calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
SteveG wrote
Quote:
ghoulslime wrote
Quote:
SteveG wrote
But as always Cal, please don't let little things like facts get in the way of your pet theories.:P
Leading by example, are you?
Ghoul: Cal and I have had detailed discussions on several occasions on specific topics that he’s presented (I’ll be happy to direct you to them) and every time he’s had his ass handed to him. If you pick any single item he presents (it’s not even really his, it’s all bogarted from Corotta) and really dig in to try to independently verify, it quickly becomes clear what total shit this Caesar theory is.

None of that means that Jesus was real, that Christianity isn’t borrowed wholesale from paganism, that God exists, or that whatever other challenges you might present aren’t valid. But it does happen to be evidence that this particular theory just doesn’t stand up to serious scrutiny. It’s based on nothing but false claims, forgeries, forced and weak parallels and denial.

Have you read Corotta's work? I've actually suffered through it and even tried to take it seriously. As A Different Tim once said of it, it's history only in the sense that creationist science is real science.

You can accuse me of the 'leading by example' all you like, but that doesn’t make Cal’s theory any more valid.
The facts SPEAK for themselves and what do you KNOW of evidence of anykind when you ACCEPT this puerile ANACHRONISTIC tale as fact?

From matthew 27: 52-54
"And the graves were opened' and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
And came out of the graves after his resurrection and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the son of god"

if you believe this is true you are simply DELUSIONAL and are unable to differentiate between FACT and FICTION. You rather believe that the Invisible son of god stories are real and that Jesus is the son of god than to SEE and STUDY the EVIDENCE that connects Caesar as the mold for Jesus. You ignore the fact that JEsus existence has NO EVIDENCE and that Caesar was the TRUE LORD and SAVIOUR in those days!!...You simply IGNORE the evidence deciding to accept the Christians induced delusions instead which have no empirical evidence. Your brain is MALFUNCTIONING. While you CAN NOT produce evidence JEsus existed was a god and did miracles, I can produce EVIDENCE that Caesar did exist, produced miracles and people regarded him as a RESURRECTED saviour. Alas, how stupid can you get? Do you think the denarious of Caesar RESURRECTION is a forgery?...:lol::lol::lol: go suck the pope penis Christ, see a neurologist and STUDY ROMAN HISTORY!!!...you can not tell me I'm wrong when YOU are IGNORANT of the subject been discussed here producing ZERO evidence of your stupid claims. Remember I can produced TONS of them ALL connecting Caesar the ANOINTED GOD ( Christos) to his altered ego Jesus created 100 year later!

Did you STUDY Carotta's EXTENSIVE BIBLIOGRAPHY? Obviously not for the stupid ignorant comments you make. This man is a LINGUIST and has STUDIED history!! he has PROVIDED an extensive bibliography ( almost half his book) to prove his point. Why don you study it, instead of making idiotic ignorant and stupid accusations about the man whose book has as a subtitle AN INVESTIGATIVE REPORT. What part of an INVESTIGATIVE report your dysfunctional, delusional and ignorant brain doesn't understand?

You are so insane and stupid that even if I take you around the earth, show you movies and texts to prove the earth is round, you'll keep insisting it is flat!!...Christianity's record of stupid,insane FALSE thinking is there for all to see, or is it that you have forgotten we are in the 21st Century and KNOW gods are CREATED with the brain?..but this is understandable in psychotic brains where resurrecting saviours, demons, miracles, resurrecting dead and
restless spirits that go bump in the night are REAL. Please land and see a neurologist..you are starting to piss me off with your stupid, retarded and delusional thinking. How old are you? 12?

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 02:04 PM   #17
baconeatingatheistjew

Question for Calpurnpiso or anyone else:

I read somewhere last year that Romans only used crucifixion as a way to kill someone only around 5% of the time during the time Christ supposedly roamed the earth. And the cross wasn't really a main way to dispose of malcontents until around 150-200 AD.

Do you have any links to either correct me or back me up, because I can't find much on the internet?
Old 01-04-2007, 02:19 PM   #18
ShadowofGod

Rome kicks ass! I bought the entire first season on a bootleg dvd here in brazil for 20 reals, less than 10 dollars.
Old 01-04-2007, 05:22 PM   #19
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
baconeatingatheistjew wrote
Question for Calpurnpiso or anyone else:

I read somewhere last year that Romans only used crucifixion as a way to kill someone only around 5% of the time during the time Christ supposedly roamed the earth. And the cross wasn't really a main way to dispose of malcontents until around 150-200 AD.

