Old 05-19-2018, 10:13 AM   #5161
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post

Christians are comforted by their beliefs because they don't want to accept that they will die some day and their existence will end. They want to believe the injustice in the world is part of some grand plan and that all the people suffering in the world will have a second chance in the afterlife. Sounds nice, but sounding nice doesn't make it true.
This is one of the most succinct executive summaries of Christianity I’ve ever seen. Nice!
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 10:58 AM   #5162
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
The Bible is a whole entity and not written for anyone to take ONE VERSE of it to proof text their point or in the case of this forum the contradiction of the Bible that MUST PROVE IT IS NOT TRUE.

It shows a clear lack of understanding of the Bible, and Christianity. What a bunch of retards.

JJ

Just so that you understand, you fat, old, smelly, senile, ugly, papist bitch, the babble IS NOT a 'whole entity' as you put it. Don't you christards know anything, ffs?

Originally, what christards refer to as the babble was no more than a collection of INDEPENDENT documents written by various people at various times in various languages for various purposes. Today's babble consists of 66 books. They were written by 40 authors over a 2,000 year period. They were never intended to be incorporated into a single entity.

It was the first Council Of Nicea in 325 AD that initiated the process of creating the babble. This council only came about as a result of Arius Of Alexandria who was thought a heretic by other christards because he considered zombie boy a created being rather than divine. He also threatened to create the first babble.

The Council was called by Emperor Constantine I. Although Pope Sylvester I sent his representatives to the Council, he did not personally attend.

The Council, amongst other things, decided upon the first uniform christard doctrine and the nature of the relationship between zombie boy and lard ass. Now that is odd in itself since, if zombie boy really was fathered by the ghost of lard ass raping a virgin, then there was no need to establish the relationship since it was self evident. One therefore has to ask why it was necessary to establish the nature of the relationship between lard ass and zombie boy.

Over the decades, future Councils eventually decided which documents were to be included in the babble and which were not. The first babble to incorporate all 66 books under one cover was was published by St Jerome at the start of the 5th century AD.

This is why the babble makes no logical sense. It was never written to be a single logical entity. That's why parts of the babble are inconsistent with other parts.

Basically, it's a mish-mash of pieces of shit of various hues and consistencies.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 11:02 AM   #5163
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
you dirty, smelly, old, ugly, fat, senile papist bitch, ...
Hertz, you say you're a female and you're married!

You had me going for a while on the female part, but since you claim to be married, (that is obviously a lie), so you're probably lying about everything.

Liar Liar pants on fire!
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 11:07 AM   #5164
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

You had me going for a while on the female part, but since you claim to be married, (that is obviously a lie), so you're probably lying about everything.

Liar Liar pants on fire!
Who gives a shit what you believe you fat, bald ugly weirdo bastard christard with an IQ of 6.

You believe in lard ass, zombie boy and the babble, ffs so your belief system is shot to shit anyhoo.

I'm female and I'm happily married. Believe or don't believe. I couldn't give a rat's ass, fucktard.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 11:22 AM   #5165
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

Liar Liar pants on fire!
Probably married to a fellow lesbian and living a life in depravity and sin.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 11:22 AM   #5166
Noodle

Why do JJ and Andrew believe in the Jesus story, but they don't believe Hertz is female and married?
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 11:33 AM   #5167
Noodle

If it's that they don't believe women can be vulgar, that's kind of sexist.

I'll take a page out of JJ's logic book and say that Hertz is vulgar and she's a woman, which shows that women can be vulgar so Hertz could be a woman.

Get what I'm saying? LOL.
Old 05-19-2018, 12:34 PM   #5168
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Have you considered the possibility that Androol & Maryjj may just a pair of Trolling Fuckwits and not interested or capable of any level of rational engagement? The title of the thread might give it away ....

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 12:43 PM   #5169
Noodle

Ha ha. Yes, I know. I should really find something better to do.

I suppose I could make an effort to spend more time with real life people but I'm so lazy and people in my city aren't very friendly.
Old 05-19-2018, 12:49 PM   #5170
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Probably married to a fellow lesbian and living a life in depravity and sin.

JJ
Maybe, but I've never heard such an ugly mouth on a female. And for such a hateful person to be married?? I just have no idea what "IT" is.
Old 05-19-2018, 12:50 PM   #5171
Hobotronic2037

It is kind of a satisfying stress reliever to play “whack-a-troll” once in awhile tho.

The fun does eventually reach a point of diminishing returns tho.
Old 05-19-2018, 12:50 PM   #5172
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
If it's that they don't believe women can be vulgar, that's kind of sexist.

I'll take a page out of JJ's logic book and say that Hertz is vulgar and she's a woman, which shows that women can be vulgar so Hertz could be a woman.

Get what I'm saying? LOL.
I totally agree women can be vulgar, and I believed Hertz when it rationalized its position that way,.

But common, not vulgar like Hertz is. It is beyond the pale
Old 05-19-2018, 12:57 PM   #5173
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
Why do JJ and Andrew believe in the Jesus story, but they don't believe Hertz is female and married?
Because Hertz actually exists and in their world actual reality isn’t real but fairy stories are true.
Old 05-19-2018, 01:07 PM   #5174
Noodle

If you were going to make a drinking game or bingo card for this thread/forum, what would you put on it?

I'd include Andrew talking like a sex pest.
Old 05-19-2018, 01:40 PM   #5175
Hobotronic2037

Pascal’s wager proffered forth in some variation.

Lyrics to a lame early 80s song in a JJ post.