Old 09-21-2005, 11:28 AM   #31
Eva
Super Moderator

she mntions tony blair and ascroft, among others....but this don't count, do they?

can't find where she threatens the president or the vice president....

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 01:02 PM   #32
Eva
Super Moderator

no, he does not.....he is his lap puppy....

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Old 09-21-2005, 01:05 PM   #33
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

The previous president had a lap puppy, too. Lapped him good, even when he was on the phone with Arafat. Have a cigar!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 04:19 PM   #34
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Eva wrote
help me locate those posts then, so i can delete them....she posted in many different threads.....
The one that made me jump was one where she threatened Jimmy Carter.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 04:21 PM   #35
Choobus
I Live Here

Maybe she had too much Billy Beer

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 04:25 PM   #36
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote
Quote:
Eva wrote
help me locate those posts then, so i can delete them....she posted in many different threads.....
The one that made me jump was one where she threatened Jimmy Carter.
Here it is:

http://ravingatheist.com/forum/viewt...hp?id=1780&p=6

This is clearly illegal.

I HIGHLY recommend deleting this entire thread.

Making overt threats against a former president of the USA is not the least bit funny.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 05:16 PM   #37
Another brick in the wall

I can't believe Katia is banned. How is she supposed to find sanity if she's cut off from it?
Old 09-21-2005, 05:18 PM   #38
Reverend Blasphemy

I also specifically remember a katia post involving the threat of "gross stuff" to vice president cheney. Where was that?

On a separate note, I really hope you don't leave choobus. I rather enjoy the ass-pounding you give to deserving theists and atheists alike. I think you're an equal opportunity kind of guy in this respect.
Old 09-21-2005, 06:48 PM   #39
GodlessHeathen
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Marquis de Sade wrote
LOL ;-)

Actually not many people watch non-Indian TV, which is a shame because Indian TV is crap - infact most of the entertainemtn industry in India with the exception of art films, and novels, is behind the times - we have a lack of science fiction, horror, martial arts (even though India is actually the origin of all asian martial arts, such as Kung Fu - decended from Kalaripayattu), and lack of sexual stuff - the last of which I mentioned here: http://ravingatheist.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1855
I always found it odd that most mainstream movies made by the society that gave us the Kama Sutra don't even show men and women kissing.

Christian: One who believes that the New Testament is a divinely inspired book admirably suited to the spiritual needs of his neighbor. - Ambrose Bierce
GodlessHeathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 08:18 PM   #40
Eva
Super Moderator

they don't have to be funny....all i care about is if they are spam, double postings or illegal...the rest is allowed....

H. L. Mencken
Old 09-21-2005, 08:27 PM   #41
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
With 10% more blasphemy.. wrote
On a separate note, I really hope you don't leave choobus. I rather enjoy the ass-pounding you give to deserving theists and atheists alike. I think you're an equal opportunity kind of guy in this respect.
Don't worry, Choobus aint going nowhere (please ignore the double negative). I am willing to give an ass pounding to anyone who has it coming. I consider myself to be the voice of reason., and good reason!

Ha ha :lol::lol::lol:

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 12:43 AM   #42
Marquis de Sade

Quote:
GodlessHeathen wrote
Quote:
Marquis de Sade wrote
LOL ;-)

Actually not many people watch non-Indian TV, which is a shame because Indian TV is crap - infact most of the entertainemtn industry in India with the exception of art films, and novels, is behind the times - we have a lack of science fiction, horror, martial arts (even though India is actually the origin of all asian martial arts, such as Kung Fu - decended from Kalaripayattu), and lack of sexual stuff - the last of which I mentioned here: http://ravingatheist.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1855
I always found it odd that most mainstream movies made by the society that gave us the Kama Sutra don't even show men and women kissing.
Yup, basically cos:

a). British left Indian attitudes Victorianised and prudish

b). Muslim pressure in the subcontinent, and also 1 billion of the 3 billion audience of Bollywood is the Arab world (BW is popular in most of asia and Russia, although I dunno what, for example, the Japanese see in it when they have such better stuff)

But there is wierd exceptions to most generalisations in India - for example, even though the world's largest film industry is behind the times, there are very advanced and acclaimed art movies, and serious social movies that come from the genre known as 'New Indian Cinema', which started with Satyajit Ray in the 50s (one of the three greatest directors ever along with Akira Kurosawa and Martin Scorsese many would say), gritty gangster movies, and some regional film industries (as BW is only the Bombay one), produce much better movies too - notably many Tamil and Bengali films..... Also there are a hell of a lot of bestselling and highly acclaimed Indian authors, not least of which Salman Rushdie, Arundathi Roy, etc...

But I still think India could be producing computer games, science fiction, good TV, and stuff like that if only the industry wasnt so held back. Reason why BW itself dosent change from regular masala format is because the people in BW know they can keep producing romance after romance, and have a certain guarenteed revenue. Then again, BW sometimes itself puts out good movies, especially in the historical/biographical catagory.

Then again, although im sure pimpin maharajahs didnt hesitate to abuse its 'secrets', the Kama Sutra was intended for use by married couples only probably, as a sort of karmic duty to pleasure the partner - and it is still used as such ;-)