaps you are a dumbshit.

I DON'T CARE.

Regards,
JJ
Old 12-14-2017, 08:32 AM   #2451
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Boo-ya.

And there it is ladies and gentlefiends: No clout. No substance. Nothing genuine at all.

You said you were here to learn, JJ: I offered you an opportunity as a senior member of this forum to learn what it means to be a raving atheist and you have declined.

If you have merely "learned" that all your naive prejudices have somehow been confirmed then just fuck off already like every single faith-head before you. There will always be more for us to play with.

If you're sticking around then at least justify yourself. Contribute something, even if it is some low-level debate but be warned we do tire of troglodytes quickly here.

If you won't then why the fuck are you here?

Old 12-14-2017, 12:21 PM   #2452
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Keep up the good work JJ.

I know its hard sometime, but the Atheists on this forum are worth saving.

Isn't it interesting how they have a fascination with God?

Maybe the Holy Spirit is tugging at them.

Don't let them get to you.!

Blessings in Christ

Andrew66
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 12:54 PM   #2453
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

Isn't it interesting how they have a fascination with God?

Maybe the Holy Spirit is tugging at them.

Don't let them get to you.!

Blessings in Christ

Andrew66
Andrew,

Atheists are more obsessed with God than theists. Go figure.

How this finds you and yours well.

Peace in Christ,

JJ
Old 12-15-2017, 01:23 PM   #2454
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Clearly you've learned very little (but that wasn't really your true motivation was it when you lied about coming here to learn...isn't lying a "sin?")

Any way I for one am not obsessed about any gods or religions; only the idiots who follow them.

It is people and what and how they believe that fascinates me.

After all it is impossible to be obsessed with somehting that isn't real.

In fact how it is that you could be obsessed with something that isn't real is actually what interests me. Maybe that's a bit to complex / meta for you to understand but I'm being honest with you.

I think you'll find we just know a bit more (quite a lot more in some circumstances) about religions in general than most theists and this overarching perspective affords a unique vantage point to be able to reliably call bullshit on all of them.

Your "imagine not believing blah blah blah / Satan...blah blah blah" faux pas a few posts back is a good example of this. I wonder, have you ever gone onto a Hindu forum (or any other religious forum for that matter) and spouted this bullshit?

Carry on trying to "save us" then. At least your true motives are now laid bare.

Old 12-15-2017, 01:30 PM   #2455
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

Andrew you don't know me. Why do you think I or anyone else you've never met here is worth "saving?" This does make me chuckle.

I contend that the only reason you want to "save" people you've never met and know nothing about is that you believe you can merely appear to be a little "better" in "gawd's" eyes...?

Tell me I'm wrong if you like but if you do, then tell me why.

Old 12-15-2017, 01:51 PM   #2456
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
Clearly you've learned very little (but that wasn't really your true motivation was it when you lied about coming here to learn...isn't lying a "sin?")

Any way I for one am not obsessed about any gods or religions; only the idiots who follow them.

It is people and what and how they believe that fascinates me.

After all it is impossible to be obsessed with somehting that isn't real.

In fact how it is that you could be obsessed with something that isn't real is actually what interests me. Maybe that's a bit to complex / meta for you to understand but I'm being honest with you.

I think you'll find we just know a bit more (quite a lot more in some circumstances) about religions in general than most theists and this overarching perspective affords a unique vantage point to be able to reliably call bullshit on all of them.

Your "imagine not believing blah blah blah / Satan...blah blah blah" faux pas a few posts back is a good example of this. I wonder, have you ever gone onto a Hindu forum (or any other religious forum for that matter) and spouted this bullshit?

Carry on trying to "save us" then. At least your true motives are now laid bare.
You are a clueless idiot.
Old 12-15-2017, 01:58 PM   #2457
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Not worth saving then?

You disagree with Andrew666?

Not a very good christian really are you?

Old 12-15-2017, 03:21 PM   #2458
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Mary is catholic. Knows nothing about cristinanity.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 11:27 PM   #2459
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Not worth saving then?

You disagree with Andrew666?

You have heard the Gospel and rejected it. Your salvation in your responsibility not mine. I wipe the dust off my feet regarding your idiotic questions.

Matthew:

New International Version

If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.
Old 12-15-2017, 11:29 PM   #2460
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Mary is catholic. Knows nothing about cristinanity.
Ah, of course I am a Catholic with patent leather shoes that reflect up. You guys are so damn gullible it's actually sad.

It's easy to pull of different personas here with you dumbasses. A Catholic school girl is the easiest and brings all the atheists out in full force bitching about Catholicism.

A simple prop to occupy my time....

JJ