Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post

I am consistently bringing up valid points
Er, "invalid" points

Quote:
why I think
But you don't - you don't - your thinking is weak and superficial.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 07:27 PM   #3542
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Look whos talking about not adding anything worthwhile to the conversation.
Simoon, a word of warning on JJ.
She's been on this site since 2014, originally as Maryt777, and banned for tedious trolling over many months.
Examples of her crap here.
We let her back in later as JJ for amusement purposes only and confined to this single thread where we dump any passing jerk who obviously has little interest in honest engagement.
Strange how Andrew66 seems to have parked himself here as well!
He's less of a troll than Mary, but he'll come out with reams of illogical, unsupported nonsense to sell his attempts to hammer his religious square peg into the round hole of reality.
Engage this pair by all means, but don't expect any level of integrity, honesty or meaningful interaction.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 08:42 PM   #3543
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
She's been on this site since 2014, originally as Maryt777, and banned for tedious trolling over many months.
We let her back in later as JJ for amusement purposes only and confined to this single thread where we dump any passing jerk who obviously has little interest in honest engagement.
He's less of a troll than Mary, but he'll come out with reams of illogical, unsupported nonsense to sell his attempts to hammer his religious square peg into the round hole of reality.
Engage this pair by all means, but don't expect any level of integrity, honesty or meaningful interaction.

This is the thread with all the action. Lively debate - lots of fun.

I must say, I'm impressed with your clients here Smelly, at least 2 maybe 3 of the regular Atheist posters are highly highly educated on new testiment studies!

Because of ever so slightly lower than required intelligence (they are smart,very smart in fact, but not quite smart enough to really really get it let me and JJ do), they do poorly on interpreting things - but I am happy to try to enlighten them.

JJ is the best! Don't you dare mock him asshole. His "crap" as you call it is finer than your best drunken prose.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 10:25 PM   #3544
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Andrew you are an incredible witness by your thruth in history. Atheists tend to leave out thoughts that show some believed in the resurrection FOR SURE, (to put it simply for the dumbshits on the board) for other nonsense.

Keep up the good work, my friend. I think we are doing well evangeliizing for Christ given the hard hearted crowd here, not Simon or Judge.

Simon, I appreciate the diaologue between you and Andrew, but alas I know in my heart that he is more effective when it comes to history than I could ever be. That's why we are good partners for Christ in OUR thread.

I use the Bible as I believe it is the true infallible Word of God, which does not relate to you and so thus I dismiss your posts for I know Andrew can and does address any and all of your concerns of which are regarding history.

It's useless to quote the Bible to you for you don't believe it's the infallible word of God. That is why I 'bowed out' of these conversations because I know Andrew is far more well versed in history than I could ever be and does a better job as addressing your concerns as I noted above and repeat for emphasis.

Regards Simon,

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:31 AM   #3545
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Andy, versed in history, what a laugh.

Starting in the Fourth century written Pagan, Gnostic and other alternative competing worldviews were scrupulously sought and destroyed by Christians. At the same time any stories that fit in with the dope being sold by the early church were preserved. This is not to mention all the documents that were doctored, forged, rewritten and falsified by the early church fathers. The fact that the majority of Christian documents fall into the second category should set off alarm bells for anyone that is willing to apply critical thought.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii

Last edited by Kinich Ahau; 03-06-2018 at 12:55 AM.
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:46 AM   #3546
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

The surviving early gnostic writings which were hidden in most cases and rediscovered recently show an amazing diversity of views about Jesus, many didn't accept Jesus's divinity and most didn't believe in the story of a physical resurrection. A couple even viewed Jesus as a mythic figure even in this early time. The proliferation of these other stories had to be fought against and subverted by the early church. One of the earliest The Gospel of Peter which in style is close to the synoptic gospels is believed to have ended just like early Mark without a resurrection narrative.

Old 03-06-2018, 01:08 AM   #3547
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

It should be said that all these early Christian sects claimed knowledge, authority, truth and legitimacy by a direct connection to Jesus through certain disciples and apostles just like the eventual mainstream church.

Old 03-06-2018, 02:10 AM   #3548
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Andy, versed in history, what a laugh.

