Old 05-15-2006, 07:23 AM   #16
Ickybod

Quote:
word_sword wrote
You are just being silly. Have you ever sat down and just asked God to show Himself to you? Give it a try, but do it honestly and sincerely!
I was catholic once... didn't work for me. But then again, maybe catholicism is the wrong way to go and you will enlighten me on your religion which is SO OBVIOUSLY correct! I mean look at the undisputable evidence you have to back you up! THE BIBLE!
Old 05-15-2006, 07:23 AM   #17
RenaissanceMan

Quote:
ArchyDeluxe wrote
Quote:
word_sword wrote
We do not hate you, we want to help you but you just won't open your eyes!!!!
It's you that won't open YOUR eyes! Worship Harry Potter or you will burn! BURN, I TELL YOU! BURN!!! I mean what do you have to lose? If Harry Potter is the true lord, than you will go to heaven but if he isn't real, then when you die, you just die. You can't lose with Harry!
There is PROOF that Harry Potter is teh true lord! In the gospel of the stone of sorcery, Hermione WITNESSED Harry preform acts of magic! PROOF of HIS devine power! It's in the scripture! Case closed!

That's how you sound to us, word_sword.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:25 AM   #18
word_sword

Quote:
ArchyDeluxe wrote
Quote:
word_sword wrote
You are just being silly. Have you ever sat down and just asked God to show Himself to you? Give it a try, but do it honestly and sincerely!
I was catholic once... didn't work for me. But then again, maybe catholicism is the wrong way to go and you will enlighten me on your religion which is SO OBVIOUSLY correct! I mean look at the undisputable evidence you have to back you up! THE BIBLE!
When you were catholic did you not feel the love of God?
Old 05-15-2006, 07:26 AM   #19
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
word_sword wrote
Don't forget, many of us were very religious at one time. Thinking that we have never known God is wrong.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 07:26 AM   #20
word_sword

Quote:
RenaissanceMan wrote
Quote:
ArchyDeluxe wrote
Quote:
word_sword wrote
We do not hate you, we want to help you but you just won't open your eyes!!!!
It's you that won't open YOUR eyes! Worship Harry Potter or you will burn! BURN, I TELL YOU! BURN!!! I mean what do you have to lose? If Harry Potter is the true lord, than you will go to heaven but if he isn't real, then when you die, you just die. You can't lose with Harry!
There is PROOF that Harry Potter is teh true lord! In the gospel of the stone of sorcery, Hermione WITNESSED Harry preform acts of magic! PROOF of HIS devine power! It's in the scripture! Case closed!

What makes you so sure that God is not there for you?
Old 05-15-2006, 07:27 AM   #21
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
word_sword wrote
Quote:
RenaissanceMan wrote
Quote:
ArchyDeluxe wrote

Because he exhibits no more proof than the tooth fairy.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Old 05-15-2006, 07:27 AM   #22
word_sword

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Quote:
word_sword wrote
Don't forget, many of us were very religious at one time. Thinking that we have never known God is wrong.
My point exactly, if you have known God why did you leave Him?
Old 05-15-2006, 07:27 AM   #23
Ickybod

What makes you so sure that Harry Potter is not there for you?
Old 05-15-2006, 07:28 AM   #24
word_sword

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Quote:
word_sword wrote
Quote:
RenaissanceMan wrote

Creation is all around you and speaks for Him
Old 05-15-2006, 07:28 AM   #25
word_sword

Quote:
ArchyDeluxe wrote
Nature does not speak for Harry Potter
Old 05-15-2006, 07:31 AM   #26
Ickybod

Funny you think that because nature certainly speaks against god! You just refuse to believe it because you've been brainwashed out of your skull.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:37 AM   #27
Mog
Obsessed Member

Quote:
word_sword wrote
Quote:
RenaissanceMan wrote
Quote:
ArchyDeluxe wrote

What makes you so sure that God is there for you? You ask us "Have you ever sat down and just asked God to show Himself to you? Give it a try, but do it honestly and sincerely!"

But to be truly honest and sincere, we have to consider that a response is merely a voice in my head, and any apparent external results are due to our projecting causality where none exists.

