Old 11-25-2007, 09:38 PM   #931
Gnosital
still unsmited

I know PC is going to want to spank me for reviving this thread, but I read all friggin 9 bazillion pages of it and dammit I wanna say sumpin.

First:
Quote:
Rhinoqulous wrote View Post
Irr, Lily's not actually talking to anyone. Those sounds you hear coming from her direction are nothing more than a trapped air-bubble escaping and causing a vibration of her "lips", more commonly known as a "queef".
Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote View Post
If J-Lo does it, is it a 'Queef Latina'?
This made me laugh for 5 minutes. Thanks, Phil, I really REALLY needed that.
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 09:44 PM   #932
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
Lurker wrote View Post
I love being backed into a corner.
(that one's for you Choobus and YES I am joking)

The good thing is I'm willing to give it some thought so let me see what you are saying....

Yes, I said sex is not just for procreation. I don't see how your next statement follows as a necessary conclusion. Can sex be for something else while at the same time excluding homosexual sex from that list of something else? I think it can.

Whaddaya think?

It's posts like this that make me wonder how anyone can be so fucking stoopid and not be institutionalized for his own safety.

Then I remember, not only is stupidity drilled into the christers from a tender age, but those who suffer intellectual environmental deprivation AND are naturally 2 standard deviations below the mean are completely incapable of realizing how incredibly idiotic they actually are.

Poor Lurky. At least he's so stupid that he thinks we're laughing WITH him. It's a mercy, really.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:52 PM   #933
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote View Post
Our neighbor was found, about a year or two ago, to have "purchased" a ten year old girl from a crack addict. He kept her chained in his basement.
Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
Oh, dear God.
This is the single most disgusting thing I've ever seen posted in these forums.

Only a twister motherfucking moron would hear of such a sickening situation and be able to turn it immediately around into a reason to worship that imaginary omnipotent, omnibenevolent guy in the sky.

Lily, you are truly disturbed. And your perverted version of reality is truly disturbing.

Sorry, but I had to say something PC. The reek was too much to handle.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:20 AM   #934
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Quote:
Gnosital wrote View Post
I know PC is going to want to spank me for reviving this thread, but I read all friggin 9 bazillion pages of it and dammit I wanna say sumpin.

Damn it, Gnosi! Shame on you for thinking that I'd want to spank you for any reason other than my own sexual gratification!

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:06 AM   #935
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
Rhinoqulous wrote View Post
Dude, we invented physics, we can take it back at any time...

... and I seem to recall you musing about the multi-worlds interpretation a couple of times. If that's not philosophy, I don't know what is.
PZ Myers points to a philosopher who tears a physicist a new one, here:

http://scienceblogs.com/evolvingthou...on_science.php

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:52 AM   #936
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
fodder wrote View Post
Martin Luther

The damned whore, Reason

Reason is the Devil's greatest whore; by nature and manner of being she is a noxious whore; she is a prostitute, the Devil's appointed whore; whore eaten by scab and leprosy who ought to be trodden under foot and destroyed, she and her wisdom ... Throw dung in her face to make her ugly. She is and she ought to be drowned in baptism... She would deserve, the wretch, to be banished to the filthiest place in the house, to the closets.
Martin Luther, Erlangen Edition v. 16, pp. 142-148
Reason is the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things, but -- more frequently than not -- struggles against the divine Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God.
Reason must be deluded, blinded, and destroyed. Faith must trample underfoot all reason, sense, and understanding, and whatever it sees must be put out of sight and ... know nothing but the word of God.
There is on earth among all dangers no more dangerous thing than a richly endowed and adroit reason... Reason must be deluded, blinded, and destroyed.
Martin Luther, quoted by Walter Kaufmann, The Faith of a Heretic, (Garden City, NY, Doubleday, 1963), p. 75
Reason should be destroyed in all Christians.
Whoever wants to be a Christian should tear the eyes out of his Reason.
To be a Christian, you must "pluck out the eye of reason."
People gave ear to an upstart astrologer [Copernicus] who strove to show that the earth revolves, not the heavens or the firmament, the sun and the moon. Whoever wishes to appear clever must devise some new system, which of all systems is of course the very best. This fool wishes to reverse the entire science of astronomy; but sacred scripture tells us [Joshua 10:13] that Joshua commanded the sun to stand still, and not the earth.
Martin Luther, "Works," Volume 22, c. 1543
We know, on the authority of Moses, that longer than six thousand years the world did not exist.
Yup, and besides hating REASON ( the Goddess Reason so much loved by the French during its revolution) Schizophrenic Luther saw RED -- that cute Christian Holy Blood Red color the Crusaders and Inquisitors -- at the sight of those Christ-killers the Jews! To truly understand Christian piety, humanity, generosity, love and tolerant morality for our fellow humans, one must read this exemplary work besides his Bible called: "Von dem Juden und iren Lugen" ( from the Jews and their Lies). ... I am certain Lily keeps this pious book under her pillow along the one written by Retarded Christ-psychotic Luther's greatest fan, Christian Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf....and what a struggle he had getting rid of these Christ killers as had done Frederick the Wise of Saxony and other German Lords supporters of the scourge of the papacy, the incredible, the incomparable, the sane Martin Luther!

Alas, I think one of Luther's favorite people was non other than Hildegard, the Crazy Woman, from Bingen. One must read her pious revealing book Savias to truly understand how Christ-psychosis corrupts the axons, disturbs the synapses eroding the ability of the brain to tell between fantasy and reality!. Poor Christians, they must be help in their delirium and neurological corrupt thinking. Those retarded folks keep thinking like the people in the Middle Ages forgetting we are in the 21st Century and not the 12th.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:53 AM   #937
Professor Chaos

Quote:
PZ Myers points to a philosopher who tears a physicist a new one, here:

http://scienceblogs.com/evolvingthou...on_science.php
Actually that's John S. Wilkins, not PZ. Great read, though.

Old 11-26-2007, 09:01 AM   #938
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
Actually that's John S. Wilkins, not PZ. Great read, though.
I said PZ pointed to it, not that he wrote it, douche-gobbler my esteemed friend.

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2.../enthymeme.php

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:19 AM   #939
Professor Chaos

Quote:
I said PZ pointed to it, not that he wrote it, douche-gobbler my esteemed friend.

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2.../enthymeme.php
My mistake, cunt. buddy.

Old 11-26-2007, 11:16 PM   #940
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:

Damn it, Gnosi! Shame on you for thinking that I'd want to spank you for any reason other than my own sexual gratification!

OH. Well then. Carry on.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:16 PM   #941
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
My mistake, cunt. buddy.

Cuntbuddy. It amuses me.