Do you have any links to either correct me or back me up, because I can't find much on the internet?
That's not supported by the evidence, since the cross had been used by the Romans as a symbol of victory not torture. One can see this is the case in many monuments ( Trajan's Column, arch of Titus, etc). while there is not one single enemy "crucified" many are tied with ROPES on poles or trees.
Nailing someone to a cross, which is a symbol of victory, would be like treating this OBJECT of WORSHIP ( a living person representing a god would have NEVER been nailed to a cross) as a criminal. In the case of Caesar, it was his WAX image. Romans used to sculpt their ancestors, since they were worshiped, in WAX, they were called IMAGINES. They also used wax tablets to write.

So, when GOD Caesar's body was laying on his funeral pyre shaped as a temple of Venus, his mother, his IMAGINE was ( I ASSUME) nailed to a tropaeum who was symbolic of victory. How else would his IMAGINES be attached to it? Ropes were used to hold CRIMINALS, so, I'm certain they would have not been used. Romans were extremely superstitious and everything in their religions ceremonies have to be done EXACTLY right and accurately. This is the reason God Caesar changed from the Lunar to the Solar calendar, since this calendar was more ACCURATE for religious rites.

here is the PROOF that WAX was used to depict ancestors and gods.

" Togate statue of a man of the senatorial class holding imagines (wax masks of his ancestors)—his grandfather (50-40 BCE) in his right hand and his father (20-15 BCE) in his left. The head of the statue is ancient but does not belong to the body."

This is from the famous BArberini museum. A Palace that belong to a Christ-psychotic cardinal. Christ-psychotic Steve G, will no doubt think this is a FORGERY, since he REFUSES to believe WAX was used for that purpose.
Here is another PROOF wax was used. There MORE examples of this. Only ignorant and retarded Christianity infected FOOLS are unable to SEE the truth, since they live in a BOX filled with delusions and have tunnel vision.

"depicting imagines (wax masks of prominent ancestors)
Roman, late first century BCE - early second century CE
Rome, Museo Montemartini (Capitoline Museums). Credits: Barbara McManus, 2003 "

If one connects the dots and stands far away from the panoramic painting one will be able to UNDERSTAND what it represents!!...Standing two inches from a painting, like Christ-psychotic ignorant retards usually do with the tunnel vision given by their illness, the subject matter of the painting will NEVER be understood.

So, GOD Caesar's imagines was ATTACHED ( most likely NAILED to it) to a TROPAEUM (cross shaped not a POLE). He wore a RED CAPE, symbolic of the first God-King QUIRINUS. His IMAGINES most likely wore a CROWN made from the AKANTHA plant ( as seen in the sculpture of Augustus) which is a THORN BUSH or CROWN OF THORNS ( symbolic of the sun god APOLLO). His Imagines would have also shown STAB wounds, specially the one inflicted by CASSIOUS LONGINUS, a PROFESSIONAL soldier whom Caesar had forgiven at Pharsalus. One most not forget that the Roman soldier who stabbed Jesus on the cross to see if he was dead was also name Cassios Longinus!..and yet IGNORANT RETARDS with their HEADS buried in the toilet of ignorance believe these are COINCIDENCES!....or perhaps they are forgeries like the Christianity infected ignoramus with blindfolds Steve G believes.

Here are other connections to Christ.

Incest in Egypt was NORMAL. Kings and Queens marry their brothers sisters sons daughters. So, the MOTHER of a KING could also be his WIFE.
The Romans as about every other civilization in the ancient world had adopted the Egyptian Religious practices, their gods etc but they TRANSFORM it to fit their culture.
We know God Caesar was the DARLING of VENUS (aka ISIS). He had built the temple of VENUS GENETRIX ( venus the creating mother of mankind) in Rome. After the battle of Pharsalus Caesar repaired to Alexandria ( capital of Egypt) where he was presented on a silver plater with the head of his opponent the other HEAD PRIEST ANOINTED CHRISTOS, Pompey Magnus. This was the man that would mutate into John the Baptist, according to Carotta, who also lost his head presented to the HEAD PRIEST ANOINTED ( CHRISTOS) KING Herod on a SILVER PLATTER.
While there is NO EVIDENCE this happen except for the DELUSIONAL LYING GOSPELS, there is evidence of Pompey's life and death and his relationship to Caesar.