Word_sword, you are under control of a meme that exploits our fear of non-existence and our need for a cosmic justice, among other things. To propagate itself, it persuades you to attempt to spread it to others for karma points. Your meme, known to many as Christianity is in fact a sword of words, but it consists of honeyed lies and not the truth. Your meme claims otherwise, but that too is a lie.

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 08:37 AM   #28
a different tim
Obsessed Member

Quote:
word_sword wrote
Quote:
ArchyDeluxe wrote
Nature does not speak for Harry Potter
You only believe that because you haven't opened your eyes.

"You care for nothing but shooting, dogs and rat-catching, and will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family"
a different tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 08:53 AM   #29
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
word_sword wrote
Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Quote:
word_sword wrote
Creation is all around you and speaks for Him
I could accept that if:

1) Creation could explain the anomalies of human existence, such as lactoce intolerance.
2) Creation could provide referential corroborating evidence, such as a mechanism like the genetic molecular clock.
3) Creation was open to disproving theories and refuting bad ideas, like science.

Old 05-15-2006, 09:01 AM   #30
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
word_sword wrote
Quote:
RenaissanceMan wrote
Quote:
ArchyDeluxe wrote

Because if one takes this JET, he'll NOT be there to save us despite he been responsible for having "created" nature and gravity!..that's why!. So, he'll NOT BE THERE FOR ANYONE! Case closed.

Remember, invisible friends are ALWAYS unable to save anyone from anything. Here, TRY it, you'll see we, mentally healthy folks, aka atheists, are right....and please do not give us the: "thou shall not tempt the Lord thy god", nonsense for we are testing the VERACITY of your Christ-psychosis induced claims!. Good luck, intelligent gravity will get you everytime.

Remember, as a Christ-psychotic, you have NOTHING to loose. If Jesus shows up and saves you, we'll convert IMMEDIATELY and accept him right away WITHOUT hesitation ( you'll love to see that, imagine all of the browny points you'll get with this inmediate "savior Jesus", for having shown us the light? You'll have your special penis-Christ suckee angels, 72 of them, assigned to you for ALL eternity.!!)..and if he doesn't and your infected brain is splatered all over the pavement, you'll be saved and in heaven anyway for ALL eternity. * move over Pascal wager, Calp's JETs are better*. Please consider taking this reality-time inducer, it is guarantee to repair your damage reasoning ability:

JESUS EXISTENCE TEST- Drastic #1

Go to a top of a twenty story building bring a Babble start praying and quoting praying and still quoting and praying to the "Lord and Saviour" so he would assist you and save you when you Jumps from the top floor. Pray that "Saviour Jesus" make someone place matresses below, or make some truck driver carrying a load of sponge rubber park it below to soften your fall. This should be very easy for this "invisible lord and saviour friend of yours" since he has the ability to get into people's minds and could suggest life savings techniques to help the needed. He doesn't want everyone to die and go to him does he?

Well, the reality of it all is that "saviour Jesus" will NOT show up since prayers to invisible friends like him, including the other invisible friend, the holy tooth fairy, are never answered. Since he failed to show up or answer prayers you will find yourself splatered on the pavement below, your neurons liberated from the grey matter its atoms being the ONLY ones saved by the fall, they'll go their own way!. This clearly proves invisible friends are delusions, mental aberrations, produced by a neurological disorder. This delusion exists ONLY in brains that are infected by this anomaly. I define it as Christ-psychosis. Jesus is as real as the Tooth Fairy, Donald Duck or Santa Claus..and besides, not matter how much one would praise his "name" and pray to him he will be UNABLE to answer prayer regardless how specific they are for he doesn't exist.

This Christian lady, very pious, true believer full of the spirit of Jesus and his grace took the JET. This is what happen...but she is in Heaven enjoying full grace, and 72, penis-christ SLCTs ( Spirit Libido Care takers), for ALL eternity! Don't you envy her?..she is FREE from this satanic earth, filled with demonic atheists, pestilence, nasty crimes of the flesh, the seven deadly sins!. My JET will set you freeeee!...:)
photobucket must be infected with Christ-psychosis, they would not let me post the image of a lady splatered on a pavement.! Alas, Christ-psychosis prude delusional triggers are all over those infected minds!!...:(

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote