Old 09-29-2006, 09:31 AM   #796
Choobus
I Live Here

Wank Falton is such a shitlord he takes the prize before the cut off time!

Congratulations, (The Real) Frank Walton , (Real) Shitlord XV, commander of the commode.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 02:19 PM   #797
Livingstrong

A new Shitlord. A well deserved title for the MoFo.
Old 09-29-2006, 02:40 PM   #798
antix
Obsessed Member

I sure hope he comes back so he can personally accept his most prestigous-- and well earned-- title.
antix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 03:16 PM   #799
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
StephenBaldwin wrote
Yeah me too!
He does have a post on the morality section.
Do you mean to say that he admits there is a morality section on this atheist site??:lol:

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 04:09 PM   #800
atheismsucks

Interesting "award". Coming from you guys I take it as a badge of honor. Thanks! :cool:
Old 09-29-2006, 04:09 PM   #801
schemanista

Okay, Tino Huggins, people.

From New Member to Shitlord nominee in less than 100 words.
Old 09-29-2006, 04:16 PM   #802
schemanista

Quote:
Tino_Huggins wrote
Hey if thats what it takes to get the message accross, I'll take it. Jesus said we'd be hated for Christ. So I'll take that as a badge of honor as well. Jesus said rejoice when they persecute you. Well right now I'm rejoicing.

Hi Frank, this place is a sewer, I see what you mean.
Tino, you used to let people punch you in the head. For fun. I understand, really.

What's Frank's excuse?
Old 09-29-2006, 04:20 PM   #803
antix
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Tino_Huggins wrote
Hey if thats what it takes to get the message accross, I'll take it. Jesus said we'd be hated for Christ. So I'll take that as a badge of honor as well. Jesus said rejoice when they persecute you. Well right now I'm rejoicing.

Ah yes, the ol' "I'm a poor persecuted Christian because atheists don't worship the living dead like I do... Waaah" argument.
Old 09-29-2006, 04:43 PM   #804
antix
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Tino_Huggins wrote
Yeah well your lifestlye has probably punched you in the head like maybe you've got aids or have lung cancer cause you wouldn't obey God.
First off, what about all those people who have lung cancer or Aids who DO obey God? Second, If God gives anyone lung cancer or aids because they don't acknowledge him-- let alone worship him-- then he is both petty and sadistic. This is what you choose to worship?

Quote:
God can heal me any way he wants, for you guys forget it. (well he can though if you just ask)
Plus I'm pretty clear. I was pretty good and didn't get punched that many times (well ones that counted)
Plus you go right to me being a boxer instead of examining my argument.
I examined and adressed your so-called arguments of which you spoke. Any response?
Old 09-29-2006, 05:18 PM   #805
schemanista

Quote:
Tino Huggins wrote
Yeah well your lifestlye has probably punched you in the head like maybe you've got aids or have lung cancer cause you wouldn't obey God. God can heal me any way he wants, for you guys forget it. (well he can though if you just ask)
Pay attention folks. This is the man who's insisting that the atheists can't see the truth for their preconceived notions. He has zero information about any of us. But we're the ones with preconceptions.

Quote:
Tino_Huggins wrote
Plus you go right to me being a boxer instead of examining my argument.
What argument, Tino? That' we're the ones with preconceptions.

Preconception is a multi-ordinal term with several important connotations. Are you familiar at all with its principle definitions, as defined by standard useage? I ask because I can't infer from context that your words are anything more than rote repetition.

Re-read the Dan Barker thread:

- Frank said that some quote of Dan Barker somehow applies to everyone at this forum. Dan, AFAIK does not participate in this forum. AFAIK, there are no members of the ffrf who do. Frank deliberately intended to conflate our reasoning with Dan Barker. That's a straw man he immediately attacked with gusto.

- Frank asked me for the source of my morality. When I told him, he told me that I was wrong.

-Frank did not understand what I meant by Universal Utilitarianism. He was given an opportunity to ask, but instead chose to tell me what it must mean to me, even though he's completely unfamiliar with it.

Now you, with a blanket condemnation, have implied that any dialogue has stalled because of my preconceptions.

You don't know me Teen-oh. You wouldn't recognize me in a crowd, don't know what I do for a living or why I'm an atheist, but you and Frank presume to tell me and all of the other atheists here that your warmed-over-William-Lane-Craig is representative of our multiplicity of views.

You don't know shit, Teen-oh. Not about me or about anyone else here. Neither does Frank. Both of you are here to count coup and boast about it in your echo chamber.

You can prove me wrong by picking up where Frank left off, since he's proved himself incapable of debate and I won't engage with him again.

What's it going to be, Mr. Shitlord nominee?
Old 09-29-2006, 05:20 PM   #806
antix
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Tino_Huggins wrote
Yes that living a Godly life is better than living a wordly life.
Thats what my argument is.
I don't think you'll find any way to refute that.
hmmmm. boy that's a tough one. Let's see, Warren Buffet-- an atheist-- recently donated billions of dollars to charity, while Andrea Yates-- a Christian-- drowned her children. Yeah, I just don't know where in the world I might find some ways to counter your "iron-clad" argument. It must might be curtains for me.

Quote:
(and i'm talking about the new testament, Jesus ushered in a new covenant, and paid for our sins, in the old testament it was different, so stick to the new testament ok?)
So I can't bring things about god killing everyone and everything but Noah, his family and a handful of animals? I can't mention god told Abraham to sacrifice his only son unto Him and when the time came, and the last minute, god said "just kidding" I can't mention passages about being happy while smashing children against rocks? I can't mention people should be stoned to death for gathering sticks on Sunday? Damn-it. You've really got me now. I guess we'll just have to stick with how much sense it makes for a dude get the shit kicked out of him, pinned to a stick and later crawled out of his grave and flew up into the clouds. And how logical it is that those actions somehow make it alright for me to dream about having sex with Jessica Alba as long as I beg some zombie to forgive me afterwards.
Old 09-29-2006, 05:21 PM   #807
antix
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Tino_Huggins wrote
Plus Gods laws don't GAURANTEE that nothing bad will happen to you, but living with the ateistic view WILL guarntee bad things. If God was saditic he would'nt have sent his son to die on a cross for us.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now THAT is truley priceless.
Old 09-29-2006, 05:50 PM   #808
antix
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Tino_Huggins wrote
Quote:
antix wrote
Quote:
Tino_Huggins wrote
Plus Gods laws don't GAURANTEE that nothing bad will happen to you, but living with the ateistic view WILL guarntee bad things. If God was saditic he would'nt have sent his son to die on a cross for us.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now THAT is truley priceless.
I meant sadistic, not saditic, give me a break I'm typing with two fingers here.
Why don't you ease up one the smart remarks about my spelling and address the argument.
The spelling was not what I was implying. It was idea of what you said.
Old 09-29-2006, 05:57 PM   #809
antix
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Tino_Huggins wrote
Quote:
antix wrote
Quote:
Tino_Huggins wrote
I meant sadistic, not saditic, give me a break I'm typing with two fingers here.
Why don't you ease up one the smart remarks about my spelling and address the argument.
The spelling was not what I was implying. It was idea of what you said.
How do you mean?
What I mean is, that while the term "Sadistic" has several similarly related definitions, most-- but not all-- are sexual in nature. One such definition is the willfull infliction of extreme violence upon another person. Since god sent his only son-- Jesus-- down to Earth, knowing full well that Jesus would be tortured, crucified and killed (and had the power to stop the violence, but did not) this would qualify as an act of sadism.
Old 09-29-2006, 06:08 PM   #810
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Tino_Huggins wrote

Hey retard if you are so sure about your invisible friend Jesus you and Frank take my JET, see if Jesus truly matters and could save both of your christ-psychosis infected brains!. Here is my JET. Don't be cowards and delusional pussies, show us mentally healthy folks, aka atheists, that we are wrong. I bet you can not since your both are simply full of hot putrid air, aka soul/spirit..:lol::lol:...

JESUS EXISTENCE TEST- Drastic #1

Go to a top of a twenty story building bring a Babble start praying and quoting praying and still quoting and praying to the "Lord and Saviour" so he would assist you and save you when you Jumps from the top floor. Pray that "Saviour Jesus" make someone place matresses below, or make some truck driver carrying a load of sponge rubber park it below to soften your fall. This should be very easy for this "invisible lord and saviour friend of yours" since he has the ability to get into people's minds and could suggest life savings techniques to help the needed. He doesn't want everyone to die and go to him does he?

Well, the reality of it all is that "saviour Jesus" will NOT show up since prayers to invisible friends like him, including the other invisible friend, the holy tooth fairy, are never answered. Since he failed to show up or answer prayers you will find yourself splatered on the pavement below, your neurons liberated from the grey matter its atoms being the ONLY ones saved by the fall, they'll go their own way!. This clearly proves invisible friends are delusions, mental aberrations, produced by a neurological disorder. This delusion exists ONLY in brains that are infected by this anomaly. I define it as Christ-psychosis. Jesus is as real as the Tooth Fairy, Donald Duck or Santa Claus..and besides, not matter how much one would praise his "name" and pray to him he will be UNABLE to answer prayer regardless how specific they are for he doesn't exist.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote