Old 03-07-2009, 09:04 AM   #31
psychodiva
I Live Here

I hate to admit it but I dabbled in Wicca for a few years.
In my opinion misogyny has nothing to do with who is in charge and more to do with attitude and subtlety- the attitude of Wicca in general is that women have a place and that place is at the end of a man's penis and a vessel for sex and children and if the woman does not see this as her place then she is not 'natural' or 'goddess like' - calling it 'earth mother' and 'natural' and 'goddess led' doesn't make it any less sexist.

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:05 AM   #32
psychodiva
I Live Here

of course- as usual I'm willing to be proven wrong- (as long as your name isn't Cal and you can come up with a real argument)

Old 03-07-2009, 09:43 AM   #33
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
I hate to admit it but I dabbled in Wicca for a few years.
In my opinion misogyny has nothing to do with who is in charge and more to do with attitude and subtlety- the attitude of Wicca in general is that women have a place and that place is at the end of a man's penis and a vessel for sex and children and if the woman does not see this as her place then she is not 'natural' or 'goddess like' - calling it 'earth mother' and 'natural' and 'goddess led' doesn't make it any less sexist.
It's truth. Women fit very nicely onto a man's penis. I will show you sometime. You're not gonna believe it.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:47 AM   #34
psychodiva
I Live Here

Hello Ghoul- back from China or still there?

oh and

Old 03-07-2009, 10:28 AM   #35
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
.....- calling it 'earth mother' and 'natural' and 'goddess led' doesn't make it any less sexist.
or retarded!

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:32 AM   #36
Ellie Arroway

Quote:
of course- as usual I'm willing to be proven wrong- (as long as your name isn't Cal and you can come up with a real argument)
It's not important enough to me. I'm too busy reading Michael Shermer's book Why Darwin Matters and being quite intrigued!

I checked my ID and my name isn't Cal. Thank god.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:37 AM   #37
Ellie Arroway

Anyway....back to the poor girl. I just read on PZ Meyers site that they are excommunicating her parents. So, not only is she raped but has to have an abortion, will probably have PTSD as a result (I'm just saying...at that age...) and now her parents have to leave the country? Why is no one talking about what to do to the STEPFATHER?

HELLO???
Old 03-07-2009, 11:28 AM   #38
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Ellie Arroway wrote View Post
It's not important enough to me. I'm too busy reading Michael Shermer's book Why Darwin Matters and being quite intrigued!

I checked my ID and my name isn't Cal. Thank god.

I like Shermer's 'Why people believe weird things' - not read that one tho- is it good?

Old 03-07-2009, 12:31 PM   #39
ubs
I Live Here

On the subject of prosecuting the Pope, the SC will have to overturn it or we will be even more of a laughing stock than we already are. If other sovereign nations are vulnerable to our Federal courts, then we are to theirs? Are we going to hand Bush over to someone? Not.

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:00 PM   #40
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
It's truth. Women fit very nicely onto a man's penis. I will show you sometime. You're not gonna believe it.
Exactly and women are not quite complete till their caves are filled with the Lord & savior penis-Christ...the reason they are desperately seeking men. * I think Diva is going to come to AZ & let me have it writing misogynist on my forehead *

The true word for females is WO meaning void, emptiness ( aka incomplete males) & only when men are inside them, the word wo-men would apply.

In the Calp Version of the Bible it says that Lord Atun-Pene created 10 men out of mud. He place them in a garden where everything was provided. They had eternal life so no suffering of any kind. Lord Atun-Pene said the ONLY thing they could never do was to get near the Sacred Shell Tree which had odorous magnetic shells of scintillanting viscosity...they glisten & shimmer during full moon.

One night five of the men, while the others slept & having nothing better to do, decided to have few drinks near the SST tree believing they were far away from its magnetic field. Suddenly from a top of the SST stood a large Shell radiating immense beauty showing the vortex of its inner void. The shell said telepathically....cum, cum, cum oh men slaves of
Atun-Pene free yourselves by accepting my HolyVoid, a vortex of forbidden creation & sensation where a sacred orgasm can be yours....only a peek inside will make you to be a Penis-Christ. These five men succumbed to the Sacred Shell enticing vortex-cave making them feel like life-giving Gods, creator of beings and in high demand.

Lord Atun-Pene sensing what had happen gathered the ten men saying: What have some of you done? I sense it, since the SST has lost its shimmering beauty becoming round & wobbly.

He made the ten men stand at attention uttering these words:
Decimation in half to the accursed five who disobey me your Lord God.- & with His right hand He jerked out violently the symbol of their manhood & creative prowess, on itself Lord Penis-Christ leaving a void resembling a shell.

Expelling the five from the garden he said: From now on you'll be known as Wo-Men aka those with the Void, the incomplete men ( Cave) and to become complete again your cave must be filled with the Grace of Penis-Christ. Amen

The reason Catholics are misogynistic bastards...

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:17 PM   #41
psychodiva
I Live Here

or- the reason you are

Old 03-07-2009, 01:49 PM   #42
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
or- the reason you are
BTW, I am not a Catholic your brain is malfunctioning....in case you do not know, that's the organ we use to created thoughts with. Please study neurobiology then you'll understand what I know which you don't...

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:50 PM   #43
Eva
Super Moderator

Quote:
Ellie Arroway wrote View Post
Anyway....back to the poor girl. I just read on PZ Meyers site that they are excommunicating her parents. So, not only is she raped but has to have an abortion, will probably have PTSD as a result (I'm just saying...at that age...) and now her parents have to leave the country? Why is no one talking about what to do to the STEPFATHER?

HELLO???
excomunication does not mean they have to leave brazil...maybe you erre thinking "expatriated"?
they just have to leave the church....or whatever it is that catholics do to their excomunicateds....

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:56 PM   #44
psychodiva
I Live Here

I think they are still allowed to attend church and talk to the priest and be part of everything at the church- all they are exed from is receiving the sacrament

Old 03-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #45
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
again showed he didn't get it