Sinfidel wrote View Post
How quaint. I am so touched.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 02:57 PM   #1817
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

You raving bullshitters need to see the movie "The Case for Christ."

Might broaden your horizons outside booze, drugs, and the cunt word.

JJ
Old 05-06-2017, 04:40 PM   #1818
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post

and the cunt word.

JJ
Why are you so hung up on the cunt word - apparently you don't have any use for that particular body part, since you only boast of your blow jobs.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 04:43 PM   #1819
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinny, Sinny, Sinny,

I am not responsible for nut job mental cases

JJ
Trying the 'ole "I'm not responsible 'cause I'm mental" defence, huh.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 05-06-2017, 04:55 PM   #1820
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Old 05-06-2017, 11:43 PM   #1821
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Why are you so hung up on the cunt word - apparently you don't have any use for that particular body part, since you only boast of your blow jobs.
I have been blessed by God with the wife he gave me. She is beautiful, fun, kind, loving and a Christian woman. She is so nice to my tenants and helps them out often.

That said, a husband and wife do share a certain intimacy and in that regard my wife exceeds all expectations.

A blow job is just a bonus I receive for going above and beyond to please her whim for such things as new extravagant curtains, a new golf cart etc. I am happy to oblige that which I consider extravagant in exchange for a bonus in the bedroom.

This is what marriage is all about, give and take.

Homework:
Read Ephesians. Wives should submit to their husbands as to the Lord and husbands should love their wives as Christ has loved his Church.

I am the happiest married man on this planet thanks be to God.

JJ
Old 05-07-2017, 05:52 AM   #1822
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I have been blessed by God with the wife he gave me. She is beautiful, fun, kind, loving and a Christian woman. She is so nice to my tenants and helps them out often.

That said, a husband and wife do share a certain intimacy and in that regard my wife exceeds all expectations.

A blow job is just a bonus I receive for going above and beyond to please her whim for such things as new extravagant curtains, a new golf cart etc. I am happy to oblige that which I consider extravagant in exchange for a bonus in the bedroom.

Homework:
Read Ephesians. Wives should submit to their husbands as to the Lord and husbands should love their wives as Christ has loved his Church.

JJ

Old 05-07-2017, 03:15 PM   #1823
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Attention Psychology Majors! Here is the perfect study subject - a textbook case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Enjoy.

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote:

Homework:

JJ

Old 05-07-2017, 03:39 PM   #1824
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

I don't know who's more full of shit; you or Smelly the shit faced, drunken mod.

JJ
Old 05-07-2017, 03:45 PM   #1825
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Attention Psychology Majors! Here is the perfect study subject - a textbook case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Enjoy.

Hate to break it to ya, but there are no psychology majors or anyone really reading this forum.

I am waiting to learn more about atheism. When are you guys going to have an engaging discussion among yourselves regarding issues facing atheists?

tick tock tick tock

JJ
Old 05-10-2017, 01:16 AM   #1826
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

I needed a good laugh so I post this quote from Smelly from another thread:

(Smelly the drunken, shit faced mod wrote this...on another thread)

"Much of the abuse & mockery we unleashed in the early days has now become commonplace, with an abundance of sites now heaping deserved piss-taking on passing god-wallopers. Many of us ol' timers still meet up from time to time (in real life!) and hang around on Facebook where even Choobus occasionally drops by and reminds us what abuse really is! Most jesus-junkies keep well away from here - we have one contained trolling fuckwit, but he/she/it has far outlived any welcome and offers nothing resembling interesting."

I peruse some other atheist sites under another personality and name of course suited for that site and the joke on Smelly is he is the only one who "contains trolling fuckwits" and "bans them'" from posting on other threads.

Other sites have more balls and let theists post what they want and if they get too "mean" don't ban or block them.

Smelly, poor drunken fuck, is stuck in the "Anal stage" and PISS stage. Even uses piss in this post. Piss and Shit. How impressive, ROFLOL. He looks like a dumbfuck.

The mod is a big PUSSY.

That's why no theists are here. There is no freedom of speech. This is the worst atheist site around and I am here to see what more stupid fucked up cunt induced, shit pictures of animals you actually will post to show what fucked up people you are.

Amazing how far down you will stoop to post pictures of shit out of asses of animals and other various forms, use the cunt word, post short stupid things etc.

You are pathetic pack of losers.You can't even have a decent conversation among yourselves.

LOL GEE, Smelly, the forum is dead and that's why. On other forums a theist can speak

their mind

The mod does whine and bemoan the "troll" who is a theist has to be "contained" and is not interesting. BOO HOO FOR YOU. They let you post whatever on other sites on any thread.

Pussy Mod go to some other sites and see how they are not AFRAID of theists speaking their minds. Take some lessons. YOU ARE THE REASON THIS FORUM IS DEAD.

JJ

WAAH WAAH ATHEIST SMELLY IS THE BIGGEST WHINER OF ALL
Old 05-10-2017, 07:41 AM   #1827
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Mary, is that you?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 03:14 PM   #1828
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Mary, is that you?
Mary is my secretary who has had some fun on the forum as well. You dumbfucks have no idea.

JJ
Old 05-11-2017, 02:12 AM   #1829
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Ghoul,

I hate your stupid comments. You guys are a bunch of retards actually but I accept that now and think someday you might have some interesting posts about atheism which is why I am here. I am the ultimate optimist which is why I am so successful by worldly standards.

Here ya go, you atheists. Want to prosper, put your faith in God.

Here's from Joel Osteen:

Today, let the truth of God’s Word sink down into your heart. All throughout the day, declare His goodness. Declare His faithfulness. Declare His blessings because He delights in seeing you prosper!

Regards all you fuck ups.

JJ
Old 05-11-2017, 02:17 AM   #1830
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You raving bullshitters need to see the movie "The Case for Christ."

Might broaden your horizons outside booze, drugs, and the cunt word.

JJ
You raving psychopaths need to read some "Christ is a myth" books.

Might broaden your horizons outside blow jobs and greed.