Starting in the Fourth century written Pagan, Gnostic and other alternative competing worldviews were scrupulously sought and destroyed by Christians.
Here we are again, christards, in the form of glam rock loving jerrypong and that illiterate twat android IQ 66, come seeking out the Atheists in order to convert them to their particular brand of insanity.

I have no doubt that the christards of the 4th century were just as dumb as the christard twats of the 21st century and that the 4th century Atheists were just as intelligent as the 21st century Atheists. What was different was that, back in the 4th century, christards had the legal, but not moral, right to put to death anyone who refused to accept their cuntish belief system. Little wonder that christardology spread.

Today, things are different. The influence that the crutch has is much diminished. For the first in a very long time, here in the UK, there are more Atheists than christards and that is a growing trend, not only in the UK, but in Europe.

Even in the USA, it is reported that 10% of the population is Atheist and that trend is increasing.

The genie is out of the bottle. It's not that it's not going back anytime soon, it's not going back AT ALL. jerrypong is of the opinion that the pendulum will swing back towards christardology. Well, as usual, when jerrypong is asked for proof, he comes up with fresh air.

When children grow up and acquire facts, they stop believing in Santa Clause. They don't ever go back to believing, ever. Science is now free of the shackles of christardology. It is providing Man with knowledge, especially of your oh so precious zombie boy. His very existence, thanks to Carrier, Price et al, has been questioned and, I have to say, things do not look great for zombie boy. The existence of de lard himself is now under question. Thing aren't looking too good there either. 95% of the top scientists don't believe in de lard. Mankind is growing up and deserting christardology and religtardology in general. This trend will not reverse - there's no reason to return to stupidity. For jerrypong's benefit, I mention Santa Clause because there about as much VALID proof for Santa Clause as there is for zombie boy.

The average age of a pew pillock in the UK is 70+. It doesn't take an Atheist to figure out that, in the not too distant future, the pews will be completely empty. Once, christards were hatched, matched and dispatched by the crutch. Now, they are only dispatched. It will happen in the USA too. The trend is already there.

christardology almost died out by the end of the 1st century AD. christards went on a vicious killing spree to end the trend. 2,000 years later, christardology is dying out once again. Now what are the cunts going to do?

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?

Last edited by hertz vanrental; 03-06-2018 at 02:36 AM.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 02:14 AM   #3549
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post

Waah Waah Waah, Smelly you idiot. There were 2 posters who were friends, Jerry back in the day and JJ who is actually me, (or is it?) I posted as Mary when I first came on this stupid site full of raving cunt words as a Catholic Girl to see what kind of stupid shit you would say about Catholics for some fun.

Why, because my secretary is a Catholic and she told me she quit posting on atheist sites (not this one) because there was no sincere dialogue at all and just all the usual Catholic jokes and BS, and thoughts about pedophile priests and the "Wafer Cookie" straight from Jack Chick etc etc etc ad infinutum ad stupidity.

She discerned that atheists were losers, stupid, and couldn't engage in sincere dialogue which is somewhat true of MOST posters here in this forum as well.

The fun part was that I was intrigued after that stint as Mary which gave my secretary and I a butt-full of laughs (Especially you the butt word) talking about booze constantly and yelling out the cunt word like it would somehow shock me which it didn't of course because I don't give a shit quite frankly if people want to make asses out of themselves.

Back in the day you had the top TEN lists of idiotic, immature posts and also pics like women with a cross stuck up their PUSSY (word for you) Therefore I told Jerry and Mary that I would post actually as myself for I felt you were all stupid fuckups probably teenagers out to have some fun. As time went by i realized that you fucking were probably ADULTS not teens and so I.....

actually believed you needed a true Christian no nonsense poster on the board which is me. ANY IDIOT (which you are the king of Idiots drunken alcoholic "mod") should have known for I clued everyone is by my signature line that this forum was a 'simple Prop to occupy my time...' any cunt should have been able to 'figure' that one out IMMEDIATELY that I was the same poster. " I wasn't trying to Trick ya Smelly really, Alleluia"

continued.. for anyone who gives a shit.