History tell us that Caesar defeated the 12 year old Pharoah Ptolomy placing his 18 year old sister Cleopatra VII Eupator on the throne. Cleopatra was viewed as a LIVING INCARNATION OF ISIS (Roman VENUS) and she was GREEK. This brilliant woman was the ONLY one of the Ptolomys who SPOKE Egyptian and could read hyeroglyphs.

She was also proud to have in her city one of the WONDERS OF THE WORLD. The Light House or TOWER OF LIGHT.She was also referred to as the LADY OF THE TOWER.

One also must realize that the ROMANS view themselves as DESCENDANTS of the GREEK god AENEAS.
Here is an Egyptian Statue of ISIS feeding her son ( of the sun-god Osiris aka APOLLO) baby HORUS.

This could be CONFUSED with the madonna and child. Mary, MOTHER and WIFE of GOD feeding baby sun-god CHRISTOS.

Here is the GREEK god Aeneas carrying a TROPAEUM. This clearly give us the SHAPE of tropaeums. From Pompeii.

Caesar the god inserted his Penis-Christ on the GODDESS Cleopatra aka Isis, aka VENUS. This union produced a son named Caesarion.
In reality this couple were viewed as DIVINE. GOD Caesar been DESCENDANT of VENUS having her as a MOTHER by COPULATING with CLEOPATRA would be viewed as INCESTUOUS which was OK, in those days. So, Cleopatra was BOTH Caesar's LOVER and MOTHER.
We know that Caesar was RELATED to MARIUS the politician. Regardless of HOW he was related, what is important is his RELATION to the name MARIUS. Marius ( mari-us) means SON OF MARI.

Over 100 years after the death of Caesar, the CULT OF DIVUS IULIUS was in full force and ALL OVER THE EMPIRE. That's when the Gospels appeared. ca 70 ce. about the time the JEWS were expulsed from Jerusalem. We KNOW for a fact there was a temple to Caesar at the Acropolis, so LOGIC dictates it must have been one too in Jerusalem, where Caesar was worshiped, since history tell us the JEWS LOVED the god Caesar.

here is the one at the acroplis, recently discovered. I'm certain Christ-psychotic retard Steve G, believes this is also a forgery!! or place there by Satan...:lol::lol:

The ORIGINAL texts of the Gospels including those found at Nag Hammadi tell us about Mary Magdalene as lover and Apostle of Christ. AHHH..another act of Satan..:lol::lol:

Though there is NO EVIDENCE Jesus and Mary Magdalene or MAry mother of Christ existed there is some truth in the Story but had MUTATED over time. Mary of Magdala means Mary of the TOWER = Cleopatra. Mary mother of god = Isis/Venus mother of Caesar. So as revealed by Carotta a REALIST DOWN TO EARTH investigator and LINGUIST. The Passion of Christ read like a PLAY. A holy Sacred DRAMA of the life of a GOD that lives in heaven in the shape of a comet, who gave his sacred BLOOD to FORGIVE Romans for the SIN of disobedience to the COMMANDS of a GOD. The BODY doing most of the Sinning was the ROMAN SENATE, whom the Gospels had personified as SATAN.
History tell us that Augustus, who was the Son of God and the RESURRECTED Archiereus ( head priest) went convene the SENATE ( Satan) after he became the Resurrected Caesar. This I believe is why in the gospel FAIRY TALES they say Christ went FIRST to HELL and then to heaven after his resurrection. Knowing WHO was the model for the IRRATIONAL DEMENTED ANCIENT TALES of Invisible Friend Christ, EVERYTHING else falls into place!!

So, Cleopatra has two parts in the play. Mary mother of Christ and Mary M lover of Christ. Iunius Marcus Brutus play the part of Iudas Iscariot. Iscariot is btw a corruption of the LAtin word SICARIUS which means assassin, so, Iunius Sicarius ( Iunius the assassin) became Iudas Iscariot.
..and there are many more CONNECTIONS which only a RETARDED christ-psychotic IGNORANT of ROMAN history and the Babble person would not see.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 01-04-2007, 05:56 PM   #20
baconeatingatheistjew

Thanks Cal. According to your theory, was there a time that Roman crucified criminals or enemies at a cross (and when did this happen?)?

