Old 01-20-2017, 09:54 PM   #2296
AtomJack

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
I know it's only taken eight years, but Shitlord 42's 'church' has managed to lose its charitable status.
C'mon you platypus shaggers, pull your fingers out - only a few thousand to go!
More like Umpty thousand brands of xtianity, all of whom claim to be The One True Faith (TM). Any country in the world with a big religious presence would be financially solvent tout-suite, were religion taxed appropriately.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 05:02 AM   #2297
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Dream on! Betsy Devos is going to divert Education Tax money to religious (Christian) schools and causes. Never mind what the Constitution says about taxpayer funding of religion. The Oligarchy, bouyed by their success, is now so arrogant as to sneer at the Law and the Constitution, with their criminality endorsed by SCOTUS, and their fellow criminals in the Congress and Senate.
Merikkkan voters are so incredibly stupid, they stand in line to vote against their own self interest. Become a criminal too - what other hope is there?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 05:26 AM   #2298
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

To all Merikkkans other than the 1% - have you checked your anus today for bleeding?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 01-21-2017, 07:08 AM   #2299
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
I know it's only taken eight years, but Shitlord 42's 'church' has managed to lose its charitable status.
C'mon you platypus shaggers, pull your fingers out - only a few thousand to go!
Hey! Fair suck of the sauce bottle.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 07:00 PM   #2300
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 09:01 AM   #2301
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

With a megalomaniac in the White House, if they don't like reality, Trump's psychophants will insist their version is real.

Quote:
Spicer turned his ire towards reporters who noted that Trump didn’t have a particularly large crowd for his inauguration compared to past presidents. Spicer said that these media figures were working to “minimize the enormous support” that got Trump elected, and that it was “shameful and wrong” to put out “inaccurate” numbers and pictures about the crowds.

“This was the largest audience to witness an inauguration. Period!” Spicer said.

Spicer did not take any questions, and he walked away from reporters after finishing his tangent.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/natio...ration-crowds/
Scarey - a mental case with his finger on the nuclear trigger!

Old 07-11-2018, 10:59 AM   #2302
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Delighted to see that Shitlord 38 finally gets what he deserves

Quote:
Turkish police have arrested a controversial preacher known for giving televised sermons surrounded by young women he refers to as his "kittens". Adnan Oktar was detained on Wednesday morning on suspicion of fraud, alongside more than 100 of his followers in a series of raids.

The preacher's views have earned him a degree of notoriety both in Turkey and abroad, having been arrested multiple times in the past, and having spent time both in prison and a mental hospital over the years.

He is a fierce opponent of the theory of evolution, and has written a book called "the Atlas of Creation" using a pen name.

Multiple copies were reportedly shipped to academics and libraries as far away as the United States - unrequested - and the volume has been widely lampooned for its errors about the animals it features, including a photo of a plastic fishing bait fly, complete with hook.
I hope he has a truly miserable time.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 07-11-2018, 01:01 PM   #2303
Davin
Obsessed Member

Good.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 11:18 AM   #2304
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

.... and Shitlord 38 finally makes it into some real luxury accommodation in a Turkish prison! It took a few years, but we spotted him first.

Quote:
Court in Istanbul sentences Oktar to prison for 1,075 years over charges of founding a criminal organisation and sexual abuse.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-18-2021, 03:12 PM   #2305
AtomJack

1075 years... and 3 months? I wonder how he will enjoy those last months? And I'd never want to even see the inside of a Turkish prison. Or a US prison, for that matter.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 11:45 AM   #2306
DyingStrong

Rainbow #59 Shitlord Of The Week

#59 Shitlord Of The Week: Khalid Salman, a Qatar World Cup ambassador has described homosexuality as “damage in the mind”.

Salman also said homosexuality was "haram" -- forbidden in Islam -- during the interview, which was abruptly broken off after his comments.

Qatar has come under sustained fire over its human rights record ahead of the World Cup, including its treatment of foreign workers and its stance on women's and LGBTQ rights.

I wouldn't have sex with this shitlord not even if they paid me millions of dollars. Well, that would be if I weren't lesbian. Since I'm lesbian...
DyingStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 12:44 PM   #2307
DyingStrong

Quote:
DyingStrong wrote View Post
#59 Shitlord Of The Week: Khalid Salman, a Qatar World Cup ambassador has described homosexuality as “damage in the mind”.

Salman also said homosexuality was "haram" -- forbidden in Islam -- during the interview, which was abruptly broken off after his comments.

Qatar has come under sustained fire over its human rights record ahead of the World Cup, including its treatment of foreign workers and its stance on women's and LGBTQ rights.

I wouldn't have sex with this shitlord not even if they paid me millions of dollars. Well, that would be if I weren't lesbian. Since I'm lesbian...
YOU CAN READ MORE HERE

Live and Let Die
DyingStrong is offline   Reply With Quote