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 03-06-2018 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Fixed quote tag
Old 03-06-2018, 02:32 AM   #3550
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Waah Waah Waah, Smelly you idiot. There were 2 posters who were friends, Jerry back in the day and JJ who is actually me, (or is it?) I posted as Mary when I first came on this stupid site full of raving cunt words as a Catholic Girl to see what kind of stupid shit you would say about Catholics for some fun.

Why, because my secretary is a Catholic and she told mel she quit posting on atheist sites (not this one) because there was no sincere dialogue at all and just all the usual Catholic jokes and BS, and thoughts about pedophile priests and the "Wafer Cookie" straight from Jack Chick etc etc etc ad infinutum ad stupidity.

She discerned that atheists were losers, stupid, and couldn't engage in sincere dialogue which is somewhat true of MOST posters here in this forum as well.

The fun part was that I was intrigued after that stint as Mary which gave my secretary and I a butt-full of laughs (Especially you the butt word) talking about booze constantly and yelling out the cunt word like it would somehow shock me which it didn't) Back in the day you had the top TEN lists of idiotic, immature posts and also pics like women with a cross stuck up their PUSSY (word for you) Therefore I told Jerry and Mary that I would post actually as myself for I felt you were all stupid fuckups probably teenagers out to have some fun.

I actually believed you needed a true Christian no nonsense poster on the board which is me. ANY IDIOT (which you are the king of Idiots drunken alcoholic "mod") should have known for I clued everyone is by my signature line that this forum was a 'simple Prop to occupy my time...any cunt should have been able to 'figure' that one out IMMEDIATELY.

continued.. for anyone who gives a shit.
glam rock loving jerrypong

The reason why you are treated and insulted the way you are is because that is the way you christard cunts treat Mankind. You trot out complete and utter bollocks that you expect mankind to believe. Have you seriously never analysed the shit that your ministers spew out? Have you never analysed the bollocks in the babble? No sane person can treat any of this seriously. It's for illiterate twats such as weirdo android IQ 66 is all.

I can only assume that to believe in christardology requires one to be brainwashed from birth, posses a particularly low IQ or be extraordinarily gullible.

To ask Man to seriously consider christardology is an insult to the intelligence.

You insult me with your shit, you cunt, and you will get likewise right back.

Understand, shit for brains?

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 03-06-2018 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Fixed quote tag
Old 03-06-2018, 02:41 AM   #3551
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

...so....Once Upon a Time there was a quite stupid drunken mod named Smelly. His little light bulb in his head lit up and his brain which has been fried with alcohol wihch probably explains why it took so long to 'figure it out' realized AHA I was the same poster. SHOCKER (a simple prop to occupy my time) I used my same charming posting style and began posting as JJ which IS indeed actually myself.

Jerry was a great witness to the Faith in Jesus our Savior but he had had it with the stupid BS and was offended by the language quite frankly and cunt words and other such things which should be obvious. So here I am, Smelly you stupid Fuck, as JJ.

You have WARNED people that YO, it's the same poster and this post is even 'funnier' with a history of my posting. Shocked you can remember it. You have admonished people 'DON't FEED THE TROLL' yet then proceeded to post yourself. LOL you idiot. What a shitty example you are of what behavior you think you can 'MAKE HAPPEN.'

Here we go again..........WARNING SIMON, JJ is a fraud.....after you yourself have recently posted several posts on this forum YOURSELF. Can't remember due to alcohol or what, Smelly? What the Fuck gives with you?
Why are you desperately trying to get people to not post and engage in dialogue with me or post on my thread but yet post yoursel? Is your idiotic moronic job in jeaopardy as mod? I damn well hope so.

You can't resist posting yourself, can ya?

So there it is. I truly, Smelly you moron, don't give a rat's ass if you or anyone posts to me for that matter. You have to justify in your pea brain why you banned me to my own thread because you are a pussy and didn't like the same insulting type posts back to the groupies on this thread of yours you guys posted to Jerry. Fucketh Offeth.

I might think you are jealous that people post on my thread because they QUIT POSTING ON YOUR FUCKING OTHER threads or start new ones. Why not? You have told others not to "feed the troll" as I am a FRAUD and there is no sincerity reagrding myself. I don't give a SHIT. Not only that you post too you idiotic, fucked up cunt of a moron mod who should be fired. You SUCK as a mod who can't even follow your own cunt advice.