When did Christianity officially start...worship of Jesus (not Caesar)? And what role if any did Paul play?

Finally, when was the NT written, or when were the Gospels actually written?
Old 01-04-2007, 06:50 PM   #21
ShadowofGod

you should see The god who wasn't there, a doc which talks of this, the early days of christainity.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:58 PM   #22
baconeatingatheistjew

I saw it. I was just looking for Cal's opinion. My theory is different. I think Paul got the ball rolling on Christianity by inventing Jesus. And then a bunch of existing myths were added to the story by the Gospel writers over the next 150 years.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:22 PM   #23
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
SteveG wrote
Quote:
ghoulslime wrote
Quote:
SteveG wrote
But as always Cal, please don't let little things like facts get in the way of your pet theories.:P
Leading by example, are you?
Ghoul: Cal and I have had detailed discussions on several occasions on specific topics that he’s presented (I’ll be happy to direct you to them) where I've shown him to be either factually incorrect or making very dubious claims. If you pick any single item he presents (it’s not even really his, it’s all bogarted from Corotta) and really dig in to try to independently verify, it quickly becomes clear what total garbage the Caesar theory is.

None of that means that Jesus was real, that Christianity isn’t borrowed wholesale from paganism, that God exists, or that whatever other challenges you might present aren’t valid. But it does happen to be evidence that this particular theory just doesn’t stand up to serious scrutiny. It’s based on false claims, forgeries, forced and weak parallels and denial.

Have you read Corotta's work? I've actually suffered through it and even tried to take it seriously. As A Different Tim once said of it, it's history only in the sense that creationist science is real science.

You can accuse me of 'leading by example' all you like, but that doesn’t make Cal’s theory any more valid.
Disputing ONE source for Cal’s position hardly makes it invalid.

I wonder if you apply the same “objectivity” when considering the foundations of your dogmatic religious position…hmmm….apparently not.

Does any objective person really need a book to explain the many similarities between the lore of Caesar and the lore of Jesus in order to see some obvious connections? Wait, don’t answer that! Only an objective person’s answer would be valid. Let me make it simple for you so that you don’t get confused and use your slippery Jesus Apology Oil to slime your way around the point.

Why would artistic renderings of Jesus resemble so closely the artistic renderings of Julius Caesar, which predate the alleged life of Jesus, if the Christian art did not copy that of the earlier Caesar art?

Are you going to plead coincidence, stupidity, or break into the traditional Christian two step side shuffle?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 07:24 PM   #24
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Quote:
ghoulslime wrote
Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
One forgery out of how many Steve? is the denarius showing the RESURRECTION of Caesar a forgery? Is the Akantha crown of THORNS wore by the ANOINTED ( remember what Christos means) GOD CAESAR? Obviously you are ignorant of the symbolism, but this is understandable of a delusions acceptance person that rather believe this really OCCURRED:

"From matthew 27: 52-54
And came out of the graves after his resurrection and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the son of god"
Cal, Jesus WAS Caesar, but he IS coming back, right? :(

http://www.poetryring.com/ra/easter030620062.jpg
Of course....he has to tell the wondering spooks that still roaming the streets of the holy city appearing unto many, that it is time for them to rest in peace...the problem is that their graves are under parking lots, stadium, houses, office buildings, mosques and synagogues AHHH the impiety of it all....it's not going to be easy, the reason Jesus return has been delayed while is been planned very carefully by his archangel staff..:lol::lol:...I wonder if Steve G will worship cropolites found in a Jerusalem laetrine if a cardinal tells him they belong to Jesus?..I bet he would, like he would worship the Shroud of Turin, Jesus underwear in Trier, the Sudarium in Spain, the James Osuary..:lol::lol::lol:..con artists LOVE people like him.....:lol::lol:...so many retards so little time!...:lol:...

I wonder if he would also worship this bejeweled CROSS with the image of Lord and saviour CAESAR in its center displayed at the museum of Aix La Chapelle in Aachen. Hmmm let's see if he could EXPLAIN why a HATED CAESAR is placed at a center of a Cross? AHHH..it is perhaps diabolic Mimicry done by Satan to confuse the people!!..:lol::lol::lol::lol:..retard.
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...sandCaesar.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...andCaesara.jpg
What is LORD and SAVIOUR Caesar holding?...What is it Steve?...OHHH perhaps it is a forgery right?......:lol::lol:
Oh, LORD and SAVIOUR Caesar! Please help SteveG find a really good smoke screen to cover up this ugly reality!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 01-04-2007, 07:28 PM   #25
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Quote:
ghoulslime wrote
Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
One forgery out of how many Steve? is the denarius showing the RESURRECTION of Caesar a forgery? Is the Akantha crown of THORNS wore by the ANOINTED ( remember what Christos means) GOD CAESAR? Obviously you are ignorant of the symbolism, but this is understandable of a delusions acceptance person that rather believe this really OCCURRED:

"From matthew 27: 52-54

....than the FACTS shown by the history provided by archaeology and TANGIBLE realities. The evidence is there for all to see...and QUESTIONERS still ask questions! unlike those under delusions that ignore the HISTORICAL FACTS rather accepting the FALSE HISTORY written by the Christ-psychosis infected church!. They have been FOOLING people for over 1700 years, since they kept the masses IGNORANT.
So, what do you think better represent the HISTORICAL FACTS, my observations which are backed up with abundant EVIDENCE or your schizophrenic induced delusions, taught by a devious,deceitful, groups of intellectually stagnant retards who started the GREATEST LIE EVER TOLD, 1700 years ago?
Way to stick it right in this nut’s face, Cal! How ironic that a Christ psychotic should try to stand behind the argument that ANYTHING is a forgery. Their silly book of myths is the greatest forgery in the history of humankind.

I watched the entire HBO Rome miniseries back to back on DVD a few weeks ago. I have a couple of friends in the process of watching it. It is a fascinating portrayal of the Roman Empire during Jesus…I mean…Julius Caesar’s time. Whatever weaknesses this piece of art may have are redeemed by the vivid portrayal and entertaining story. When I was watching it, I thought how threatening it must be to the fragile “reality” which Christians have built for themselves on lies and distortions of historical fact. When a woman was being baptized in the blood of a bull, I actually started to laugh out loud at the thought of deluded Jesus-believers comparing their crazy religion to that of other crazy religions long ago.

By the way, I think too many people on this board disregard your very powerful arguments against the possible veracity of the Christian lie by way of providing ample, factual examples of where the Christian myth came from. It is pretty obvious to all but the most deluded believer that Christianity had its roots in more ancient religion and lore. You do an outstanding job of showcasing this for us all. I think you deserve a standing ovation.
Thank you ghoul, but any Questioner able to connect the dots could see it. To tell you the truth, despite all of my studies and research I had not seen it till Carotta's book, then I found out MORE, like the Akantha crown of thorns he had not mentioned. Also the RED shoes of the pope..Once the gate is open there is little doubt Caesar mutated into Jesus. Like any crime investigator, I place myself in ancient Rome trying to think like a Roman of the time!...The most fantastic thing was that I had just received a copy of Carotta's book in English while the series Rome was on!!....It was a feast to my eyes, specially watching the soldiers carrying "croces" with the spoils of war. What truly connected everything was the title of Caesar in Greek which was Archiereus which could easily been mutated to Iesous Christos, and the display of Caesar wax image in a tropaeum, which I had FAIL to see as a CROSS shaped structure. Also something Carotta did not mention , since he gets very technical with translation etc, is that if you were a Roman and your god was been cremated and you collected souvernirs of the god ( furniture, trinkets etc) what about the ASHES?. WOuldn't you put them on your forehead? where sacred things are usually placed?..This I believe connects CATHOLIC Ash Wednesday to the crmation of the god caesar.. What is this about burning the palms of the last year palm Sunday and use their ashes to place a sign of the cross on the forehead of the faithful saying: " you are mortal and you'll turn to ashes". This doesn't make any sense! people TURN to worm food not ashes!!!!!!!!!!! and return to the EARTH!!!! HAve you seen any corpse decomposing and turning into ashes, unless it is CREMATED?..and this makes less sense on a church whose DOCTRINE does NOT believe in CREMATING people because they believe in the final judgement and RESURRECTION of the FLESH!!..What kind of STUPID, PSYCHOTIC and DELUSIONAL belief is this? Definitively NOT of a mentally healthy QUESTIONER, aka atheist!. It would make more sense if during that wednesday they place a little mud on people's forehead saying you are MUD and to mud you'll return!! After all, Adam was not created out of ashes!.

