Old 02-25-2012, 09:12 AM   #2956
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Thanks for pointing that out! Where was that evidence for Jesus that Dimwit Dave claims to have?
Still missing.

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:15 AM   #2957
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

Quote:
Stargazer wrote View Post
Still missing.
Maybe he left it up a pigs ass.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:18 AM   #2958
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Eternal wrote View Post
Maybe he left it up a pigs ass.
Anywhere but here where we can see it.

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Old 02-25-2012, 09:19 AM   #2959
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

Quote:
Stargazer wrote View Post
Anywhere but here where we can see it.
It's only us that can't see it though. He sees it every time he shoves his head up there (once a day and twice on sundays).

Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 02-25-2012, 09:20 AM   #2960
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Eternal wrote View Post
It's only us that can't see it though. He sees it every time he shoves his head up there (once a day and twice on sundays).
Better him than us.

Old 02-25-2012, 09:35 AM   #2961
ghoulslime
I Live Here

It looks like Dimwit Dave is busy posting his idiocy in other threads right now, instead of providing us with the evidence for Jesus which he promised us. I'm starting to think that Dimwit has no evidence to provide.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:38 AM   #2962
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
It looks like Dimwit Dave is busy posting his idiocy in other threads right now, instead of providing us with the evidence for Jesus which he promised us. I'm starting to think that Dimwit has no evidence to provide.
Looks that way. Otherwise he would already have posted it.

Old 02-25-2012, 10:01 AM   #2963
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

Quote:
Why so sceptical. After seeing so many theists come here and provide evidence........ oh wait....... yeah I see your point.

Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 02-25-2012, 11:18 AM   #2964
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Ex Atheist wrote View Post
The only benefit of atheism is the very temporary lifestyle that it calls One to void of any absolute moral laws (except of course when that Atheist is morally violated by another person ..then all of a sudden we see a reaction that demonstrates there are absolute moral laws) . Atheism offers a short burst of maximized rebellion to God and his moral values and delays the obvious eventual meeting that is just around the corner for Man and his Creator. Atheism wont be worth it then . It is the most decietful and thus evil secular religion ever pursued because ones Soul is lost forever .
Does your own incessant lying, obfuscating and evasion conform to absolute moral law?

What could be more deceitful than pretending to know what you don't? It's hilarious that you seem think you're going to be rewarded for it. Your faith and its assaults on honesty and basic logic aren't going to bring you anything but derision here, but keep chasing those short bursts of maximized rebellion against reality by lying with impugnity, if you really think it's worth it.

We all know you will, anyway.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:52 AM   #2965
Ex Atheist

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
It's helped me to fine tune a very efficient bullshit detector.
But has it allowed you to see the deception behind something which LOOKS great , yet is ultimately destructive to yourself / offers no ultimate purpose or meaning to your life / and cant even begin to answer the great questions to life let alone be a logical worldview with everything just 'naturally' coming about by chance , accidents, time, and hydrogen gas with some materials thrown in for good measure ? Is it a lifestyle that can be TRULY lived out based on its own ideologies ? Or..doesnt any of that really matter so long as it satisfies what it can offer YOU in a social context each day ? ie: complete autonomy to live, act, and talk as you like . In short, is what you follow really TRUE or is it just personally philosophically appealing ? hmmmmm.........
Ex Atheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:55 AM   #2966
Ex Atheist

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
Well lifes a bitch....and then you.......... (insert your choice here).
Thats a fallacy and the great deception now isnt it ? But atheism cant offer anything better than plain hopelessness, despair, non purpose, no meaning, and shallowness to life. It is NOT necessary to live out your life this way..and in fact, it is a waste of life to do so. God has a far better plan but it requires stabbing ones pride and willful rebellion. Many can do it and have done so...but many would rather keep the stiff upper chin and carry on with the daily despair. Its your choice.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:53 AM   #2967
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Ok, I offer a 400 grand salary p/a and a company Ferrari. There are 15 months a year holiday and a 2 grand lunch allowance everyday. All you have to do is think up what a god can be and what powers it has. Who wants to come and work for me?
That job would surely be a great job, it would give great meaning to ones life. Let's hope it isn't me bullshitting.

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:55 AM   #2968
Ex Atheist

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
Ok, I offer a 400 grand salary p/a and a company Ferrari. There are 15 months a year holiday and a 2 grand lunch allowance everyday. All you have to do is think up what a god can be and what powers it has. Who wants to come and work for me?
That job would surely be a great job, it would give great meaning to ones life. Let's hope it isn't me bullshitting.
Give it some quiet introspection and decide if youre going to stop playing the required atheist charade , and start seriously considering the evidence for God that is all around you and even in you . Rallying up the atheist Troops in this Forum to support a charade so One can go on rejecting God, is disengenuous to Oneself. Become a Real bonified truth follower and not Someone who NEEDS to maintain a philosophically appealing lifestyle agenda. Be willing to give it all up for the sake of truth.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:15 AM   #2969
ghoulslime
I Live Here

How delightful to see that Dimwit Dave has found his way back to his own special short-bus thread! Now, Dimwit, about that evidence you promised to provide us that demonstrates that Jesus was real...

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 02-26-2012, 11:16 AM   #2970
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Ex Atheist wrote View Post
Be willing to give it all up for the sake of truth.
Oh yes, the truth! And the truth is there was no Jesus. Are you going to continuing lying to us and telling us that there was?