Carry on and go do what you do best , say "butt words, "cunt words" and get fucked up the ass.

I look forward to the day a non drunken, intelligent mod can 'run' this forum. Perhaps she/he could encourage dialogue while allowing the groupies here to still spout of BS immature things they THINK are insults and allow free speech.

I think I will be posting when you are fired. You are the SOLE REASON this forum here is dead.

JJ

Last edited by JerryJohn; 03-06-2018 at 03:01 AM.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:51 AM   #3552
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
...so....Once Upon a Time there was a quite stupid drunken mod named Smelly. His little light bulb in his head lit up and his brain which has been fried with alcohol wihch probably explains why it took so long to 'figure it out' realized AHA I was the same poster. SHOCKER (a simple prop to occupy my time) I used my same charming posting style and began posting as JJ which IS indeed actually myself.

Jerry was a great witness to the Faith in Jesus our Savior but he had had it with the stupid BS and was offended by the language quite frankly and cunt words and other such things which should be obvious. So here I am, Smelly you stupid Fuck, as JJ.

You have WARNED people that YO, it's the same poster and this post is even 'funnier' with a history of my posting. Shocked you can remember it. You have admonished people "DON't FEED THE TROLL' yet then proceeded to post yourself. LOL you idiot. What a shitty example you are of what behavior you think you can 'MAKE HAPPEN.'

Here we go again..........WARNING SIMON, JJ is a fraud.....after you yourself have recently posted several posts on this forum YOURSELF. Can't remember due to alcohol or what, Smelly? What the Fuck gives with you?
Why are you desperately trying to get people to not post and engage in dialogue yet post yoursel? Is your idiotic moronic job in jeaopardy as mod?

You can't resist either posting,, can ya?

So there it is. I truly, Smelly you moron, don't give a rat's ass if you or anyone posts to me for that matter. You have to justify in your pea brain why you banned me to my own thread because you are a pussy and didn't like the same insulting type posts back to the groupies on this thread of yours you guys posted to Jerry. Fucketh Offeth.

I might think you are jealous that people post on my thread because they QUIT POSTING ON YOUR FUCKING OTHER thread. You have told othesr not to "feed the troll" and there is no sincerity reagrding myself. I don't give a SHIT. Not only that you post too you idiotic, fucked up cunt of a moron mod who should be fired. You SUCK as a mod who can't even follow your own cunt advice.

Carry on and go do what you do bust, say "butt words, "cunt words" and get fucked up the ass.

JJ
Here we go again.

You, glam rock loving jerrypong, claim to love zombie boy and all he stands for (peace, love, understanding and acceptance) and then you post this shit.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, you chritstard cunts are two-faced evil twats.

Old 03-06-2018, 03:04 AM   #3553
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Here we go again.

You, glam rock loving jerrypong, claim to love zombie boy and all he stands for (peace, love, understanding and acceptance) and then you post this shit.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, you chritstard cunts are two-faced evil twats.
And also with you Hertzy; feel free to fuck off forever and quit posting on my thread for you can't post without the immature BS quite frankly. Then again perhaps I will ban you to your own sub-thread . Oh wait, I'm not Smelly as there is free speech on my thread so post all you want you dumbass.

JJ
Old 03-06-2018, 03:04 AM   #3554
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

JJ/Mary, the original Jerry was an agnostic, so wrong again.

JJ you have done this little rant a hundred times, talk about a one trick pony.

The fact that you defer to dumb AndyIQ66 in the area of knowledge and history shows how woefully inadequate is your knowledge outside of what your preachers tell you. Shirley it's time to start thinking for yourself, like your sister.

Old 03-06-2018, 03:09 AM   #3555
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
And also with you Hertzy; feel free to fuck off forever and quit posting on my thread for you can't post without the immature BS quite frankly. Then again perhaps I will ban you to your own sub-thread . Oh wait, I'm not Smelly as there is free speech on my thread so post all you want you dumbass.

JJ
Like I said, you claim to be a peace loving accepting christard and then post shit like this, you two-faced twat.

An immature adolescent is what you are, you little prick.

Oh, and a glam-rock lover to boot.