Despite few historically inaccurate minutiae ROME is incredible..did you notice the SPECULATORS who were the JEWS in those days? Those were the people that built things, traded things, owned shops..the son of gods Roman aristocracy did not bother with those LOW CLASS plebeians jobs. The merchants of Judea did it. There is an instant when Attia's Jewish slave ( her #1 LCT) was talking with other Jews doing CONSTRUCTION about the Jewish holidays!. These little trivia has LOTS of historical weight in the series for those who KNOW Roman history. Also the word for speculator is Chrestai which could have easily mutated to Christiani as Carotta suggests.
Christiani would mean "followers of an anointed man, a Christos, and not speculators. This is what Carotta believe happen in Suetonius translation when Nero accused the "followers of Christos" , an anointed man to have set the fire in Rome. The problem was that what did Christians ( there is NO historical record any religious group by that name existed at that time) had to gain by doing this? It make sense that Nero would have accused the Chrestai ( speculators) who had LOTS to gain by the fire. Rome was extremely TOLERANT of all religions, so this "christian" accusation doesn't make any sense.

I believe this speculator practice by the jews, and Caligula, Nero view of themselves as incarnations of the God Iulius wanting to replace the cult of Caesar ( who was LOVED by the Jews whom he helped) and his crucified statue in the temples of judea with their own cause a great rift between Romans and Jews ending with the conquest of Jerusalem in 70 ce. The spoils of Jerusalem help build the Coloseum which was completed in 80 ce by Titus. The arch of Titus show TROPAEUMS with the spoils.

The expenditure of this great emperor was inmense for a year before on May 24 79, ce Vesuvius erupted burying Pompeii. Erculaneum, Oplontis and Stabiae..resort towns of the Intelligentsia. The amazing thing is that there is not one single text that mentions the miracle worker Jesus the Jew depictions of CROCES used as instruments of torture or evidence this was so!! This is very strange for these are TIME CAPSULES cities, and time stood still for them. those cities is the reason we know so much about ROME. There is EVIDENCE however that the CROSS, referred to as a tropaeum, was a symbol of victory and used to display the spoils of war. It is depicted in various mosaics.
Rome also uses a mosaic ( the one with a skull) in the introduction. EVERY mosaic and work of art in Rome shown in the series is faithful representation of ORIGINALS. Even the drinking glasses knives, carts etc also are. None of the props have been invented. The wall paintings are faitfhtfuly executed.

Something interesting is that Iulius Caesar had a friend whose name was Asinius Pollio who accompany him in his campaigns. He wrote a biography of Caesar and the history of rome. He was an eye witness to the events. He accompany Caesar in his triumph ( which mutated into Palm Sunday according to Carotta, and which ,makes sense). One of the characters name is ironically Titus Pollio. I suspect the produces have read Carotta's book, the reason I suspect they would place God Caesar's wax effigy on a cross, as it happen back in 44bce...and I'm certain they'll show the comet representing his soul.

The interesting thing is that the name Asinius Pollio means Ass Colt. It is like saying:

" Archiereus Caesar arrival in the HolyCity was writen by Asinius Pollio while excited people greeted him with palms"

..and 100 years later this sentence would mutated into : " Iesous Christos arived in the holy city riding an ass greeted with palms by the faithful on a Sunday"..

What amazes me is that scholars and supposedly intelligent people do not see this! It is IMPOSIBLE that a text would not mutate over time!.
..and the Babble has had hundreds of translations and interpretations.
The connection between JC and almighty Julius is quite apparent to all but the incredibly stupid, the liars, and the deniers. Keep on cranking it out. It makes them sting. I am sure of it.

Old 01-04-2007, 07:36 PM   #26
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Thanks Cal. According to your theory, was there a time that Roman crucified criminals or enemies at a cross (and when did this happen?)?

When did Christianity officially start...worship of Jesus (not Caesar)? And what role if any did Paul play?

Finally, when was the NT written, or when were the Gospels actually written?
Romans begun crucifiying people on croces centuries AFTER Constantinus declare Christianity the ONLY legal religion of the empire at Nicea. The cross had mutated from a symbol of VICTORY ( the creator rays of the son-god) to an instrument of torture. There is NO RECORD of Romans using croces as instruments of torture. That is a entirely CHRISTIAN invention.

Christianity started about 350 years when the emperor Constantinus I decided to UNIFY the empire under ONE man and also the Cult of Divus Iulius under one man too. The Cult of Divus Iulius which was actually the #1 RELIGION in the Roman Empire, and whose ROOTS begun in the CITy OF ROME,
had fragmented into many, many branches. These were viewed later as the HERESIES by the ROMAN Catholic Church ( Of the City of Rome). Then came Constantinus who wanted to CONTROL the MIND/WILL of the people and the DIVIDED Empire. He UNITED some fragments of the Cult Of DivusIulius Holding a DOGMATIC CONVENTION at the City of Nicea ( 325 ce). There, the many NUMEROUS TEXTS of the CORRUPTED Cult of Divus Iulius, now as a PASSION DRAMA with the truth HIDDEN in allegories and double talk were DISCUSSED. This was the BIRTH of Christianity. EVERY TALE immersed in ALLEGORICAL SYMBOLISM. This transformation happen SLOWLY since Constantinus still blended PAGAN traditions with those of the new cult. What a role model the Church had in its Founder! Constantinus I was a perverted, IMMORAL, delusional, violent, sadistic genocidal psychopath. He fried tortured his wife and killed his first born in boiling oil. This is historically documented. He founded a city that would bear his name Constantinople, on May 11 of 330 ce. Pagan parades etc..but one must realize that the cult of Divus iulius still had ( by making connections and using deductive thinking) the CRUCIFIED FIGURE of CAESAR on a cross, wearing his Crown of thorns, given incense surrounded by candles etc...So, paganism easily BLENDED with the new Faith, which had adopted now the name Christianity which means FOLLOWERS of the anointed DIVINE PATER ARCHIEREUS aka IesousChristos.

Constantinus also transformed the COMET OF CAESAR as seen here in these two coins with a 350 years in between!. This Sidus Iulius which appeared during caesar funeral and believed by the faithful to represent his resurrected soul mutated into the chi-ro. It is said ( by the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH in its methodically DISTORTION of historical facts and inventions) that Constantinus, their HERO, had a vision where Christ told him " In Hoc Signo Vinces" which means with this sign you'll be victorius in the fight against the "pagan" Maxentius. The CHI-RO is the "monogram of Christ!..:lol::lol: RETARDS, it is the COMET OF CAESAR!!!! Coins do not LIE..

..it is of no wonder the ROMAN Catholic ( universal) Church wants to keep everyone IGNORANT!!!..the reason they BURNED books, DESTROY any monument that would compromise their ALTERATION of history and their LIES. These deceitful IMMORAL vermin, buried the Egyptian civilization, who was not unearthed till 1798 by Napoleon I. This is the reason we have the problems in the world today. Judaism as we know it today and Islam would NOT exist if it weren't for the Cult of Divus Iulius which INFLUENCED and MODIFIED the religions of the VAST ROMAN EMPIRE for over 350 years!!
These coins CLEARLY PROOF it was the SIDUS Iulius (comet of Caesar) symbol which Constantinus I used for the so called "monogram of Christ". The persecution of INTELLECTUALS ( aka pagans and philosophers) would not start in force till Justinian I, became emperor. The man was a SADISTIC psychopath and his LAWS were modeled after the DELUSIONAL genocidal laws of the CATHOLIC church which he HEADED. The Pope was simply a figure head in decaying ROME. The Dark ages had begun on the West while the Christ-psychotic intellectual stagnation shined in the East ( Byzantine Empire) lasting till may 30, 1453 when the LAST Archiereus Megistus of the East, Constantinus XI, Dragases, succumbed to the power of the TOLERANT, BRILLIANT, Ingenious, Mehmed II, Celebi ( Il Fatih=Conqueror). This Muslim man was extremely generous and re-populated the plague and war devastated Constantinople with CHRISTIANS, JEWS,ARABS etc...this clearly show us who he was.

The ROMAN Catholic Church was sure to ERASE any traces of the RELIGION of Caesar. Caesar was now viewed simply as a conquering general, emperor, dictator and the roman empire as intolerant blood thirsty immoral pagan brutes. The vermin deceitful LYING Christian Church CREATED their own version of history. Today ARCHAEOLOGY is setting the record straight. Today the Cult of Divus Iulius HIDES in plain sight!! One could see the ceremonies of the cult of Caesar in ANY Catholic Church today.
God Jesus is God Caesar. MAry is Venus/Isis. Archiereus Roman Emperors is Benedictus XVI. The old saints of the Church are the various ROMAN PAGAN GODS/GODDESSES. The nuns are the VESTAL VIRGINS. The Basilicas and Roman Temples remain the same they simply CHANGED NAME.
The Flamines became the priests. Sacred Blessed water became Sacred Blessed water of today. Two finger holy sign became the sign of the cross. Caesars blessed Ashes became Ash wednesday. Saturnalia became X-mas. Lupercalia became St Valentine. Caesar's Day of sacrificed or Friday the day of blood became Good Friday ( 15th March), the ascension of Augustus as GOD & Archiereus ( Roman Hilaria) became EASTER. Passover in Jewish 15th day of Nisan, etc etc....

Old 01-04-2007, 07:41 PM   #27
Traum

Wow calpurnpiso, nice work. I love Rome the series and I'm bummed that it isn't completely accurate. Also, I will miss hating Paul.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:50 PM   #28
antix
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Traum wrote
Wow calpurnpiso, nice work. I love Rome the series and I'm bummed that it isn't completely accurate. Also, I will miss hating Paul.
Bah! Don't let a little history get in the way. You can still hate Paul.
antix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 08:00 PM   #29
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
I saw it. I was just looking for Cal's opinion. My theory is different. I think Paul got the ball rolling on Christianity by inventing Jesus. And then a bunch of existing myths were added to the story by the Gospel writers over the next 150 years.
There is NO EVIDENCE paul existed, but Carotta makes a very convincing argument Paul was non other than Flavius Josephos the interpreter, advisor of the FLAVIAN emperor Vespacianus and Titus. Paul is Nowhere in history except for the babble, but Josephus is the FIRST person that supposedly mentions Jesus in history!! Isn't strange the gospels appeared circa 70 ce when the Flavians, Josephus ( who ADOPTED the emperor's name) and the conquest of Jerusalem were happening? If one read Josephus biography and compares them to Paul's letters the similarities are uncanny! So, I do not believe none of this is coincidence.The problem is that people just study and concentrate into ONE subject without doing the proper connections with others. One subject can last decades!..so the COMPLETED picture is not seen, the meaning lost. I'm NOT an expert in the Babble, nor an expert in Archaeology, nor an expert in linguistics, nor an expert in Egyptology, nor an expert in ancient history, nor an expert in world religions nor an expert in neurology...but I'm mentally healthy and I'm good in making connections by merely doing deductive thinking reinforced by OBSERVATIONS, COMPARISONS, CORROBORATION and CONFIRMATION of the empirical evidence presented.

Old 01-04-2007, 08:43 PM   #30
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

I can not wait till Jan 14th when the second season of ROME starts....The only thing missing in this series if for the actors to be speaking in Greek ( the nobles), Hebrew, latin, arameic, Egyptian coptic, et al.....I get transported to those days with this awesome series...I already bought the first season in DVD.
Here are some mosaics from Pompeii. ROME have use lots of them in the series...

See if anyone can interpret the symbolism and compare it to those of the DECEITFUL, IMMORAL, LYING and PLAGIARIZED ones of the PAGAN, Roman Catholic Church.
The astute, conniving and deceiving RCC have convinced the gullible, ignorant, superstitious, and delusional retards brethren that Angels exists. Angels originated from GRECo ROMA PAGAn MYTHOLOGY!!!!!! The manipulating LIERS of the RCC present cupids ( the angelical putti in churches) and Nike ( winged ladies symbolic of Victory) as a CHRISTIAN thing...:lol::lol::lol::lol:..retards...
The fans of ROME will recognize this mosaic from Pompeii.